CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
GoldenSpur7
StormOfTalons
donbgamecock
JerseyBird
yazoo
IslandCock
COCKYTALKIN
Acockolypse Now
The Yancey
OBC banner being add (2247)
The bane of our seas (1825)
Ward wants us to pla (1479)
Who scores the first (1395)
Davis Playing in A&a (1172)
SL,UT Gamecocks (826)
Tanner McEvoy Starti (787)
CFB Playoff Bracket (647)
All garnet for Thurs (560)
I'm not buying the h (550)
OBC banner being added to
Mcevoy
SL,UT Gamecocks
Connor Shaw Browns
First "Carolina Call
I'm not buying the hype,
SCHSL & SCISA High Sc
Davis Playing in A&M
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2
2015 Chris Silva PF (6-9,

Old 08-28-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
iplan
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
iplan is learning to peck
Default zero delay radio headphones?

I heard someone mention on 107.5 (I think it was Jay) that it was possible to hear Todd and Tommy's call of the games in the stadium without a delay.

Can anyone confirm this - or does anyone know whit you need to make this happen?

iplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:37 PM   #2
davidwatson249
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 490
davidwatson249 is making other chickens nervousdavidwatson249 is making other chickens nervousdavidwatson249 is making other chickens nervousdavidwatson249 is making other chickens nervousdavidwatson249 is making other chickens nervousdavidwatson249 is making other chickens nervousdavidwatson249 is making other chickens nervousdavidwatson249 is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: zero delay radio headphones?

I remember them talking about a device for your tv that would sync the two. Not sure about headphones for the stadium.
davidwatson249 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:52 PM   #3
CockyHoskins
Bad Luck Streak in Dancing School

Male

Homecoming King/Queen: Award given to the poster we most want to meet at the next game - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to meet at the next game Best Non-Football Thread: Award given for starting the best non-football thread - Given for: starting the best non-football thread of 2005 (introductions are in order) 
CockyCash: 100500
CockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Skype™ to CockyHoskins

This could be possible within the stadium if they did some sort of closed circuit broadcast and you could tune into that, thus bypassing the need to get the radio feed (and it's delay).

They may do it, but not sure. I do know that the closed circuit TV broadcasts to the club level don't seem to have a delay, so maybe they do it.

Invading stores now!!

CockyHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:53 PM   #4
iplan
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
iplan is learning to peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwatson249 View Post
I remember them talking about a device for your tv that would sync the two. Not sure about headphones for the stadium.
I heard that too (apparently the guy that invented it is an SC fan that saw a need, and delivered) ~ but this was a specific reference to a device that picked up the feed directly from the stadium (I got the impression that it might be similar to away games where you can hear Todd & Tommy broadcast the game on a "channel for the day" that basically covers the "stadium and immediate vicinity."

iplan is offline   Reply With Quote