CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Master Bedroom
ReadR00ster
MountainCock
RGHoskins
Kaka
Captain9Dragons
I Bleed Garnet
COCKYTALKIN
QCB
The Gator Bowl wants (1439)
Why I'm hopeful abou (1304)
USC will upset Aubur (1157)
A simple defensive l (974)
In-state QB talent (918)
Which loss hurt wors (585)
Texas athletic direc (576)
This is War (400)
Ranking the SEC Foot (396)
USC Picked 12th By S (347)
The Gator Bowl wants us!
Which loss hurt worse, Mi
Fight, win, kick a-- addi
Tennessee game
Why I'm hopeful about Aub
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me
SEC Debate: Best candidat
A simple defensive line &
Bama @ Tennessee
Cann tipping plays?

Old 08-14-2013, 04:07 PM   #1
Blue&Cocky
GO BLUES GO!!

Male

CockyCash: 500
Blue&Cocky is learning to peck
Default UCF Trip

Is anyone here on CT going to make the trek down to Orlando for the UCF game? I am and was wondering who else from Gamecock Nation would come.

Blue&Cocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:30 PM   #2
SCBLACKDOG
Recruit

Male

SCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his comb
Default Re: UCF Trip

I was thinking about it. I am already going to Athens and Knoxville and whatever (knock on wood) post season play we might have.
SCBLACKDOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:34 PM   #3
CarolinaGnB521
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
CarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot material

Wouldn't miss it.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:35 PM   #4
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

The wife and I had flirted with the idea, but doing some home improvements here in the next few months, and probably not going to be able to.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:41 PM   #5
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

I live 30 Min from the Stadium so I will definitely be there. At what point does the University/Gamecock Club advertise tickets for sale for away games? I have been by the Stadium and it is very nice. Plenty of Parking around the stadium.

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:53 PM   #6
JeffW
Recruit

Male

JeffW has feathers coming inJeffW has feathers coming in

Me and about 5 others buddies are heading down there the Friday before the game.
JeffW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:02 PM   #7
Gamecockman12
Blue Chip

Male

Gamecockman12 has feathers coming inGamecockman12 has feathers coming inGamecockman12 has feathers coming in

Heading down thursday morning and staying 3 nights at the Hilton. Can't wait. Had a blast in Orlando for the Cap One Bowl last year so i wasn't gonna miss another chance to go to Orlando.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:05 PM   #8
Todescock
4-Star

Male

Todescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindenemylines View Post
I live 30 Min from the Stadium so I will definitely be there. At what point does the University/Gamecock Club advertise tickets for sale for away games? I have been by the Stadium and it is very nice. Plenty of Parking around the stadium.
Definitely NOT a lot of parking around the stadium, most people and up parking in a parking garage then bringing their tailgating gear to the a central tailgating area. It's.... strange. I will be making the 15 minute trek to the stadium and hope to see a lot of gamecocks down here for the game.
Todescock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:06 PM   #9
Legalman72
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 17972586
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material

I'm not as into the UFC as I once was, especially since the Iceman retired.

Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:06 PM   #10
MajorHoople
Walk On

Male

MajorHoople has feathers coming inMajorHoople has feathers coming in

Already have the hotel room and vacation scheduled.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:14 PM   #11
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

It's about an hour and half for me since it's on the far east side of Orlando, but we are definitely going- hoping that UCF people sell majority of their tickets to Carolina folks and we pack out that stadium.

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 08:15 PM   #12
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindenemylines View Post
They have been on sale!

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 01:30 AM   #13
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock View Post
They have been on sale!
Ok thanks...I have been on the website and didnt see where you could buy tix to away games through the University. I even sent an email and got no response. I guess I will make the call tomorrow.

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 09:51 AM   #14
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1974
bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material

Wife and I have talked about it. If our daughter was a little older we'd go and make it a family vacation. But at 17 months - she'll enjoy our den and some card board boxes just as much, if not more.
bryarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 10:25 AM   #15
themadgreek187
Walk On

Male

themadgreek187 has hatched from the shell

yep i'll be there
themadgreek187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 10:37 AM   #16
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Didn't realize they had their own stadium now. Looks pretty nice.

Old 08-15-2013, 10:42 AM   #17
SirBigSpur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1800
SirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudly

My parents house is about 30 minutes away, so I thought about making the trip. But being in Columbia for that weekend will be fun as well!
SirBigSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 01:26 PM   #18
vinceisvince
Walk On

Male

vinceisvince has hatched from the shell

I'm going... Actually my first away game so its going to be interesting. We are going as part of my bachelor party!! Me and 7 friends.

I was reading their rules about tailgating and sound like no glass bottles allowed. Also no tailgating in the parking garages which is okay but was envisioning more of Columbia where you park your car in a field and that's your spot?
vinceisvince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 01:32 PM   #19
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

The Central Florida USC Alumni Association welcomes you all! Let me know if I can be of any help to any of you about the area, hotels, attractions, etc. Cack, you need to make this trip to hit up International Food Club.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 01:32 PM   #20
gamecockfinatic2007
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 125200
gamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot materialgamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot materialgamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot materialgamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot materialgamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot materialgamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot materialgamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot materialgamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot materialgamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot materialgamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot materialgamecockfinatic2007 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gamecockfinatic2007

Family friend bought season tickets to UCF this season just for the USC game. He lives about 45 from the stadium. Told me he already sold half of the tickets for other games. Season tickets at UCF only 99 dollars.
gamecockfinatic2007 is offline   Reply With Quote