CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler > Carolina Eats

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
StormOfTalons
zcoop
Latti
gromweat
gamecock88
NinjaSven
gocockswyn
garnet_black215
GarnetSwarm1990
Coulwoodwarlord
Nick Chubb (6385)
Spurrier Presser (1692)
All of our defensive (1572)
Uniform thread (1354)
Rankings (1300)
Cack's Toast of the (1278)
Spurrier: Davis Will (1267)
3-4 "D" Ke (944)
Will Devin ever suit (792)
Watching the Georgia (605)
Not a talent issue
Spurrier: Davis Will Be A
Keeping 2015 together!
Over reacting?
Yeti roadie-good tailgate
East Carolina Prediction
Men's soccer vs. Clemson
3-4 "D" Keep it
Nick Chubb
All of our defensive play

Old 08-28-2013, 01:28 PM   #1
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material
Default Garnet Bud Light Cans in Greenville

Anyone know where they're selling them this year?

They used to be all over the upstate before the season, and then it was less and less stores. We just went to Walmart on Woodruff and Pelham and neither have them.

Has anyone else found any?

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:42 PM   #2
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Garnet Bud Light Cans in Greenville

The taters got jealous and bought them all then poured 'em out.
Old 08-28-2013, 01:43 PM   #3
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

I've actually heard the BiLo on the corner of Laurens and Verdae has them ... that is yet to be confirmed

Old 08-28-2013, 01:45 PM   #4
gamecockfan
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 833
gamecockfan has earned his spursgamecockfan has earned his spursgamecockfan has earned his spursgamecockfan has earned his spursgamecockfan has earned his spursgamecockfan has earned his spurs
Send a message via AIM to gamecockfan

where in Cola can you get them?
Old 08-28-2013, 01:46 PM   #5
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

I've seen them all over Cola before. I would guess any BiLo/Walmart down there would have them.

Old 08-28-2013, 01:52 PM   #6
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

On a serious note though, I'd love to get my hands on a few of them. It's kinda hard for me being in the heart of gayterd and nutlicker land.
Old 08-28-2013, 01:56 PM   #7
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

How far are you from SC? You could probably call a couple of stores closest to you and see if they had any

Old 08-28-2013, 01:57 PM   #8
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

I bought 4 cases last year and barely had to start getting creative to make them last the full season. Going to shoot for no less than 5 this season

Old 08-28-2013, 01:59 PM   #9
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

CockyCash: 10000322
GotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GotSpurrier82

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
I've actually heard the BiLo on the corner of Laurens and Verdae has them ... that is yet to be confirmed
That's where we found them last year. Whether they reordered any or not is a different story. You'll have a better chance of getting there to see before me. Let me know what you find please!
Old 08-28-2013, 02:00 PM   #10
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 541
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Wish they would make garnet cans for a beer thats actually good.

Trailer Park Supervisor
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:06 PM   #11
Woody7687
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
Woody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lahey View Post
^^^^

This

I agree totally
Old 08-28-2013, 02:08 PM   #12
PyroPepper
Star Maker

Male

PyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot material

Quote:
Beat me to it!

PyroPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:12 PM   #13
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

The #1 beer in America is apparently the nastiest one too

Old 08-28-2013, 02:22 PM   #14
mkpkr
4-Star

Male

mkpkr is learning to peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
The #1 beer in America is apparently the nastiest one too
And Bieber has had like five #1 hits.
mkpkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:13 PM   #15
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpkr View Post
And Bieber has had like five #1 hits.

And they're all AWESOME

Not really, I wished someone would kill that little ****er

Old 08-28-2013, 04:33 PM   #16
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

Quote:
It's a good beer to drink and get drunk on a hot day. Don't want to be drinking Newcastle or some kind of stout beer.
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:58 PM   #17
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 541
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockypanther View Post
It's a good beer to drink and get drunk on a hot day. Don't want to be drinking Newcastle or some kind of stout beer.

It may be a good beer to drink on a hot day. But it still tastes like $hit. I'll take just about any other light beer.

Trailer Park Supervisor
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:03 PM   #18
spurman14
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 600
spurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talons

Mich ultra for the win! Ok sorry guys. Back to the topic at hand.

"If the army and the navy, ever gazed on heaven's scenes, they'd find the streets are guarded by United States Marines."

- Semper Fi
spurman14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:16 PM   #19
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

Bud light, coors light, miller lite, etc. tey all taste good on gameday!!
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:32 PM   #20
Tolley
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 63000
Tolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPit

I would love to have one of these. If anybody finds them, please let me know.
Tolley is offline   Reply With Quote