CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
catdaddy66
spareparts
3MTA3
Thenardier
ertman420
thekob
b381l
G&B
Master Bedroom
SCohioBoy
2001 vs Sandstorm (1180)
**USC vs. USC-Upstat (817)
Cunningham wants to (520)
Purple drank (433)
Horseshoes has been (213)
Clemson Georgia Game (173)
ESPN article on Clow (141)
Fumble party (138)
1964 World’s Fair (130)
Softball tops Georgi (116)
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
Season Rankings Thread...
Cunningham wants to hear
Bianca Cuevas - 2014 WBB
Acock reviews the SEC Net
Softball tops Georgia Sou
2015 Warm/Warmer/Favorite
Name a Gamecock
2015 - Davon Durant
Clemson Georgia Game to b

Old 08-20-2013, 11:26 PM   #1
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material
Default Hate Thy Neighbor

http://now.msn.com/letter-targeting-...causes-outrage

Quote:
Unbelievably hateful letter sent to mother of a boy with autism

The family of a son living with severe autism received an incredibly disturbing letter that's allegedly from one of their neighbors, and the entire community is still reeling from the shock. The letter, signed only by "one pissed off mother!!!!!," horrifically criticizes Newcastle, Ontario, resident Karla Begley for being "entitled" enough to let her "idiot" son go outside.
What sort of breathing being can be this hateful?
Old 08-20-2013, 11:37 PM   #2
markymark550
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Hate Thy Neighbor

That is just a very heartbreaking story. Sadly, I'm not surprised by it though.
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:57 PM   #3
Rewster
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPit

I already have anger problems. If this was given to me about my kid, I would go over the edge.
Rewster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:03 AM   #4
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

I feel sad for the person that wrote this.

Their soul is consumed by hate and they live a miserable existence.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:06 AM   #5
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

here is the letter:

Old 08-21-2013, 12:11 AM   #6
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

This is also why I hate neighborhoods. People think they can control every aspect of your life just because you chose to live there.

This lady is the one with a mental disability, and I hope someone finds her some help. May her yard be destroyed, and house egged nightly (3 month old rotten eggs).
Old 08-21-2013, 12:22 AM   #7
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

I think a commenter on buzzfeed said it best with "Living with that much hate is a far worse handicap than autism."
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:22 AM   #8
BleedsGarnet
4-Star

Male

BleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spursBleedsGarnet has earned his spurs

Once again I can't help but be curious as to the political affiliation of such a character. Don't get defensive, I wonder this about every person I come across.
BleedsGarnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:22 AM   #9
Schecter
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

I just want to hurt whoever wrote that. I can't imagine how twisted you have to be to feel that way, and ALSO write the letter.
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:31 AM   #10
lencho30
KOLA

Male

CockyCash: 4200
lencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot material

Why didn't the author have the "guts" to hand write the letter or put her name in there?
Old 08-21-2013, 09:13 AM   #11
gamecockphan
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 2200
gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material

Holy crap, what a bitch.

If this happened in my neighborhood, folks would lose their collective mind. The lady who wrote this would be the one moving if people found out.
gamecockphan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:36 AM   #12
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

Wow. What an idiot. If I was that mom or dad, I don't know how I could restrain myself enough to not go to that ladies house and punch her in the face. That is just sick. She has to be a nazi. I mean, literally. She has to have some sort of crazy Aryan race theology. If that was anywhere near me, I'd get a group of us together to go over to her house.
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:27 AM   #13
bryarx
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1974
bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material

First thing I thought when I read this was . . . . . FAKE. It just hasn't come out yet.
bryarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:35 AM   #14
El Cid Ranger
Black Magic Squad

Male

CockyCash: 850200
El Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryarx View Post
First thing I thought when I read this was . . . . . FAKE. It just hasn't come out yet.
Thank you!! I'm also calling this a huge BS story, Fake with a capital F!!

El Cid Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:36 AM   #15
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
here is the letter:

Grow some balls and put your name on it moron.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:49 AM   #16
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 107378315064
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

what a coward, won't even put her name on it
Old 08-21-2013, 11:03 AM   #17
SwampFox
1st Team All-American

Male

SwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot material

The hateful bitch who wrote this letter has no idea whatsoever just how hard it is to be the parent of a child who has special needs. If she did, she would not be acting like this. I have a cousin who suffered brain damage as an infant in a car accident that killed her mother.

My cousin is 24 now. While she cannot speak, and will never be able to live on her own, she is able to live a relativley normal life, thanks to her grandmother and other cousins.

Anyone who ever sent my family a letter like this would find out how we southerners react when our families are wronged.

The letter may be fake, and it may not be. The fact is that there are people who have this attitude towards those with special needs. That is the problem.

Scotland Forever

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.u...eum/index.html

Last edited by SwampFox; 08-21-2013 at 01:43 PM.
SwampFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:11 AM   #18
bryarx
Starter

Male

bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material

My guess is the mother wrote this. Makes her family look sympathetic and will undoubtedly get publicity and money out of this. There is no one, even drugged out heroin users, that would have the ability to write this garbage.

I could write something like that . . . . for the purposes of making an example of ignorant people. There is no way someone was disturbed by the outside noises that much that they decided to write a letter suggesting that a human be euthanized.

This was for publicity and money, and that's exactly what the family is getting.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:25 PM   #19
JNGolf
#PlayInTheNow

Male

CockyCash: 12500000
JNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot material

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Cid Ranger View Post
Thank you!! I'm also calling this a huge BS story, Fake with a capital F!!
Quote:
My guess is the mother wrote this. Makes her family look sympathetic and will undoubtedly get publicity and money out of this. There is no one, even drugged out heroin users, that would have the ability to write this garbage.

I could write something like that . . . . for the purposes of making an example of ignorant people. There is no way someone was disturbed by the outside noises that much that they decided to write a letter suggesting that a human be euthanized.

This was for publicity and money, and that's exactly what the family is getting.
All of this was my first impression as well, it isn't really that much of a stretch if you think about it. I really hope the truth comes out.
JNGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:09 PM   #20
bryarx
Starter

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNGolf View Post
All of this was my first impression as well, it isn't really that much of a stretch if you think about it. I really hope the truth comes out.
I'm pretty sure it will, and the victim will become the assailant.