CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
ReadR00ster
Master Bedroom
RGHoskins
taylorssc
El Cid Ranger
markymark550
Captain9Dragons
BlackMagic84
doubledribble
Fight, win, kick a-- (1308)
The Gator Bowl wants (955)
CFN prediction for a (911)
Why I'm hopeful abou (907)
USC will upset Aubur (779)
A simple defensive l (754)
What happened to thi (687)
In-state QB talent (538)
This is War (399)
SEC Debate: Best can (335)
Why I'm hopeful about Aub
Texas athletic director:
Fight, win, kick a-- addi
Why I think we beat Aubur
In-state QB talent
A simple defensive line &
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Thoughts on the basketbal
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me
Cann tipping plays?

Old 08-22-2013, 10:15 PM   #1
garnetchicken
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 550
garnetchicken is USC mascot materialgarnetchicken is USC mascot materialgarnetchicken is USC mascot materialgarnetchicken is USC mascot materialgarnetchicken is USC mascot materialgarnetchicken is USC mascot materialgarnetchicken is USC mascot materialgarnetchicken is USC mascot materialgarnetchicken is USC mascot materialgarnetchicken is USC mascot materialgarnetchicken is USC mascot material
Default The Freak

garnetchicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:18 PM   #2
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit
Default Re: The Freak

Thats pretty good.

Cockadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:30 PM   #3
SouthernCock
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1120657
SouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot material

that's funny right there i don't care who you are
SouthernCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:34 PM   #4
cofcgamecock9
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100500
cofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot material

So ESPN is doing an entire show just on Clowney on Sunday??

I have honestly never seen so much attention and hype given to one college football player.... ever!

Not even Johnny Football had this much attention.
cofcgamecock9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:43 PM   #5
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material
Default The Freak

I have to say, I don't like this much attention.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:47 PM   #6
Gamecock4lif
Tailgating Beast

Male

CockyCash: 66697
Gamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot material

I am over all the Clowney hype... Lifelong Gamecock fan I am... But for me you need to do your talking on the field. If he don't perform like all the hype he and the Gamecocks are gonna be bombarded by negative media... Smh enuf already
Gamecock4lif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:49 PM   #7
TucockShakur
Walk On

Male

TucockShakur is developing his combTucockShakur is developing his combTucockShakur is developing his combTucockShakur is developing his combTucockShakur is developing his combTucockShakur is developing his combTucockShakur is developing his combTucockShakur is developing his combTucockShakur is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernCock View Post
that's funny right there i don't care who you are
It's funny anywhere.
TucockShakur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:55 PM   #8
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

that was awesome and loosen up, we may never have another player like Clowney at USC in our lifetime. That kinda exposure helps for recognition which could help in recruiting for years to come.

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:56 PM   #9
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cofcgamecock9 View Post
So ESPN is doing an entire show just on Clowney on Sunday??

I have honestly never seen so much attention and hype given to one college football player.... ever!

Not even Johnny Football had this much attention.
ConwayGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:57 PM   #10
bigduff32
Freshman All-American

Male

CockyCash: 200
bigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock4lif View Post
I am over all the Clowney hype... Lifelong Gamecock fan I am... But for me you need to do your talking on the field. If he don't perform like all the hype he and the Gamecocks are gonna be bombarded by negative media... Smh enuf already
What I find funny about this statement, is that Clowney is also tired of it too... normally all of these sports shows are talking about players like this because they have said or did something during the offseason to receive so much attention.. Clowney just simply cant get away from it... He wakes up and eats rice crispies for breakfast, and next thing you know its a national headline! Im just ready for the season to start so we can get to the talking on the field
Old 08-22-2013, 11:35 PM   #11
G&B
purple nurple

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

Just enjoy it...it rarely happens for any team. It's our time...

er...well it's actually Clowney's time...
Old 08-22-2013, 11:40 PM   #12
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Enjoy the hype. Might not happen again in our generation.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:40 PM   #13
MixtapeMangler
Recruit

Male

MixtapeMangler has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by G&B View Post
Just enjoy it...it rarely happens for any team. It's our time...

er...well it's actually Clowney's time...
This
MixtapeMangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:47 PM   #14
beak2
4-Star

Male

beak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
Enjoy the hype. Might not happen again in our generation.
Exactly, I am going to enjoy it. I have went through too much gamecock football disappointment to not enjoy it.

beak2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:12 AM   #15
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material
Default The Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
I have to say, I don't like this much attention.
Let me rephrase this. I don't mind the attention, but with the QB all in bed having nightmares is a little too much. Locker room board material at its best.
Old 08-23-2013, 12:33 AM   #16
12+4=6
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 850
12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to 12+4=6

If anything, I think it will just add to the insecurity these guys have about facing Clowney and USC. Don't really think it's bulletin board material when it's the national media noticing and pointing out that you are, and should be, afraid of an opponent. Especially when you've already said it yourself.

Gotta just enjoy a once in a generation freak and all the hype that comes with him for our school. If he wasn't getting all the hype people would be saying ESPN hates us.
Old 08-23-2013, 12:39 AM   #17
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Aaron Murray screaming to find women in his bedroom?

Sounds about right.
Old 08-23-2013, 12:42 AM   #18
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12+4=6 View Post
If anything, I think it will just add to the insecurity these guys have about facing Clowney and USC. Don't really think it's bulletin board material when it's the national media noticing and pointing out that you are, and should be, afraid of an opponent. Especially when you've already said it yourself.

Gotta just enjoy a once in a generation freak and all the hype that comes with him for our school. If he wasn't getting all the hype people would be saying ESPN hates us.

My opinion has now changed. Good point.
Old 08-23-2013, 12:44 AM   #19
FLCock89
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 2800
FLCock89 is crowing loudlyFLCock89 is crowing loudlyFLCock89 is crowing loudlyFLCock89 is crowing loudlyFLCock89 is crowing loudlyFLCock89 is crowing loudlyFLCock89 is crowing loudlyFLCock89 is crowing loudlyFLCock89 is crowing loudlyFLCock89 is crowing loudlyFLCock89 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
Aaron Murray screaming to find women in his bedroom?

Sounds about right.
FLCock89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:59 AM   #20
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

If JD lives up to half this hype, we are in for something special this season. I hope he brings us some real hardware back to Columbia. IF so, his legend will be immortal in the world of football.