CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Gamecock Multimedia

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Coulwoodwarlord
cockybusiness2
GSC2013
SCohioBoy
SwampFox
taylorssc
ZenUSC
jrussjr
gamecock88
LeeSC
Kentucky prediction (1556)
Mizzou's 30sec touch (1341)
Just Booked my Hotel (1164)
So What? (606)
Best position coach (580)
The New Idea That'll (423)
Serial Cat Killer Ca (308)
Waldrop doubtful for (290)
So What? (204)
Optimism? Week 1-4 o (153)
We Have A New KO Guy
Kentucky prediction
4th & 1 Play
Waldrop doubtful for Kent
Best position coach or co
Optimism? Week 1-4 offens
Build a New Stadium
OSU Coach Takes Down Disr
Upstate Football Games Re
400 pasing yards

Old 08-30-2013, 10:22 AM   #1
Wiz Khalifa
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Wiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudly
Default USC/UNC torrent?

I remember a certain poster uploaded a link of every game this season and was wondering if a torrent is available or will be available from last nights game?

Thanks!

GO COCKS!
Old 08-30-2013, 11:22 AM   #2
nellanaesp
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
nellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his comb
Default Re: USC/UNC torrent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz Khalifa View Post
I remember a certain poster uploaded a link of every game this season and was wondering if a torrent is available or will be available from last nights game?

Thanks!

GO COCKS!
It usually takes a while to download the game to the computer. I plan on doing it this year with a few, but I don't have the part after the break since my DVR was only set to record the game itself.
nellanaesp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:30 PM   #3
mercjason
Loving being a Gamecock

Male

CockyCash: 400
mercjason has earned his spursmercjason has earned his spursmercjason has earned his spursmercjason has earned his spursmercjason has earned his spursmercjason has earned his spursmercjason has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellanaesp View Post
It usually takes a while to download the game to the computer. I plan on doing it this year with a few, but I don't have the part after the break since my DVR was only set to record the game itself.
I'd be grateful for whatever you have. Also, no one scored after the break, so nothing lost there.

"Cameron Newton is eligible at Auburn University. Period. End of story," Auburn coach Gene Chizik- Justice Served, Gene!
mercjason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:38 PM   #4
nellanaesp
4-Star

Male

nellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his combnellanaesp is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercjason View Post
I'd be grateful for whatever you have. Also, no one scored after the break, so nothing lost there.
I'll have it possibly by mid next week. I need to get a capture card.
nellanaesp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:59 PM   #5
Wiz Khalifa
Blue Chip

Male

Wiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellanaesp View Post

cool deal, brother-man! thanks! i tried watching the watch espn3 replay on the internet but the sound sync was behind by almost 2 whole plays and was really annoying. Thanks again though!

GO COCKS!
Old 08-31-2013, 08:25 AM   #6
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material

im sure somebody would have had the game up already if not for delay. i would try to record it off watch espn on xbox live, but i lack a capture card.
crowcutta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:53 AM   #7
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material

NCAA.F.2013.Week01.(29 aug).N.Carolina.v.S.Carolina.720p
3.02 gb

you can probably search for that on the torrent site of your choice. slow going for me right now. torrent is the full game.

Last edited by crowcutta; 09-02-2013 at 01:37 PM.
Old 09-02-2013, 01:52 PM   #8
Wiz Khalifa
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowcutta View Post
NCAA.F.2013.Week01.(29 aug).N.Carolina.v.S.Carolina.720p
3.02 gb

you can probably search for that on the torrent site of your choice. slow going for me right now. torrent is the full game.

I tried TenYardTracker, the one I always use and downloaded theirs but the torrent is soundless. Im trying to still search around. btw, that link doesnt work that you just posted. Im interested in seeing what it is though. thanks man

currently downloading one from piratebay, but it is taking forever
Old 09-02-2013, 03:11 PM   #9
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

it wasnt meant to be a link, i was just posting the filename. there was a 2.88 gb one that i started downloading but canceled when i saw the 3.02 720p one available. the piratebay one you may have to add the mkv extension to the end of the file.
Old 09-02-2013, 04:06 PM   #10
Wiz Khalifa
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowcutta View Post
it wasnt meant to be a link, i was just posting the filename. there was a 2.88 gb one that i started downloading but canceled when i saw the 3.02 720p one available. the piratebay one you may have to add the mkv extension to the end of the file.

piratebay one is working great. has the weather delay cut out, but picks up right after it until the end. its a 3.01 720p and downloaded in about an hour i believe. works great. i only use piratebay for other stuff but usually just use TYT to get football games. haha.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:31 PM   #11
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

how did you find the one on the pirate bay?

can you gimme a link? i can't ever find anything on there, unless i search for it outside of their website. and with this game, i did that but came up empty.

diehardgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:14 PM   #12
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

nevermind.

http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/88646....Carolina.720p

diehardgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:34 PM   #13
Unknit
4-Star

Male

Unknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talons

Thought you guys might be interested in this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1UZK8WBpdE