CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
El Cid Ranger
WeStillOwnUSC
GarnetSwarm1990
taylorssc
USCNowAndForever
gamecockgal
SC Sandlapper
B-G
Gamecocks1137
ConwayGamecock
Interesting quotes f (2086)
Have you ever been s (1313)
Tennessee Offense Br (830)
Key for 2015 defense (802)
Women's Team Ranked (534)
Skai Moore out for U (488)
This season and recr (449)
Lebron makes Clevela (355)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (244)
For all the uniform (205)
Skai Moore out for UT
2016 - Jovan Kinlaw
Uniforms for Tenn
***2014 Carolina Panthers
Have you ever been so wro
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
We're going to the NCAA T
Season Tickets
Key for 2015 defense
Women's Team Ranked #2 In

Old 08-20-2013, 09:33 PM   #1
OscarTheGrouch
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 440
OscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPit
Default Game Cheers

So, I've got my tickets, getting ready for the game and I realize the person coming with me has NEVER been to a USC game.

I obviously need to have this person educated on all the in game cheers.

I've educated on "GAME! COCKS!" and forewarned them that they will be screaming COCKS from our seats.

Is there a link to a website that has all the current cheers posted? Or do froggy people want to share them here? We don't really work similar schedules and I'm going back to school starting Thursday at Upstate so I'll be a bit busy.

Help me educate this person and make their game day experience all it could be.

Thanks.
OscarTheGrouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:47 PM   #2
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material
Default Re: Game Cheers

BE prepared to yell GO COCKS during the fight song ALOT!

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:48 PM   #3
OscarTheGrouch
Starter

Male

OscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPit

yea.. U S C GOOOOO COCKS. :)

GO! FIGHT! WIN! KICK ASS!
Old 08-20-2013, 09:51 PM   #4
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 26065800
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material

UNO!!! Sorry, wrong game...

And, it's another Carolina....FIRST DOWN!!!!!
etowngangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:21 PM   #5
bhs04
high motor

Male

CockyCash: 500
bhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his combbhs04 is developing his comb

USC! USC! USC!USC! USC! - really fast when sandstorm is playing.

Should figure that one out pretty quickly though.

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS.
bhs04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:22 PM   #6
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Clowney!!! Clowney!!! Clowney!!!
Old 08-20-2013, 10:27 PM   #7
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Theme from Dune.

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:29 PM   #8
Yearofthegamecock
Game MVP

Male

Yearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by OscarTheGrouch
yea.. U S C GOOOOO COCKS.
Got my kids running around the house singing this one already! Damn I'm ready for some gamecock football

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
Yearofthegamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:30 PM   #9
Sonofacock
Mothershouldibuilthedwall

Male

Sonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot material

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce
Old 08-20-2013, 10:36 PM   #10
OscarTheGrouch
Starter

Male

this
http://www.carolinaband.org/athleticbands/multimedia/
Old 08-20-2013, 10:41 PM   #11
Gamecock1983
I kill threads.

Male

CockyCash: 10204
Gamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPit

http://carolinaband.org/athleticbands/multimedia/

You should be able to pick up all the down chants & cheers from listening to these recordings.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:43 PM   #12
Gamecock1983
I kill threads.

Male

CockyCash: 10204
Gamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by OscarTheGrouch View Post
Beat me to it! haha
Old 08-20-2013, 11:25 PM   #13
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

Make noise when we are on defense... Even if it is clapping.
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:28 PM   #14
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 57400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by etowngangsta View Post
UNO!!! Sorry, wrong game...

And, it's another Carolina....FIRST DOWN!!!!!

I so hate that one. It makes it seem like we rarely get them and should be celebrated mightily. People seem to enjoy it but it irritates the hell out of me.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:41 PM   #15
bigduff32
Freshman All-American

Male

CockyCash: 200
bigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his comb

tell your friend, be loud or go home! thats all they need to know. our crowd needs to take it to another notch this year. we're already a tough stadium to leave with a win, but we need to make it so intimidating that teams dont want to come back here and have to face our crowd again.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:41 PM   #16
beak2
4-Star

Male

beak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his comb

In the 1960's we used to do a "Go" chant with just a constant drumbeat. I used to like it, as it got real loud with everyone doing it. I was dissappointed when we stopped doing that cheer.

beak2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:50 AM   #17
Big-Cock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
Big-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot material

I wish more people would join in on the GO! Fight! Win! Kickass!
Big-Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:55 AM   #18
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1974
bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Cock View Post
I wish more people would join in on the GO! Fight! Win! Kickass!
I can't yell Kickass! in a public place. Always conscious of the kids around me, especially as the parent of a toddler now.
bryarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:45 AM   #19
klempsux
So down with OPP

Male

CockyCash: 531
klempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryarx View Post
I can't yell Kickass! in a public place. Always conscious of the kids around me, especially as the parent of a toddler now.
Come on, you know those kids get a kick out of getting to yell that without getting in trouble. Plus the whole one guy not yelling does not offset the 400 other people around him.
klempsux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:51 AM   #20
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1974
bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCKDIESEL View Post
I so hate that one. It makes it seem like we rarely get them and should be celebrated mightily. People seem to enjoy it but it irritates the hell out of me.
It was birthed in the 0-11 season, when it was all we had to celebrate. Since then it has remained, more frequently being used each year. I like it. I believe it was actually an accident, the announcer usually said 'First Down' but the mic was cutting in an out a little bit and the crowd filled in the blank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klempsux View Post
Come on, you know those kids get a kick out of getting to yell that without getting in trouble. Plus the whole one guy not yelling does not offset the 400 other people around him.
It's not yelled that much where I'm normally sit/standing. I can pick out the 4 or 5 people that yell it. I just want the games to be kinda kid friendly, but I understand it can't be all the time.
bryarx is offline   Reply With Quote