CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
kevhugh
AtlGAMECOCK
usc90grad
cockybreeyan
18IsTheMan
spareparts
soccerguy79
Yearofthegamecock
Cockypantherfan
markp_vip
A&M vent thread (19148)
SOS is pissed (9700)
Jimmies and Joes (3472)
I think the Gamecock (2986)
So, Dylan Thompson? (2923)
Man of my word (no t (2415)
I'm not looking forw (2032)
Worst Beating since? (1769)
Just a friendly PSA (1749)
Good effort Cocks (1581)
Good Game Cocks!
So, Dylan Thompson?
Ward's D has a pattern no
2010 Auburn/FSU beatdowns
Play for next year
Full game video - aTm
Jimmies and Joes
Confused fan here. Why i
Which is a worse loss to
Is anybody still optimist

Old 08-25-2013, 09:35 PM   #1
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material
Default Here comes the Sun !

And I said..............it's alright !

I wanted to take a second to make an observation. The 2013 football season is upon us, and from top to bottom, I feel sense of anticipation from Gamecocks, unlike any before.
If you haven't taken notice yet, some of the old guard have a twinkle in their eyes. It's indicative of a sixth sense we all develop as the years go by, an understanding that real opportunity lay before us.
It has become more profound in it's meaning this year for many reasons, least of which is that we all want it to be so.

Whether you know me or not, matters little, save to say that I'm 53, die in the wool Gamecock, grew up in Cola, have a son of 32 on this board as well and consider myself old school.
All of that is just a little noise that brings me to this point. There are rumblings like I've never heard before. My time on this board spans only 3 seasons, shorter than some, yet longer than others. But in the end, my time as a Gamecock usurps many.
I feel something different this season, and for those who are paying attention, I give you SPURTICUS, for if you have followed his posts as well as his threads, then you too will know, there is something different this season.
You need look no further than C2, who I consider most conservative in his outlook, and feel the difference.
I use these two as an example, but there are many others of credence that trend towards the same emotion..............This really could be it !

I could write a complete dissertation on this, but lets just get down to bare bones......I expect victory.
See you on Thursday evening.......................The Warlord !
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote