CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecockgal
NinjaSven
Rebel4ever
BlakelyH19
roosterdude21
Carolina-Beez
Cockyteg
kevhugh
eatlighting
Latti
**USC vs. Vanderbilt (31277)
Gameday in Columbia (1552)
ECU is a good team (1228)
Why we'll dominate C (988)
ECU is a good team (974)
Alabama vs Florida. (971)
Lammons out (880)
Mizzou-Hoosiers (606)
UGA is running over (507)
Mizzou-Hoosiers (485)
Spurrier not happy so why
Carolina vs Vandy (My Tho
Spurrier was Embarassed
how could we put up that
Our wide receivers were o
Curse of the Chicken
**USC vs. Vanderbilt GAME
Are yall Dak Prescott bel
Was Brandon Wilds injured
Ducks-Wash St

Old 09-02-2013, 06:24 AM   #1
tdevildog1986
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1375
tdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his comb
Default Gamecock Football personnel and the Wounded Warrior Project..

Hey everyone, I know this isn't exactly the right place to post this, but I figured it would get more recognition here at first. Or until the Mods relocate it (and please do if need be).

Now to the point.

I'm a Wounded Warrior Project Alumni. I go through various programs they have , and frankly a few has saved my life.
I do misc. things throughout the year to donate money of my own to put back into what has been given to me.

I was wondering if any of you guys knew any of the coaching staff, or possibly any of the players on a personal level. I would like to get something as authentic as it gets from a player or coach, without having to chance going onto eBay and getting ripped off while spending a ton of money, which would defeat my purpose in asking this.

I would like an authentic item to auction off to raise money to host my own Wounded Warrior Project event. I've already discussed this in depth with the WWP and been given the all clear to proceed making this happen.
I will be getting the formal approval letter from Melissa, the Wounded Warrior Representative from Under Armour this week.

I'm not sure which event I want to hold yet , as money will be the determining factor. I do already have an event name, which is, The Wounded Warrior Project's , Operation: Garnet Odyssey.

I would appreciate any and all advice and help with this that I could get in making this happen as its something I'm passionate about . What's raised will go to scholarships for kids of Wounded Warriors, helping the families of Wounded Warriors who didn't make it home, and for the plethora of programs they have for us Veterans and our families.

If you would like go know more of anything in depth, just PM me.

Thanks everyone
tdevildog1986 is offline   Reply With Quote