CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Gamecocks1137
U-Dub Gamecock
johnnyb
Cockhornleghorn
GamecockMomSC
2000grad
markymark550
Regalcock
ZenUSC
We Have to Pass (2245)
Rivalry Thoughts and (1673)
Spurrier weekly pres (1492)
This would be awesom (986)
How is Shaq Davidson (812)
McConaughey cast as (583)
Perspective on our g (560)
SEC referees? (427)
Currently 2nd in att (408)
Defense and offense (379)
**USC vs. UNC-Asheville G
How is Shaq Davidson's re
Rivalry Thoughts and Pred
Coaching Carousel 2014/15
Currently 2nd in attendan
Interesting stat
Why has there been 40 yea
We Have to Pass
SEC referees?
RG3 - Struggles Not Getti

Old 08-24-2013, 01:31 PM   #1
CocksfanNC
Gamecock Mama

Female

CockyCash: 100500
CocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot material
Default Just about sick of the UNC fans on facebook

It's really getting annoying on facebook -- I post something about X number of days until the Gamecocks play, and the UNC fans on my friends list feel obligated to crawl out of the woodwork long enough to post 'go heels' or some similar sentiment. It doesn't matter that I didn't mention UNC whatsoever (mostly I was just being overjoyed that football season is almost here). These same people never reply to any other post I make on any different subject. It's like they're sitting around waiting for me to mention football so they can jump in. I mean, whatever, trash talk is all well and good, but every single time???

Granted, I live in NC. Granted, I went to public school in NC, so people I have friended from high school are mostly UNC fans. But no other fans have been so annoying -- and that includes the Clemson fans on FB!

Seriously, people, if you're more annoying than Clemson, maybe you need to examine your commenting habits.

So, if anyone on the team happens to read this, please whip the MESS out of Dabo's Carolina. I would consider it a personal favor.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:38 PM   #2
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material
Default Re: Just about sick of the UNC fans on facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocksfanNC View Post
It's really getting annoying on facebook -- I post something about X number of days until the Gamecocks play, and the UNC fans on my friends list feel obligated to crawl out of the woodwork long enough to post 'go heels' or some similar sentiment. It doesn't matter that I didn't mention UNC whatsoever (mostly I was just being overjoyed that football season is almost here). These same people never reply to any other post I make on any different subject. It's like they're sitting around waiting for me to mention football so they can jump in. I mean, whatever, trash talk is all well and good, but every single time???

Granted, I live in NC. Granted, I went to public school in NC, so people I have friended from high school are mostly UNC fans. But no other fans have been so annoying -- and that includes the Clemson fans on FB!

Seriously, people, if you're more annoying than Clemson, maybe you need to examine your commenting habits.

So, if anyone on the team happens to read this, please whip the MESS out of Dabo's Carolina. I would consider it a personal favor.
If you think they're bad now, you should have been around in the day
when we were in the ACC, and there wasn't an internet. beside Georgia,
their fans are the most obnoxious group of sports fans one the face
of the planet. ..... Watching us grind them into the turf or The Cockpit
next week is going to be enjoyable
Old 08-24-2013, 01:43 PM   #3
kick_ball
high midi-chlorian count

Male

CockyCash: 521
kick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot material

spent the last two years in the triangle... as someone with a degree from both Carolina and NC State I cant wait for this game... I definitely developed a strong strong dislike for not just the tar heel athletics but for the stuck up elitist attitudes of the school and fan base as a whole
Old 08-24-2013, 01:56 PM   #4
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

Assuming we win, post the following:

Wow, what a fun time at the Gamecock game last night. Really enjoyed seeing the UNC fans hang around until the third quarter. I certainly appreciate all of the UNC fans that felt the need to post on my previous posts about the start of Gamecock football and look forward to them posting here acknowledging that they got their butts kicked.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #5
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

UNC fans are the WORST on Facebook!! They talk smack about Carolina but cannot give a reason why UNC will win... And none if those idiots ever stepped foot inside a classroom at UNC!
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:05 PM   #6
CocksfanNC
Gamecock Mama

Female

CocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxcockFL View Post
Assuming we win, post the following:

Wow, what a fun time at the Gamecock game last night. Really enjoyed seeing the UNC fans hang around until the third quarter. I certainly appreciate all of the UNC fans that felt the need to post on my previous posts about the start of Gamecock football and look forward to them posting here acknowledging that they got their butts kicked.
Haha, that's perfect!
Old 08-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #7
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Someone's mad

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:14 PM   #8
cockybusiness2
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 461300
cockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot material

After Thursday the wine and cheese crowd will become the WHINE and cheese crowd.
cockybusiness2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:14 PM   #9
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

You could just delete them off your friends list. I do that with most Clemsons.
Old 08-24-2013, 02:20 PM   #10
GamecockRocker
Cynical Optimist

Male

CockyCash: 200
GamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot materialGamecockRocker is USC mascot material

Only 5 more days to put up with it. The game will shut them up.
Old 08-24-2013, 02:31 PM   #11
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

What's a facebook? If you don't want to get a sunburn, stay out of the sun.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:32 PM   #12
cockybusiness2
Household Name

Male

cockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout12 View Post

My feelings exactly
Old 08-24-2013, 02:34 PM   #13
CocksfanNC
Gamecock Mama

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout12 View Post
Pfft. I'm not leaving because some people are being annoying. My Gamecock friends are there, too. ;)
Old 08-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #14
CocksfanNC
Gamecock Mama

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockRocker View Post
Only 5 more days to put up with it. The game will shut them up.
Yep! The only problem is then they'll all claim that they're really basketball fans, anyway, and who cares about football?
Old 08-24-2013, 02:41 PM   #15
FilchCock
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
FilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPit

Nothing worse than a UNC fan. I have lived in Georgia, lived in SC, lived in NC, and am now living in Alabama. Chapel Hell fans are by far the worst.
FilchCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:45 PM   #16
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockybusiness2 View Post
After Thursday the wine and cheese crowd will become the WHINE and cheese crowd.
Don't forget they have the referees. I am pretty worried that we are going to get at least two or three players suspended for illegal hits. That will impact the UGA game, but the ACC referees don't care. They already announced at the ACC Media Days that Clowney's hit was illegal and that they would kick players out of games if they hit anyone that hard.
Old 08-24-2013, 02:58 PM   #17
cockybusiness2
Household Name

Male

Wait I thought only the SEC could suspend our players. Not the ACC. Someone tell me we are not at the mercy of ACC officials
Old 08-24-2013, 03:19 PM   #18
CarolinaCoonedawg
Thug Life

Male

CockyCash: 475
CarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCoonedawg has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockypanther View Post
UNC fans are the WORST on Facebook!! They talk smack about Carolina but cannot give a reason why UNC will win... And none if those idiots ever stepped foot inside a classroom at UNC!
The same can be said about their football players.....most of them probably couldn't find the classrooms on campus.

"I once said you're either a Gator or a Gator Hater; I've changed my tune a little now. Now I say you're either a Gamecock or a Cock Block: a little racy, but it gets the point across" - Steve Spurrier
CarolinaCoonedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:47 PM   #19
SirBigSpur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1800
SirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudly

Let our play on the field do the talking. They will shut up after next Thursday.
SirBigSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:49 PM   #20
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material
Default Just about sick of the UNC fans on facebook

They're pretty quiet on my page.

Clemson the only ones talking, as if they don't have anything to be worried about Saturday.