CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Latti
ReadR00ster
U-Dub Gamecock
rosstheboss
Bobby Boucher
usc1
b381l
acejrock
catdaddy66
Spurticus
BREAD (390)
South Carolina @ Aub (332)
Dress shirt help (264)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (234)
Starz Black Sails (229)
Best Child Acting Pe (113)
Unsung Hero (12)
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #3
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
Connor Mitch
The #AskEmmert Q&A Is
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
BREAD
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
Kelcy and Vic questioned
2015 - Auden Tate

Old 08-13-2013, 07:55 AM   #1
Halltj2
Gamecock

Male

CockyCash: 200
Halltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot material
Default Madden 25

Demo out today...

Quote:
EA Sports has confirmed the long rumored date of Tuesday, August 13 for the Madden NFL 25 demo and released details on what will be included. The demo will feature two matchups with the Seahawks at Packers and 49ers at Ravens. It will also include an opportunity to learn and refine abilities in the new Skills Trainer which proved effective in NCAA Football 14.

As far as quarter length or other options those have not been specified. Madden NFL 13′s demo also featured two pairings and impressively full games with five minute quarters. It however did not carry with it an extra mode like the Skills Trainer.

[UPDATE] Confirmed to be full games with five minute quarters.

Expect the rosters to be outdated enough that injuries to Michael Crabtree, Percy Harvin, Brian Bulaga, and Dennis Pitta won’t be reflected. They will probably be in the starting lineups.
http://www.pastapadre.com/2013/08/06...5-demo-details
Halltj2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:25 PM   #2
Halltj2
Gamecock

Male

CockyCash: 200
Halltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Madden 25

I put Lattimore in for Gore and broke a 80yd run with him!
Halltj2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 12:17 AM   #3
Crazy_Gamecock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 282
Crazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot material

I know I can't be the only person on Cockytalk that immediately traded for Lattimore. He's now a proud member of the Cleveland Browns!

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
Crazy_Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 02:37 AM   #4
BleedsGarnet
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
BleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spurs

I haven't bought a madden or ncaa game since the early 00's. Can you adjust camera angles? Can you create/edit offenses and defenses?

Just curious, I played football at one point in time and seeing it through the "Madden" camera and on the field were completely different.

I swear, when I was playing on the field with my team there was almost a 6th sense about where people were, and where they moved during the play, madden can never give you that sense unless it has a camera that allows you to see movement across the field, including the furthest outside receivers. As a MLB in my periphery I could see what both wideouts along with the entire offense was doing. The only two people I couldn't see were my safeties and I had a pretty good idea which way they were supposed to move.

Also, does Madden still play like madden? I'm talking about players on the field clearly two steps behind suddenly becoming flash gordon and knocking down passes that lead the receiver?
BleedsGarnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:00 AM   #5
AirJenkins
Walk On

Male

AirJenkins has hatched from the shell

Does anyone recommend madden 25
AirJenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:07 AM   #6
CockLurker
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 4400
CockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedsGarnet View Post
I haven't bought a madden or ncaa game since the early 00's. Can you adjust camera angles? Can you create/edit offenses and defenses?

Just curious, I played football at one point in time and seeing it through the "Madden" camera and on the field were completely different.

I swear, when I was playing on the field with my team there was almost a 6th sense about where people were, and where they moved during the play, madden can never give you that sense unless it has a camera that allows you to see movement across the field, including the furthest outside receivers. As a MLB in my periphery I could see what both wideouts along with the entire offense was doing. The only two people I couldn't see were my safeties and I had a pretty good idea which way they were supposed to move.

Also, does Madden still play like madden? I'm talking about players on the field clearly two steps behind suddenly becoming flash gordon and knocking down passes that lead the receiver?

Yeah, this is why I don't play splinter cell or assassins creed. Skyrim reminded me a lot of skyrim IRL though, just had that same feel, so that one got a lot of playing time.

/sarcasm :)
CockLurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:58 AM   #7
uscfreek88
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 243600
uscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Gamecock View Post
I know I can't be the only person on Cockytalk that immediately traded for Lattimore. He's now a proud member of the Cleveland Browns!

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
he has superstar development already too, so really you just gotta build up his stats but he gets hurt like every freaking game
Old 09-02-2013, 01:22 AM   #8
BleedsGarnet
4-Star

Male

BleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockLurker View Post
Yeah, this is why I don't play splinter cell or assassins creed. Skyrim reminded me a lot of skyrim IRL though, just had that same feel, so that one got a lot of playing time.

/sarcasm :)
What? I was just commenting on the last Madden I had seen had a camera angle that didn't show the wideouts when playing the game, all you got really was the te's, oline, QB.

I also take it that it's pretty much an out of box game, no kind of creative options as far as playbooks and such are concerned?

I usually play on a PC which kinda helps with the lack of options the consoles are stuck with.
BleedsGarnet is offline   Reply With Quote