CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ConwayGamecock
Gamecocks1137
JerseyBird
thumpin big
Regalcock
smoovecock
b381l
markymark550
The Yancey
johnnyb
Constant Updates on (4012)
Brad Lawing (1783)
Garcia vs Clemson To (1331)
Carolina/Clemson gam (1015)
Palmetto Bowl (933)
Chattanooga upends N (828)
NEW Pics from South (531)
Where to watch in Ar (381)
Greenville for the C (301)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (228)
2014 Junkanoo Jam **USC W
Coaching Carousel 2014/15
**USC vs. UNC-Asheville G
Name a Gamecock
Constant Updates on Watso
Bowl projections
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
Rivalry Thoughts and Pred
Where to watch in Arlingt
Strategy First Steam bund

Old 08-23-2013, 09:18 AM   #1
OscarTheGrouch
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 440
OscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPit
Default Towels!

Anyone know if they will be handing them out at the game, or should I bring a supply?
OscarTheGrouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 09:19 AM   #2
garnetmike
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1001250
garnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot material
Default Re: Towels!

I'm sure there will be some handed out but I'd just bring your own. Bird in the hand and all that.
garnetmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:03 PM   #3
bigduff32
Freshman All-American

Male

CockyCash: 200
bigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his comb

Im sure they will be handing them out... me and my family always bring a handful anyways just in case. ive probably got 30 at my house from the past two years.
Old 08-23-2013, 12:12 PM   #4
Cocky chick
Blue Chip

Female

CockyCash: 500
Cocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot material

I always bring a couple, just in case.
Cocky chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:33 PM   #5
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

No, no towels will be given out this year. Heard we were transitioning to Thunder Sticks this season.

Really excited about this b/c I've been to a couple of baseball games in Japan, and the noise is just unreal. It'll be awesome when our stadium is as loud as the Yomiuri Giants.
This is a stupid thread and deserves a stupid answer.
Old 08-23-2013, 12:43 PM   #6
JDStud6
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 475
JDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudly

lol - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN3AavMKKV4

how do I embed?

JD
JDStud6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:49 PM   #7
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1974
bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDStud6 View Post
change the { and } in my example to [ and ]:

{yt} (last part of youtube URL, after the =) {/yt}

Don't put parenthesis around the last bit of the URL, that was for example purposes only.

So for that video:
{yt}uN3AavMKKV4{/yt}
bryarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:01 PM   #8
JDStud6
Starter

Male

JDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudly

JD
Old 08-23-2013, 01:02 PM   #9
JDStud6
Starter

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryarx View Post
change the { and } in my example to [ and ]:

{yt} (last part of youtube URL, after the =) {/yt}

Don't put parenthesis around the last bit of the URL, that was for example purposes only.

So for that video:
{yt}uN3AavMKKV4{/yt}
thanks

JD
Old 08-23-2013, 01:07 PM   #10
Cocky chick
Blue Chip

Female

Cocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureye View Post
No, no towels will be given out this year. Heard we were transitioning to Thunder Sticks this season.

Really excited about this b/c I've been to a couple of baseball games in Japan, and the noise is just unreal. It'll be awesome when our stadium is as loud as the Yomiuri Giants.

Cocky chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:36 PM   #11
Tony
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 350
Tony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talons

I think the Thunder Sticks would be considered artificial noise makers, and would not be allowed in the stadium.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:48 PM   #12
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 490
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by OscarTheGrouch View Post
Anyone know if they will be handing them out at the game, or should I bring a supply?
They will be giving them out prior to the UNC game only at a tent in the Farmers Market . But it is for Gamecock Club members only! It is a special towel thanking club members! Posted at gamecocksonline.com yesterday.
Old 08-23-2013, 02:10 PM   #13
HardRockCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 9998250
HardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureye View Post

We are replacing Sandstorm with AC/DC's Thunderstruck also!!!

Woo Hoo, Thundersticks and Thunderstruck!!!

Yes I am being facetious
HardRockCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:58 PM   #14
CCC
Her Modness

Female

CockyCash: 101500
CCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUGEGARNETCOCK View Post
They will be giving them out prior to the UNC game only at a tent in the Farmers Market . But it is for Gamecock Club members only! It is a special towel thanking club members! Posted at gamecocksonline.com yesterday.
CCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 03:14 PM   #15
StretfordEnd
TURNT UP IN SECTION 18

Male

CockyCash: 400
StretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his comb

They usually have troops handing them out as you enter the stadium.
StretfordEnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:19 PM   #16
on/off101
Walk On

Male

on/off101 has hatched from the shell

They are usually handing them out at the bottom of the ramps.
on/off101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:24 PM   #17
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1974
bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDStud6 View Post
thanks

JD

Well when I was first posting, I wanted to know how to do it. I don't know if anyone ever posted instructions in a way that wasn't being a complete ass, so I just try to get the info across with no attitude when I can.
bryarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:34 PM   #18
Todd803
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 272
Todd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPit

They did the same thing for Arkansas (I believe) last year for the GCC day. Then when we went in the stadium they gave us more towels with the game's date and opponent. I would assume this would stay the same since it is on ESPN. I would still bring one if you want though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUGEGARNETCOCK View Post
Todd803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:07 PM   #19
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material
Default Towels!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
I think the Thunder Sticks would be considered artificial noise makers, and would not be allowed in the stadium.
They handed them out at the capital one bowl.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:06 AM   #20
OscarTheGrouch
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 440
OscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPit

Hey, cut a brotha some slack, it's been two years since I've been able to make a game, just covering my tail feathers :P
OscarTheGrouch is offline   Reply With Quote