CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
taylorssc
DTGCOCKS#32
KaneisAble
Pw00132
Master Bedroom
GarnetSwarm1990
gamecockgal
Ahmad
Cockypantherfan
400 pasing yards (1003)
HBC Weekly Presser (999)
Funny? (975)
Thompson Has Neck In (929)
Nosovitch (689)
Zone Read Analysis w (564)
What fish do you eat (526)
KY Suspends 4 Player (486)
Clowney didnt get ma (357)
4th & 1 Play (290)
RB Recruiting (2015 and 2
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
HBC Weekly Presser
2016 - Tavien Feaster
Thompson Has Neck Injury
Thoughts on the basketbal
Mizzou's 30sec touchdown
QB Recruiting Strategy
Build a New Stadium
2015 Commitment - Mark Fi

Old 08-14-2013, 04:16 PM   #1
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4466416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material
Default carrie underwood cma musicfest

Carrie Underwood opened the tv show the other night with Paradise City by Guns N Roses. I still cant completely wrap my head around it and my brain doesn't fully process it. You open a country music festival with a pure rock song? She evidently closed out the actual CMA music fest with the song. So did the rest of the show suck so bad you open the show without country? She was dressed like Axle and even did his davy jones dance. she was alright I guess the band covered it well but I was just generally confused

ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:21 PM   #2
carolina2010
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 756
carolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudly
Default Re: carrie underwood cma musicfest

she's smoking hot ... best legs in the business
carolina2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:27 PM   #3
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina2010 View Post
This. She can sing whatever she wants and everyone knows it and that's why she did.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:30 PM   #4
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina2010 View Post
i cant argue at all.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:35 PM   #5
TheUSCMike
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 4250
TheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot material

Hence the reason for this song.

TheUSCMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:39 PM   #6
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

I lost all interest in her when I found out she's 100% vegetarian/vegan. It's petty, but she's not all that.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:56 PM   #7
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
I lost all interest in her when I found out she's 100% vegetarian/vegan. It's petty, but she's not all that.
I can understand where seeing cows banded on your property could cause you to not want to eat any more hamburgers. not exactly a humane way to handle food. its cool and all that they were producing their own meat but makes it hard to differentiate between pets and stock at a young age. Now I have no problem buying meat somewhere but raising an animal for slaughter is not in me. My grandmother made me cut the head off a chicken once for dinner and that bothered me it's also why I don't hunt but love some venison
Old 08-14-2013, 04:58 PM   #8
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1705674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

guess it depends on the person, I grew up around cows and chickens that we ate...I understood at a young age that they werent pets...

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:03 PM   #9
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
guess it depends on the person, I grew up around cows and chickens that we ate...I understood at a young age that they werent pets...
it definitely does. did your family band cows to make testicles fall off? I can see that effecting someone. I never grew up with animals my grandparents kept chickens and I never thought about eating one thought it was just about eggs until she made me go kill one
Old 08-14-2013, 05:26 PM   #10
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

Trust me...she ingests meat.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:34 PM   #11
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxcockFL View Post
Trust me...she ingests meat.
Old 08-14-2013, 06:16 PM   #12
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1705674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
it definitely does. did your family band cows to make testicles fall off? I can see that effecting someone. I never grew up with animals my grandparents kept chickens and I never thought about eating one thought it was just about eggs until she made me go kill one
never banded cattle, banded goats tho!

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 08:37 PM   #13
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

That's just more burgers and steaks for the rest of us.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 10:35 AM   #14
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

I didnt see it so not sure how it went, but she is hot
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 11:15 AM   #15
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

Meat or no meat, it doesn't change the way she looks.

Wow, we men are shallow.

Hoorraaayyyy beautiful women.
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:35 PM   #16
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1974
bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material

I look at meat like this - humans have been eating it for years. Heck, other animals kill and eat meat, some FISH kill and eat meat. Birds eat it - am I better than the other animals, fish, and birds on this earth? Nope.

Vegetables are what my food eat. People won't hunt, but go by beef at the grocery store, order steaks at restaurants, etc. I'll do the same, but I also go out and hunt. Watching deer before I claim them for my table. Do I feel bad taking an animals life? A little sometimes. But when I take that animal from the woods to my table for my family and friends to enjoy, while they are eating and commenting on it being good, or liking venison, I think back to the hunt that got me there, remember that animal, and thank it for its sacrifice. Doesn't happen with a steak at a restaurant, or beef at Bi-Lo.

That beef at the grocery store isn't growing in a field somewhere. It led a pretty horrible life probably, was given a lot of drugs, and died with no honor or hesitation.
-I think a little more of my venison.

I dated a vegetarian once. And I can tell you 100% for sure Deadeye Dick had it right. She didn't eat meat, but she SURE liked the bone.

bryarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:12 PM   #17
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

I would find enjoyment in looking at her without her clothes on.
Old 08-15-2013, 05:42 PM   #18
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

I ain't gonna lie. I watched it with the volume off.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:04 PM   #19
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

CockyCash: 200
Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material

It is very weird. One thing this is not is a country song.

Oh well.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:13 PM   #20
acejrock
Rockington

Male

CockyCash: 28000000
acejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to acejrock Send a message via Yahoo to acejrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
I would find enjoyment in looking at her without her clothes on.

Damn man, you made that sound so elegant.