CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
kingoftheroost
b381l
GoldenSpur7
Cockypantherfan
gamecockgal
Yearofthegamecock
Pw00132
spareparts
Badazcock
Gameday Sign Ideas (4270)
Clem5on fans are bes (2647)
Dylan Thompson's pas (2613)
ST coach fired this (2523)
Celebrity Guest Pick (1735)
Let's talk about Mat (1633)
So, um, yeah the NFL (718)
Rank the SEC startin (682)
Defensive personnel (653)
Kendrick salley (555)
Let's talk about Maty Mau
7:30 kickoff for Kentucky
The Green Strip is BACK!
Celebrity Guest Picker...
Sandstorm towels
Upgraded/Premium Seating?
Another game I'm interest
ST coach fired this week
SEC East Race as of 9/21
USC/Missouri 9/27/2014

Old 08-13-2013, 03:29 PM   #1
Lonnie
Band

Male

CockyCash: 500
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material
Default Think nobody can beat 'Bama? USC Can...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/col...olina-alabama/

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:32 PM   #2
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material
Default Re: Think nobody can beat 'Bama? USC Can...

Damn gotta remember to cancel my subscription to ESPN and Sporting News and renew mine to SI.

Clearly they are the smart ones

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:36 PM   #3
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1974
bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material

A dream come true of a read. Except I don't think we'll lose to UGA.
bryarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:39 PM   #4
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 225747
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

I could see it happen. All except the quote about Saban. SOS would come up with something more clever.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:45 PM   #5
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

We have already prove we can beat Alabama.

They aren't invincible.
Are they insanely good? Yes.
Are they LOADED with talent? Yes, just look at their backfield.
Do they have arguably one of the best coaches today and probably historically in Saban? Yes.

There is a reason Alabama is seen as a pinnacle program. They win, they win a lot.

But tell that to the South Carolina team in 2010 that upset the No. 1 Tide.

That team had Mark Ingram, Trent Richardson, Julio Jones, a very underrated Greg McElroy, Mark Barron, Marcel Darreus, Donta Hightower, Dre Kirkpatrick, Courtney Upshaw, DJ Fluker, Chance Warmack, Jame Carpenter (I believe all those guys are in the NFL today).

Yes, we had some future pros as well in Lattimore, Jeffery, Taylor, Robertson, Matthews, Swearinger, Gilmore, Holloman, Allen and Culliver, but we didn't have the depth Bama did that day.

On paper, Alabama should've rolled that team...but I was there, and at the end of the day, Carolina won by 14.

So, should we respect Alabama? Yes, they have earned it.
But that doesn't mean we can't beat them.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:56 PM   #6
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Although I knew the article wasn't real. It definitely brought a smile to my face while reading.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:57 PM   #7
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1974
bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Although I knew the article wasn't real. It definitely brought a smile to my face while reading.
I wish it mentioned the 5-peat. Other than that, it's pure gold.
bryarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:59 PM   #8
roosterdave
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 553
roosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talons

No joke, I almost jumped out of my chair reading this.
Old 08-13-2013, 04:29 PM   #9
ATL COCK 31
Recruit

Male

ATL COCK 31 is developing his combATL COCK 31 is developing his combATL COCK 31 is developing his combATL COCK 31 is developing his combATL COCK 31 is developing his combATL COCK 31 is developing his combATL COCK 31 is developing his combATL COCK 31 is developing his comb

That would be awesome! Although if the game did play out that way, I'm pretty sure my heart would EXPLODE!!

ATL COCK 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 05:15 PM   #10
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

There were Bama fans on their message boards late last year saying
the team from the East they didn't want to face in the SEC Championship
game was South Carolina. I know fans don't reflect the coaches opinions
or team's ideas, but it was clear from reading over their boards, that USC
had gotten their respect as a team capable of winning against them when
they are at their best. ... It didn't work out that we got to play them,
but I'm saying this now....If our O/Line has indeed improved, and is at
least a decent SEC Caliber line up front, we will be in Atlanta this year
playing for the SEC Title. I have the utmost confidence that this year's
defense will be Better than our Defense of the last two years. I have the
utmost confidence that we will see the best USC offense out on the field
this fall, that we have ever put together (Talent, Speed, Quickness, Skill,
Depth etc...) with our Skill position players. It will all come down to how
our line plays this year. If we're improved there, we'll be in the Championship
game in December
Old 08-13-2013, 05:20 PM   #11
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterdave View Post
No joke, I almost jumped out of my chair reading this.
My brother pointed out it sounds a lot like the Michigan game...
Old 08-13-2013, 05:48 PM   #12
airborne09
Blue Chip

Male

airborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurticus View Post
game in December
The only other thing i would add to that is the desire to win and be the best.They seem to have that hunger in their gut.
airborne09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 05:50 PM   #13
garnetmike
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1001250
garnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurticus View Post
game in December

Spurt - from YOUR LIPS to God's ears.

I'm not buying the fact that our schedule is ripe for an easy track to a great record (11-2 or 12-1)...because several teams like Georgia, Vandy, Florida, Arkansas and even Clemson are ALL capable of beating us. To come out of all of those games unscathed would be unrealistic in most circles.

I have my garnet glasses on and I'm still seeing perhaps a 50-50 shot at 2-3 losses.

But reading this SI story made my heart pump faster. What a wonderful day that would be!

Georgia AT Georgia will be tough. We should have beaten LSU at Baton Rouge last season so maybe we've learned a little something. I LOVE the fact that nobody on our team is being recognize that highly (except for Clowney). Hopefully our talent will play with a chip on their shoulder.

All said - my heart says we'll finish 14-0. My gut says 11-2 (again)...my head says 9-4. The schedule is tough and we DO have a bunch of question marks on offense, defense and the kicking teams. Sometimes the sum of all of your parts don't add up and sometimes they do. An argument could be made that when it all plays out, that this version of Gamecock football doesn't quite have the leadership on either side of ball to go all the way.

We're starting out HIGH (at #7). There's very little to go on the UP side...but a long way to drop. We're very talented...but for some reason most of the experts are not agreeing that we're as talented as we think we are. I'm hoping Hampton, a running back or two; a receiver in addition to Ellington becomes all-world; the oline in impenetrable and our defense is so good that teams simply can't move on us. However, there are just too many questions that will go unanswered until after game two.

Georgia vs Clemson and then us vs Georgia will say a lot about where we are. Can you imagine the horror if Clemtech beats the Dawgs and then the Dawgs kick our butts?

The wheels would fall off our bus so quick. So I'm hopeful that Georgia is AMAZING and stomps a mud hole in the tiggers and then I could "feel okay" with a tough, hard-fought, win or loss against Georgia.

For those that will ask me where the 3-4 losses will come from:

W - UNC 1-0
W/L - Georgia - 2-0 or 1-1
W - Vandy - 3-0 or 2-1 (and Vandy could be tougher than many think.)
W - UCF - 4-0 or 3-1 (A loss to these guys would be tough imagine)
W - Kentucky - 5-0 or 4-1
W /L - Arkansas - 6-0; 5-1 or 4-2
W /L - Tennessee - 7-0; 6-1 or 5-2 or 4-3
W - Missouri - 8-0, or 7-1, 6-2 or 5-3 (Mizzou will be tough at their place)
W - Miss State - 9-0 or 8-1, 7-2, 6-3 (No slouch either....)
W/L - Florida - 10-0 or 9-1, 8-2, 7-3, 6-4 (They are good...)
W - Coastal - 11-0 or 10-1, 9-2, 8-3, 7-4
W/L - Clemson - 12-0 or 11-1, 10-2, 9-3, 8-4, 7-5

With the kind of talent that we are playing AGAINST, there COULD be 12 losses, but I'd not an idiot. There ARE three teams that we should just be able to show up and beat (UCF, Coastal and Kentucky). Outside of that there are Mizzou and Miss State that we should expect to beat 9 of 10 times we play. So there are five games that anyone would pencil in a "W" for us against. UNC is arguably an expected WIN for us...so we'll say six "guaranteed" wins.

But that leaves six teams that will put up a strong fight where "anything could happen" including Vandy. It's unrealistic to think that our talent which no expert is crediting as being all SEC except for Clowney - will be dominant enough to count as wins against the other FIVE teams including Georgia, Arkansas, Tennessee, Florida and Clemson. Having a slip up against a Miss State and/or Vandy and then losing 2-3 games against these other schools in a real possibility. So that's why I think 9-3 with a 10th win in a bowl game is more realistic than seeing us going 11-1 or 10-2 and competing in the SEC championship.

That's a tough schedule despite what many seem to think is a bunch easier than in the past. I hope it plays out that we're that good...

I'll go put my garnet glasses back on now...

oh wow 14-0.
garnetmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 06:36 PM   #14
SuperCockMaster
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
SuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPit

What does SOS mean? Son of Spurrier?
SuperCockMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 06:47 PM   #15
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCockMaster View Post
What does SOS mean? Son of Spurrier?
Stephen Orr Spurrier

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 07:58 PM   #16
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnetmike View Post
Spurt - from YOUR LIPS to God's ears.

I'm not buying the fact that our schedule is ripe for an easy track to a great record (11-2 or 12-1)...because several teams like Georgia, Vandy, Florida, Arkansas and even Clemson are ALL capable of beating us. To come out of all of those games unscathed would be unrealistic in most circles.

I have my garnet glasses on and I'm still seeing perhaps a 50-50 shot at 2-3 losses.

But reading this SI story made my heart pump faster. What a wonderful day that would be!

Georgia AT Georgia will be tough. We should have beaten LSU at Baton Rouge last season so maybe we've learned a little something. I LOVE the fact that nobody on our team is being recognize that highly (except for Clowney). Hopefully our talent will play with a chip on their shoulder.

All said - my heart says we'll finish 14-0. My gut says 11-2 (again)...my head says 9-4. The schedule is tough and we DO have a bunch of question marks on offense, defense and the kicking teams. Sometimes the sum of all of your parts don't add up and sometimes they do. An argument could be made that when it all plays out, that this version of Gamecock football doesn't quite have the leadership on either side of ball to go all the way.

We're starting out HIGH (at #7). There's very little to go on the UP side...but a long way to drop. We're very talented...but for some reason most of the experts are not agreeing that we're as talented as we think we are. I'm hoping Hampton, a running back or two; a receiver in addition to Ellington becomes all-world; the oline in impenetrable and our defense is so good that teams simply can't move on us. However, there are just too many questions that will go unanswered until after game two.

Georgia vs Clemson and then us vs Georgia will say a lot about where we are. Can you imagine the horror if Clemtech beats the Dawgs and then the Dawgs kick our butts?

The wheels would fall off our bus so quick. So I'm hopeful that Georgia is AMAZING and stomps a mud hole in the tiggers and then I could "feel okay" with a tough, hard-fought, win or loss against Georgia.

For those that will ask me where the 3-4 losses will come from:

W - UNC 1-0
W/L - Georgia - 2-0 or 1-1
W - Vandy - 3-0 or 2-1 (and Vandy could be tougher than many think.)
W - UCF - 4-0 or 3-1 (A loss to these guys would be tough imagine)
W - Kentucky - 5-0 or 4-1
W /L - Arkansas - 6-0; 5-1 or 4-2
W /L - Tennessee - 7-0; 6-1 or 5-2 or 4-3
W - Missouri - 8-0, or 7-1, 6-2 or 5-3 (Mizzou will be tough at their place)
W - Miss State - 9-0 or 8-1, 7-2, 6-3 (No slouch either....)
W/L - Florida - 10-0 or 9-1, 8-2, 7-3, 6-4 (They are good...)
W - Coastal - 11-0 or 10-1, 9-2, 8-3, 7-4
W/L - Clemson - 12-0 or 11-1, 10-2, 9-3, 8-4, 7-5

With the kind of talent that we are playing AGAINST, there COULD be 12 losses, but I'd not an idiot. There ARE three teams that we should just be able to show up and beat (UCF, Coastal and Kentucky). Outside of that there are Mizzou and Miss State that we should expect to beat 9 of 10 times we play. So there are five games that anyone would pencil in a "W" for us against. UNC is arguably an expected WIN for us...so we'll say six "guaranteed" wins.

But that leaves six teams that will put up a strong fight where "anything could happen" including Vandy. It's unrealistic to think that our talent which no expert is crediting as being all SEC except for Clowney - will be dominant enough to count as wins against the other FIVE teams including Georgia, Arkansas, Tennessee, Florida and Clemson. Having a slip up against a Miss State and/or Vandy and then losing 2-3 games against these other schools in a real possibility. So that's why I think 9-3 with a 10th win in a bowl game is more realistic than seeing us going 11-1 or 10-2 and competing in the SEC championship.

That's a tough schedule despite what many seem to think is a bunch easier than in the past. I hope it plays out that we're that good...

I'll go put my garnet glasses back on now...

oh wow 14-0.
I won't go out on a limb and predict an undefeated season, but with the
team we have (minus the O/Line question mark) it's within our grasp. I
will say though, I really think it was there for us last year as well. Even
the best team's this conference ever produced, rarely go through a season
without at least one loss. Winning the SEC with an undefeated season
means you are truly one of the two best teams in the nation and should
play for a national title. ...... We have to have an O/line that will not just
"suffice" this season, but one that will control the line of scrimmage. One
that will give our offense the push we need to get those one or two
game slumps off our shoulders, and one that will allow our offense to be
run to it's fullest extent. The best teams in the nation are that because
they control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. The past
two/three years we've dominated teams for the most part on the
defensive side..... Offensive side (not at all) ! Do that this year, and we're
in Atlanta playing Whoever comes out of the West for the SEC title.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:03 PM   #17
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

I just do not understand the predictions for Tennessee to win. They are in a serious rebuilding phase and are a few years away from having depth at key positions. If we get up at all they will be forced to throw and that will turn ugly faster than Lane Kiffin at a frat party.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:42 PM   #18
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper82 View Post
I just do not understand the predictions for Tennessee to win. They are in a serious rebuilding phase and are a few years away from having depth at key positions. If we get up at all they will be forced to throw and that will turn ugly faster than Lane Kiffin at a frat party.

- SEC road game in the middle of a three-game road trip. Neyland Stadium can be hostile.

- they played us tough last year when we had them at home.
Old 08-13-2013, 09:37 PM   #19
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

As usual, even bama will have a hell of a time making it through the SEC unscathed. See last season.
LegalCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 10:04 PM   #20
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Last season I am convinced we would have beaten Bama in SECCG, look at what we did to Georgia and Bama had to go down to the wire.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote