CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Acockolypse Now
sporkgod50
COCKYTALKIN
StormOfTalons
b381l
thekob
Rooster'srule
auslander
davisd9
An Aggies View of th (1532)
Elcid99 (1466)
Tennessee (1060)
Erin Murray's brothe (667)
Question on Student (621)
Clowney in Practice (530)
Bad movies that are (450)
Camp scheduled relea (420)
John Abraham DUI (388)
PSU drops a prospect (310)
PSU drops a prospect beca
Best Offensive "Trip
Mizzou WR suspended for s
Green and Lammons
Elcid99
John Abraham DUI
2015 - Zack Bailey
2015 Commitment - Mon Den
Travelle Warton retires
Tennessee

Old 08-08-2013, 12:21 PM   #1
SuperCockMaster
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
SuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPit
Default ESPN Infographic about our chances

I think this infographic stinks although they ranked us #6 tied with UGA. We have better than a 2% chances of going undefeated.

SuperCockMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:55 PM   #2
Loathor
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 570
Loathor is making other chickens nervousLoathor is making other chickens nervousLoathor is making other chickens nervousLoathor is making other chickens nervousLoathor is making other chickens nervousLoathor is making other chickens nervousLoathor is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: ESPN Infographic about our chances

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCockMaster View Post
I think this infographic stinks although they ranked us #6 tied with UGA. We have better than a 2% chances of going undefeated.

Why would we be the dog against Florida at home? Doesn't make sense...
Loathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:06 PM   #3
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loathor View Post
Why would we be the dog against Florida at home? Doesn't make sense...
No they predict us to lose by 2.

That's not the spread.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:09 PM   #4
RockRocks787
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1510
RockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to RockRocks787

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Garnet View Post
No they predict us to lose by 2.

That's not the spread.
Well...if they predict us to lose by 2 then that means that to them we're the underdog.

RockRocks787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:18 PM   #5
TaterHater1984
The Original Tater Hater

Male

CockyCash: 100000
TaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to TaterHater1984

+6 and +5 at UGA? I don't see it being that much.
TaterHater1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:32 PM   #6
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRocks787 View Post
Well...if they predict us to lose by 2 then that means that to them we're the underdog.
But Vegas has us as the favorite.

And ESPN predicts us to lose by 2.

That's what they're going with

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:41 PM   #7
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

"UGA QB Aaron Murray not afraid of SC"

He's never beaten us and Clowney sensed fear...

Not saying that Murray really is afraid of us, but just kind of an odd statement to make.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:54 PM   #8
OldPat
Blue Chip

Male

OldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
"UGA QB Aaron Murray not afraid of SC"

He's never beaten us and Clowney sensed fear...

Not saying that Murray really is afraid of us, but just kind of an odd statement to make.
CKA, the eyes don't lie. Methinks someone doth protest too much.
OldPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:06 PM   #9
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Some of you must have completely missed the ranking part of this

We had a vote for #2, a vote for #4 and a vote for #14???????????????????

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:28 PM   #10
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

Not a bad graphic, lots of info.

I can see why they think we lose to Florida after our showing last season.
By that game, UF has our number...time to go out and shut the experts up.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:30 PM   #11
SWAGGGA
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1200
SWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudly

Didnt erin admit to not being able to sleep before i game. If thats not afraid then idk what is
SWAGGGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:16 PM   #12
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

The things people come up with to try and pass the days until football kicks off ...
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:35 PM   #13
Schecter
Banned

Male

Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

Jokes on them. we have a 50% chance of going undefeated... it's either gonna happen or not.
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:38 PM   #14
jseal777
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1450
jseal777 is making other chickens nervousjseal777 is making other chickens nervousjseal777 is making other chickens nervousjseal777 is making other chickens nervousjseal777 is making other chickens nervousjseal777 is making other chickens nervousjseal777 is making other chickens nervousjseal777 is making other chickens nervous
Default ESPN Infographic about our chances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schecter View Post
Jokes on them. we have a 50% chance of going undefeated... it's either gonna happen or not.
Thread winner
jseal777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:30 PM   #15
Wkrice91
Blue Chip

Male

Wkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudlyWkrice91 is crowing loudly

Quote:

Basic law of probability
Wkrice91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:28 PM   #16
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

Quote:
Somebody at ESPN flunk Stats!

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:29 PM   #17
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

I got $100 that says Pollack voted us low.

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:38 PM   #18
seamus
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 600
seamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudly

Will 8-29 ever get here??
seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:50 PM   #19
SuperCockMaster
4-Star

Male

SuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPit

I also forgot to mention UGA has a 1.5% chance of going undefeated.
SuperCockMaster is offline   Reply With Quote