CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
GamecockSuperFan
cocks are us
robgusc76
El Cid Ranger
taylorssc
jellafever
johnnyb
Cockhornleghorn
doubledribble
BLACK OUT!!!!!!! (2064)
Jimbo Fisher Blames (957)
Ole Miss Fan's Milk- (829)
Herbstreit on " (819)
Little know stat (We (776)
SEC QB's in the Red (775)
Gamecockology Helms (704)
2013 Georgia vs. 201 (647)
Gif Sharing Time!!!! (409)
Where do you like to (339)
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
We're going to the NCAA T
NFL: REDSKINS @ COWBOYS M
For all the uniform junki
Gamecockology Helms
Where do you like to sit
Little know stat (Week 10
Anyone have a recipe I ca
COCKYTALK GOLF OUTING
Sports no longer fun?

Old 08-23-2013, 09:24 AM   #1
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material
Thumbs down UA USC Game Socks

I know some others were asking about these when the uniforms were revealed.

I've reached out to UA because they have that style available, but only in neon colors it seems. I asked if the garnet with black and white stripe would be available, and they've said that as of right now it will not be available to the public because they were custom ordered.

So, I asked how could I make a custom order and I was told I couldn't ... pooy.

Just thought some of you might like to know.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:17 PM   #2
Fear#5
New and Improved

Male

CockyCash: 249940200
Fear#5 is USC mascot materialFear#5 is USC mascot materialFear#5 is USC mascot materialFear#5 is USC mascot materialFear#5 is USC mascot materialFear#5 is USC mascot materialFear#5 is USC mascot materialFear#5 is USC mascot materialFear#5 is USC mascot materialFear#5 is USC mascot materialFear#5 is USC mascot material
Default Re: UA USC Game Socks

Back when the uniforms first came out, Garnet and Black Traditions tweeted that they would have the socks in Mid-October. I don't know if that's still their plan though.
Fear#5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:19 PM   #3
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

I see what you did with Game Socks...touche sir.
Old 08-23-2013, 04:28 PM   #4
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

Garnet and black traditions said they would have them by mid October. That was a few weeks ago.

They are also supposed to have the undershirts soon.
Old 08-23-2013, 04:39 PM   #5
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Start a tailgating BBQ show on ESPN, and I bet UA will listen to you.....
ConwayGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:18 PM   #6
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fear#5 View Post
Back when the uniforms first came out, Garnet and Black Traditions tweeted that they would have the socks in Mid-October. I don't know if that's still their plan though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscsandstorm85 View Post
Garnet and black traditions said they would have them by mid October. That was a few weeks ago.

They are also supposed to have the undershirts soon.

Sweet ... thanks guys

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 01:43 PM   #7
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 3896416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Cack on 107.5 on Friday they said garnet And black traditions had the UA socks in
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 05:40 PM   #8
UndercoverCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 10000000
UndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot material

I can't wait to get a pair.

I think Connor should wear this!
Old 11-23-2013, 06:39 PM   #9
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

That poster klucas works at GBT. He prolly knows the deal
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 12:27 AM   #10
splinters
Recruit

Male

splinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervous

I sent him a private message a couple weeks ago but didnt get a response. Anyone know when they will be available on the website?
splinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:57 PM   #11
splinters
Recruit

Male

splinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervous

Dicks Sporting Goods has them online. ( only black and white versions ) $14.99 per pair but have a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale on socks

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...odFindSrc=cart
Old 11-26-2013, 09:08 AM   #12
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 490
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

Cack they had them Saturday at Garnet and Black Traditions! The white and the black ones. 14.99
Old 11-27-2013, 12:01 PM   #13
Gamecock1983
I kill threads.

Male

CockyCash: 10204
Gamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPit

They are on sale at Addams bookstore on assembly. Just got a pair of black ones. White is also in stock.
Old 11-27-2013, 12:47 PM   #14
tdevildog1986
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 375
tdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his comb

I want to get a pair of each.. Do they sell the Garnet ones or do they even make the Garnet ones ?
tdevildog1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 12:59 PM   #15
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 490
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdevildog1986 View Post
I want to get a pair of each.. Do they sell the Garnet ones or do they even make the Garnet ones ?
I didnt see the garnet ones at Garnet and Black only white and black
Old 11-27-2013, 01:30 PM   #16
Gamecock1983
I kill threads.

Male

CockyCash: 10204
Gamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPit

They only had black and white in stock. IDK about garnet, sorry.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:41 PM   #17
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

$15 for a pair of socks? No way
Old 11-27-2013, 04:43 PM   #18
splinters
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
$15 for a pair of socks? No way
I was really looking forward to picking up a couple pairs of these socks but $15 (or even $12 getting in on the sale price ) I don't think I can pull the trigger. maybe if they were made of cashmere. We are talking about socks. Will wait until they hit the clearance sale