CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Gamecocks1137
Bed Sores
mpilot0705
Spurticus
TheUniversityofSC
Aggie96
johnnyb
ReadR00ster
Master Bedroom
The Field (2014)
Finbaum Jogs on USC (1882)
I hope Coach Spurrie (1513)
Spurrier winning at (1233)
Anyone watching pti (1116)
One of the great thi (1104)
GAME (1035)
Defensive Backfield (962)
SDS/Garcia: Entertai (834)
Death in the family (773)
GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS ?
Early dismissal for Richl
As things currently stand
Spurrier winning at footb
SEC Game of the Week
GAME
Spurticus has some explai
mike Davis comparison
Trying to Watch on Fios
One of the great things a

Old 08-15-2013, 01:15 PM   #1
GamecockLawyer
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
GamecockLawyer is USC mascot materialGamecockLawyer is USC mascot materialGamecockLawyer is USC mascot materialGamecockLawyer is USC mascot materialGamecockLawyer is USC mascot materialGamecockLawyer is USC mascot materialGamecockLawyer is USC mascot materialGamecockLawyer is USC mascot materialGamecockLawyer is USC mascot materialGamecockLawyer is USC mascot materialGamecockLawyer is USC mascot material
Default Anyone Got Their Season Tickets Yet?

Starting this week, I've been checking the mailbox everyday looking for the arrival of this season's ticket pack. I keep checking the mailbox every day, hoping they will be in there. So far...nothing. Normally, I'm not that fired up about the mail. Has anyone else been obsessively checking the mail each day?

Looking forward to seeing the 2013 season tickets! I'll have pictures when they arrive.
GamecockLawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 01:23 PM   #2
colnago
Recruit

Male

colnago is learning to peck
Default Re: Anyone Got Their Season Tickets Yet?

Got mine today !!!!

colnago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:48 PM   #3
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1974
bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material

I called the ticket office yesterday to ask when Clemson tickets would be mailed out that were bought on Monday. They said this week or early next week.

I also asked about season tickets, they said they were mailed out the beginning of this week.
bryarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 03:54 PM   #4
Spurman15
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
Spurman15 is developing his combSpurman15 is developing his combSpurman15 is developing his combSpurman15 is developing his combSpurman15 is developing his combSpurman15 is developing his combSpurman15 is developing his combSpurman15 is developing his comb

IDK about season tickets but I ordered the Garnet Mini Pack (Vandy, MSU, FL) last Tuesday and got those tickets last Thursday. I was impressed with the speed of that!

"I am not a desert but a SANDSTORM builds within me"
Spurman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 03:58 PM   #5
Carolina Pride
Blue Chip

Male

Carolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talons

I got an email yesterday saying they were on the way...Hopefully will be here today or tomorrow when I get home
Old 08-15-2013, 04:59 PM   #6
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Got mine in the mail today ! Mighty fancy they are. It's almost time boys and girls !
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:06 PM   #7
garnet_black215
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Haven't gotten ours yet. Hopefully we get good news real soon!
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:10 PM   #8
cockywill09
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 647
cockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurman15 View Post
IDK about season tickets but I ordered the Garnet Mini Pack (Vandy, MSU, FL) last Tuesday and got those tickets last Thursday. I was impressed with the speed of that!
Me too I was shocked also...ordered Sunday night got mine that Wednesday.i got the black mini pack
Old 08-15-2013, 05:12 PM   #9
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2200
donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Pride View Post
I got an email yesterday saying they were on the way...Hopefully will be here today or tomorrow when I get home
No email, but a letter saying they have been sent by UPS and should be at the ponderosa in 3-5 days.
Old 08-15-2013, 05:12 PM   #10
SCBLACKDOG
Recruit

Male

SCBLACKDOG has feathers coming inSCBLACKDOG has feathers coming inSCBLACKDOG has feathers coming in

Got my away tickets yesterday. Got the email today that the seasons tickets were mailed out. Hopefully I will get them today or tomorrow.
SCBLACKDOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:28 PM   #11
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Let the good times roll !
Attached Images

Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:53 PM   #12
CockyandProud
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 2450
CockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot material

I called today to find out why I hadn't gotten a receipt for mine, when I bought them a month ago. The guy apologized and sent it, but said season tickets go out in the order they were bought, and all of them should be out by the beginning of next week.
CockyandProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:41 PM   #13
doccock
Super Doc

Male

doccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPit

Season tickets came today and I am out of state.
doc
Old 08-15-2013, 10:15 PM   #14
TaterHater1984
The Original Tater Hater

Male

CockyCash: 100000
TaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to TaterHater1984

Got ours 2 days ago.
TaterHater1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 04:14 PM   #15
RiverCock84
Recruit

Male

RiverCock84 has earned his spursRiverCock84 has earned his spursRiverCock84 has earned his spursRiverCock84 has earned his spursRiverCock84 has earned his spursRiverCock84 has earned his spurs

Mine came yesterday. I have not gotten extra Florida tickets yet.
RiverCock84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 08:49 PM   #16
pshade
Walk On

Male

pshade has developed his gaff and talonspshade has developed his gaff and talonspshade has developed his gaff and talonspshade has developed his gaff and talonspshade has developed his gaff and talonspshade has developed his gaff and talonspshade has developed his gaff and talonspshade has developed his gaff and talonspshade has developed his gaff and talonspshade has developed his gaff and talonspshade has developed his gaff and talons

Received mine today. Must be low on the totem pole.

Last edited by pshade; 08-16-2013 at 11:00 PM.
pshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 08:56 PM   #17
garnet_black215
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Should be getting ours in the next couple of days.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 10:13 PM   #18
Smashies_AC30
The Garnet Invasion

Male

Smashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPit

Got 'em!!
Smashies_AC30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 02:27 PM   #19
tdevildog1986
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1375
tdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his comb

Got mine this morning !!!!
C'mon Aug 29th !!
tdevildog1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 02:46 PM   #20
ThisMr X
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 200
ThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his comb

Well I got a tracking number at least, but they're coming from Oregon :O