CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
kevhugh
AtlGAMECOCK
cockybreeyan
soccerguy79
cockyguitar
Yearofthegamecock
Cockypantherfan
Gamecocks1137
BlakelyH19
usc90grad
**USC vs. Texas A&am (53489)
A&M vent thread (9946)
SOS is pissed (3438)
I think the Gamecock (2986)
Players reaction to (1526)
Man of my word (no t (1498)
Here is the trophy f (1440)
Work Today Efficient (1431)
Jimmies and Joes (1389)
Worst Beating since? (1325)
I'm not looking forward t
Good effort Cocks
Toughest stadium in the n
SOS is pissed
A&M vent thread
Just a friendly PSA
Lorenzo Ward's Play calli
Okay, Clint will be the f
What happens?
Man of my word (no troll)

Old 08-27-2013, 08:39 AM   #1
Legalman72
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 20258950
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material
Default Ace Sanders is Jaguars' Most Impressive Rookie (article)

SIAP

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2013/8/...rs-depth-chart

The Jaguars fourth-round pick has caught the eye of most of the team's veterans.

The Jacksonville Jaguars have a handful of rookies who have been impressive through training camp and the first two preseason games. The veterans have been more impressed with one of them than the others however, as Ryan O'Halloran of The Florida Times-Union polled the locker room.

The result?

Fourth-round pick Ace Sanders.

"What I heard about him when he was drafted was, ‘awesome returner, has some skills as a receiver,' " kicker Josh Scobee told O'Halloran. "But he's showing he can go up and make something happen after the catch. As kickers, we sit on the sideline and watch quite a bit of practice and you can see the explosiveness he has from two fields away."

It's no doubt that Sanders has been impressive, as he's even worked his way up getting reps as a first team wide receiver.

The rookie with the next highest votes was Luke Joeckel, but maybe the defensive lineman didn't want to vote for him.
Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:06 AM   #2
kman
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
kman has hatched from the shell
Default Re: Ace Sanders is Jaguars' Most Impressive Rookie (article)

Good for Ace. He will do well anywhere, I think. I sure wish we still had him for this year as I think our chances of having a special year this year is better than they have been for quite some time.
kman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:29 PM   #3
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Ace Sanders is Jaguars' Most Impressive Rookie (article)

He is so special that he opens eyes at every level he plays. The Jag fans may be surprised, but not Gamecock nation!

Way to go Ace!