CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
Gamecocks1137
Garnetnblack99
GarnetSwarm1990
roosterdude21
U-Dub Gamecock
Regalcock
kingoftheroost
ccured
markp_vip
Morris to SMU (6265)
BIG PROBLEM! JUST RE (2185)
Clemson fans (1764)
Carolina on a Walmar (1448)
Venables to TAMU? (1349)
Vegas line moving on (952)
Game simulation (942)
End of the aTm / LSU (675)
Women's Soccer Elite (665)
Have we been favored (517)
Venables to TAMU?
Arkansas...
marshall/WKU
Vegas line moving on game
Have we been favored in e
BIG PROBLEM! JUST REALIZE
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
Texans getting frustrated
ray rice wins appeal
End of the aTm / LSU game

Old 08-12-2013, 10:28 AM   #1
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1974
bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material
Default Carolina / Clemson single game tix just went on sale for GCC members

You can buy up to 8, first come first serve. Online is the fastest way, phones are jammed.

Login here:
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/ho...team=gamecocks
bryarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:29 AM   #2
Gamecock Rob
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot material
Default Re: Carolina / Clemson single game tix just went on sale for GCC members

Online is not working either. "Unusually large number of visitors are accessing the site."
Gamecock Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:30 AM   #3
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Carolina / Clemson single game tix just went on sale for GCC members

I cant get through either...
Old 08-12-2013, 10:30 AM   #4
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material

Yea, don't refresh that page - you are queued. I got queued about 15 minutes before they went on sale, took about 8 minutes to get to login screen.

DON'T HIT REFRESH! Just wait, if you wanted to be super productive, also try to call in, 803-777-4274
Old 08-12-2013, 10:34 AM   #5
Gamecock Rob
Household Name

Male

Gamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot material

I have been queued for quite some time now and it's starting to piss me off. God forbid the servers be able to work on this day. Hell, Clemson tix should be on sale a separate day.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:34 AM   #6
poppabeary3
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
poppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his comb

Anyone else notice that only the UNC and Clemson game are showing up as available to purchase? I wonder why the others aren't available yet...
poppabeary3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:36 AM   #7
Todd803
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 272
Todd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPit

I have 9 minutes left to buy the tixs in my cart and I can't check out. Hope it refreshes soon!! Crazy that you can only see UNC and Clemson.
Todd803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:36 AM   #8
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

that's page 1-10 - Gotta hit 'next' at the bottom, there are 16 items for sale.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:37 AM   #9
Spurz
Class of 2009

Male

Spurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock Rob View Post
I have been queued for quite some time now and it's starting to piss me off. God forbid the servers be able to work on this day. Hell, Clemson tix should be on sale a separate day.
Would not shock me at all if they were running on equipment from 1999. I can understand phones being jammed, but c'mon, it's 2013.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:37 AM   #10
FeartheSpur
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 717
FeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPit

I am stuck in line....whatever yall do, dont buy tickets to sell to a Tater
FeartheSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:37 AM   #11
Todd803
4-Star

Male

Todd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurz View Post
Would not shock me at all if they were running on equipment from 1999. I can understand phones being jammed, but c'mon, it's 2013.
I thought the whole point of letting Ticketmaster handle the site was to prevent this. I don't get it, it isn't a USC server.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:40 AM   #12
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeartheSpur View Post
I am stuck in line....whatever yall do, dont buy tickets to sell to a Tater
I have no shame in telling you that 1 of my 6 tickets for that game is going to a tater, that was a groomsmen in my wedding and I in his (second one anyways). We've been friends since I was 15. He has gotten me Carolina/Clemson tickets for basketball/baseball/football in the past, this is the first time I'm doing the favor for him.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:45 AM   #13
poppabeary3
Blue Chip

Male

poppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his comb

yeah they're 16 options but they're away games and volleyball...still only see clempson and unc
poppabeary3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:45 AM   #14
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 600
Frosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPit

Got all the way to the checkout and lost it all. F me in the scooter.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:47 AM   #15
Todd803
4-Star

Male

So I hope someone else has fun using my 4 USC/Clemson Tickets I had in my cart, but couldn't check out in the time alloted. Hit checkout with 12 mins left and nothing. I just do not have words as to how unacceptable this is for the university.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:47 AM   #16
Spurz
Class of 2009

Male

Spurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudly

The official Twitter just posted that only single tickets are left for the Clemson game. Fantastic.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:49 AM   #17
Gamecock Rob
Household Name

Male

Jesus Christ, this is getting ridiculous, I have been waiting for a half an hour at this point.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:50 AM   #18
Spurz
Class of 2009

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock Rob View Post
Jesus Christ, this is getting ridiculous, I have been waiting for a half an hour at this point.
Same here. Not impressed.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:51 AM   #19
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

I'm guessing that even though the ticket office is powered by TicketMaster - that they funnel through USC's login first. For times like today, that is a poor decision. I'm sure it's fine the rest of the year though.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:51 AM   #20
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 600
Frosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPit

From what I experienced the tickets must have sold out within 8 minutes. I couldn't get 8,6,4,3, or 2 tickets. Then it went to spinning and never has come back
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote