CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
kevhugh
AtlGAMECOCK
cockybreeyan
soccerguy79
cockyguitar
Yearofthegamecock
Cockypantherfan
BlakelyH19
Gamecocks1137
usc90grad
A&M vent thread (12987)
SOS is pissed (5827)
I think the Gamecock (2986)
Jimmies and Joes (1986)
Man of my word (no t (1944)
Worst Beating since? (1769)
Players reaction to (1745)
Here is the trophy f (1707)
I'm not looking forw (1650)
Good effort Cocks (1581)
SOS is pissed
A&M vent thread
Atleast we can
Lorenzo Ward's Play calli
Here's a terrifying stat
Jimmies and Joes
When will special teams b
Recruiting Question
David Williams??
Good effort Cocks

Old 09-03-2013, 12:54 PM   #1
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material
Default Acock's SEC wrap up: Week 1

In addition to my usual Gamecock wrap up thread, I wanted to start doing an SEC wrap up this year, complete with power rankings at the end. Please keep all hands inside the ride until the ride is fully stopped. Thank you.

Game 1: #6 South Carolina 27 UNC 10
My Gamecocks came out in week one and ho-hummed their way to victory. In fact, the game was so drama-free that the main topic of discussion was how hard Clowney was breathing between plays. UNC's offense takes plays off too, apparently.

Game 2: #12 LSU 37 #20 TCU 27
As God is my witness I cannot figure Les Miles out. Zach Whataburger looked fantastic, and LSU did what SEC teams are supposed to do, beat Big 12 teams. I'm looking at you MSU.

Game 3: Western Kentucky 35 Kentucky 26
Petrino picked right back up where he left off, beating SEC teams. Ohio State take note, here's your man once Urban implodes. Meanwhile UK is hoping that it's great recruiting class doesn't watch TV or sober up in the next 6 months.

Game 4: Missouri 58 Murray State 14
Sounds great, until you realize Murray State actually led after the 1st Quarter. Kudos to Mizzou though, they had an amazingly balanced attack (over 300 yards passing and rushing) and held Murray State to under 300 yards of total offense. In related news, never hire a basketball coach from Murray State.

Game 5: Tennessee 45 Austin Peay State 0
What can you say about this one? Good job Tennessee? Hope you enjoyed your week off? I got nothing. Austin Peay plays Vandy next week. The team should kick their scheduling guy in the nuts.

Game 6: #10 Florida 24 Toledo 6
This is a good news/bad news kind of game for Florida. They won, but they hardly looked like a top 10 team doing it. Driskell actually looked pretty good, and Burton is a man-beast, but offensively the Gators don't appear to have much more than that. As usual UF's defense looked great, holding a usually potent Toledo attack to just over 200 yards.

Game 7: #7 Texas A&M 52 Rice 31
Texas A&M's team is a perfect reflection of their fans: weird, wonderful, schizophrenic, paranoid cage fighters, lashing out blindly at all that pass by. Johnny Maziel came off the bench, tossed a few touchdowns, got in a trash talking matching with a player from Rice and told his coach to smoke a fat one as he went back to the bench. Texas A&M is a wounded animal, and it's defense looks suspect.

Game 8: Ole Miss 39 Vandy 35
Hey! An actual SEC game! You know the time you thought you won that game that you didn't actually win? This is that game. Hugh Freeze is out-Les Milesing Les Miles.

Game 9: #13 Oklahoma State 21 MSU 3
Oklahoma State kept trying to make it a game with MSU, hanging around, not scoring, letting MSU make big plays, but Mississippi State didn't fall for it, resolutely staying away from the end zone and losing the game with determination. Dan Mullen is doing it wrong.

Game 10: Arkansas 34 LALA 14
Bielemer! Arkansas had two guys that rushed for an almost combined 300 yard game. That'll do pig.

Game 11: #1 Alabama 35 Virginia Tech 10
I know it appeared that 'Bama struggled a bit in this one, but when you struggle and still win by 25 you're pretty damn good. I hate you Nick Saban.

Game 12: Auburn 31 Washington State 24
I'm confused because I don't know if WSU is good or not. I'm going to go with not, and that means that Auburn is not back, as WSU rolled up 464 yards of offense against the Tigers. Hey there Gus...

Game 13: #8 Clemson 38 #5 Georgia 35
I'm not sad that Georgia lost. Really. I just hate that I have to listen to Clemson fans for the rest of the season talk about how they dominated an SEC team. For Georgia to come out on national TV and shart the bed like they did is inexcusable. UGA had several chances to put Clemson out of the game and whiffed on all of them. Now I have another reason to hate Georgia.

Week 1 Power Ranking
1. LSU
2. Alabama
3. South Carolina
4. Texas A&M
5. Florida
6. Ole Miss
7. Georgia
8. Arkansas
9. Vandy
10. Tennessee
11. Auburn
12. Mississippi State
13. Missouri
14. Kentucky
Old 09-03-2013, 01:02 PM   #2
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

CockyCash: 200
M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.
Default Re: Acock's SEC wrap up: Week 1

I agree with your post..

I think Florida is in trouble this week vs miami

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 01:40 PM   #3
sporkgod50
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 97400000
sporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
In addition to my usual Gamecock wrap up thread, I wanted to start doing an SEC wrap up this year, complete with power rankings at the end. Please keep all hands inside the ride until the ride is fully stopped. Thank you.

Game 1: #6 South Carolina 27 UNC 10
My Gamecocks came out in week one and ho-hummed their way to victory. In fact, the game was so drama-free that the main topic of discussion was how hard Clowney was breathing between plays. UNC's offense takes plays off too, apparently.

Game 2: #12 LSU 37 #20 TCU 27
As God is my witness I cannot figure Les Miles out. Zach Whataburger looked fantastic, and LSU did what SEC teams are supposed to do, beat Big 12 teams. I'm looking at you MSU.

Game 3: Western Kentucky 35 Kentucky 26
Petrino picked right back up where he left off, beating SEC teams. Ohio State take note, here's your man once Urban implodes. Meanwhile UK is hoping that it's great recruiting class doesn't watch TV or sober up in the next 6 months.

Game 4: Missouri 58 Murray State 14
Sounds great, until you realize Murray State actually led after the 1st Quarter. Kudos to Mizzou though, they had an amazingly balanced attack (over 300 yards passing and rushing) and held Murray State to under 300 yards of total offense. In related news, never hire a basketball coach from Murray State.

Game 5: Tennessee 45 Austin Peay State 0
What can you say about this one? Good job Tennessee? Hope you enjoyed your week off? I got nothing. Austin Peay plays Vandy next week. The team should kick their scheduling guy in the nuts.

Game 6: #10 Florida 24 Toledo 6
This is a good news/bad news kind of game for Florida. They won, but they hardly looked like a top 10 team doing it. Driskell actually looked pretty good, and Burton is a man-beast, but offensively the Gators don't appear to have much more than that. As usual UF's defense looked great, holding a usually potent Toledo attack to just over 200 yards.

Game 7: #7 Texas A&M 52 Rice 31
Texas A&M's team is a perfect reflection of their fans: weird, wonderful, schizophrenic, paranoid cage fighters, lashing out blindly at all that pass by. Johnny Maziel came off the bench, tossed a few touchdowns, got in a trash talking matching with a player from Rice and told his coach to smoke a fat one as he went back to the bench. Texas A&M is a wounded animal, and it's defense looks suspect.

Game 8: Ole Miss 39 Vandy 35
Hey! An actual SEC game! You know the time you thought you won that game that you didn't actually win? This is that game. Hugh Freeze is out-Les Milesing Les Miles.

Game 9: #13 Oklahoma State 21 MSU 3
Oklahoma State kept trying to make it a game with MSU, hanging around, not scoring, letting MSU make big plays, but Mississippi State didn't fall for it, resolutely staying away from the end zone and losing the game with determination. Dan Mullen is doing it wrong.

Game 10: Arkansas 34 LALA 14
Bielemer! Arkansas had two guys that rushed for an almost combined 300 yard game. That'll do pig.

Game 11: #1 Alabama 35 Virginia Tech 10
I know it appeared that 'Bama struggled a bit in this one, but when you struggle and still win by 25 you're pretty damn good. I hate you Nick Saban.

Game 12: Auburn 31 Washington State 24
I'm confused because I don't know if WSU is good or not. I'm going to go with not, and that means that Auburn is not back, as WSU rolled up 464 yards of offense against the Tigers. Hey there Gus...

Game 13: #8 Clemson 38 #5 Georgia 35
I'm not sad that Georgia lost. Really. I just hate that I have to listen to Clemson fans for the rest of the season talk about how they dominated an SEC team. For Georgia to come out on national TV and shart the bed like they did is inexcusable. UGA had several chances to put Clemson out of the game and whiffed on all of them. Now I have another reason to hate Georgia.

Week 1 Power Ranking
1. LSU
2. Alabama
3. South Carolina
4. Texas A&M
5. Florida
6. Ole Miss
7. Georgia
8. Arkansas
9. Vandy
10. Tennessee
11. Auburn
12. Mississippi State
13. Missouri
14. Kentucky
thanks for the enjoyable write up.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:05 PM   #4
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
Ericvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot material

Notes on Vols game.

42-0 at half when we pulled entire starting lineup and played only 2nd, 3rd and walk ons 2nd half.

We had 0 penalties. Pretty impressive for new staff with new systems.
Ericvol2096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:30 PM   #5
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

You did that against a team that went 2 - 9 last year. I mean, well done and all but it really wasn't anything more than a scrimmage against a local community college.

We'll know more next week after.... Western Kentucky!

After that your schedule starts to suck.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:37 PM   #6
Garnet girl
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500500
Garnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot material
Wink Re: Acock's SEC wrap up: Week 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericvol2096 View Post
Notes on Vols game.

42-0 at half when we pulled entire starting lineup and played only 2nd, 3rd and walk ons 2nd half.

Congrats. Your fans showed up. Winning feels good, but you could have been able to win. Maybe you have found a coach this time.
Garnet girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:42 PM   #7
jhaze7683
4-Star

Male

jhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudly

At least our Gamecocks didnt fake injuries to slow the game down... they would rather have a substitution penalty than to try to slow the game down by faking being hurt which is a show of coward.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:45 PM   #8
Legalman72
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 20258950
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material

Great write up A-cock!
Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:57 PM   #9
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 360000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Good job man!
Old 09-03-2013, 06:08 PM   #10
cocknthrow
4-Star

Male

cocknthrow has developed his gaff and talonscocknthrow has developed his gaff and talonscocknthrow has developed his gaff and talonscocknthrow has developed his gaff and talonscocknthrow has developed his gaff and talonscocknthrow has developed his gaff and talonscocknthrow has developed his gaff and talonscocknthrow has developed his gaff and talonscocknthrow has developed his gaff and talonscocknthrow has developed his gaff and talonscocknthrow has developed his gaff and talons

Liked it. Please keep it up the rest of the year. Might want to think about a top ten write up so we can keep up with that other crowd in S.C.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:09 PM   #11
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

LOL at the Vol fan...

Good luck with western Kentucky AKA SEC killers lol

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:23 AM   #12
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Ericvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C. View Post
LOL at the Vol fan...

Good luck with western Kentucky AKA SEC killers lol
I didn't say we were great or anything...just very impressed we had 0 penalties.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:33 AM   #13
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Notes on Vols game.

Got give credit where it is due.
Went out and dominated a team you were supposed to dominate.
May have a better idea where UT is after this week...I think WKU could be a thorny team this year and could make a bowl.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:37 AM   #14
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

So, who is betting on Kentucky opening 0-2 with a loss to Miami (OH)?
-I am.

Mizzou/Toledo I think will be a close game.
If MSU doesn't throttle Alcorn State Dan Mullen should be fired.
Ole Miss should beat SE Mizzou State.
TAMU may have trouble with Sam Houston for a half...Aggies pull away.
LSU will run over UAB.
Arkansas will run over Sanford.
Auburn/Arkansas State could be a close game.
Vanderbilt should beat Austin Peay.

I think Miami has a better than good shot to beat Florida.
I think we beat Georgia.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:48 AM   #15
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

Enjoyable write up!
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:55 AM   #16
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterboy View Post
Got give credit where it is due.
Went out and dominated a team you were supposed to dominate.
May have a better idea where UT is after this week...I think WKU could be a thorny team this year and could make a bowl.
Very nervous about this game. Their offense is going to exploit our lack of speed in the back 7.

But we should dominate the LOS and be able to grind out a 10 point win if we play disciplined football.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:50 AM   #17
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

Thanks Rooster, good write up and I think I'll add a next week's preview to the power rankings each week:

Week 1 Power Ranking
1. LSU
Week 2 UAB: LSU gets a bit of a breather this week as the UAB Dragon Warriors come to Death Valley. If the game gets boring I'm sure you can find beer pong in the student section.

2. Alabama
Week 2 off: Takes the week off. Will spend the off week chasing a greased-up Johnny Maziel look-alike around Tuscaloosa bars. First player to return his battered body to Saban's office gets a bonus.

3. South Carolina
Week 2 @UGA: Travels to Georgia in the week's biggest matchup. It would be the country's biggest matchup, but Georgia herp-derped their way through week one. Gamecocks hope Bobo changes nothing.

4. Texas A&M
Week 2 SHS: Sam Houston State comes calling, which means that A&M can get a few more pesky suspensions out of the way before the match with 'Bama. Manziel will ride a white stallion to and from the huddle.

5. Florida
Week 2 @Miami: One of the week's more intriguing matchups. Will Florida find an offense? Can Miami rise above the ACC's mediocrity to beat the Gators? Will anyone show up? All we have are questions.

6. Ole Miss
Week 2 SE Missouri St: From SEMS' website: "The steep hill above the Towers complex is known as “cardiac hill” because the football team formerly sprinted up it during training, and they often complained at the end of the day that they felt like they were going to have a heart attack from the strenuous trek up the hill." Welcome back to cardiac hill Red Hawks.

7. Georgia
Week 2 South Carolina: Mark Richt, there are signs that you might be in an abusive relationship. I worry about you. Sure, sure, sure, when you back your way into the SEC Championship the fans are all like, "we love you, we're sorry we hit you, we just love you too much, we promise we won't ever hit you again." and then you lose to Clemson and make excuses about going back home, hoping that when you get there the fans will have drunk themselves to sleep. That's no way to live CMR, no way to live.

8. Arkansas
Week 2 Samford: That's SAMFORD, not STANFORD, so when that Arkansas fan you know starts bragging about beating Stanford just nod, get out of the conversation as politely as you can and pay for your fries.

9. Vandy
Week 2 Austin Peay State: How bad did the loss to Ole Miss affect this team? Not bad enough to lose to APS.

10. Tennessee
Week 2 Western Kentucky: Oh God it's Petrino on the phone, and the calls are coming from inside the stadium! This week we get a better look at how Tennessee is fairing under the best coach ever Bobby Johnson, I mean Butch Jones as Petrino continues his impression of a bad revenge-horror film.

11. Auburn
Week 2 Arkansas State: Dyer's not with Arkansas State anymore is he? No? No? OK, it's cool Gus, your wife can come to the game.

12. Mississippi State
Week 2 Alcorn State: Try not to mess this up MSU.

13. Missouri
Week 2 Toledo: We learn more about Mizzou, Florida, and Toledo all in one game. What a country we live in!

14. Kentucky
Week 2 Miami(Ohio): Miami got the CRAP kicked out of them by Marshall. If UK loses this one, they might only win one game this year. I have this vision in my head of Stoops throwing UK promotional items at his agent.

Last edited by Acockolypse Now; 09-04-2013 at 12:19 PM.
Acockolypse Now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:16 PM   #18
FilchCock
4-Star

Male

FilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Very nervous about this game. Their offense is going to exploit our lack of speed in the back 7.

But we should dominate the LOS and be able to grind out a 10 point win if we play disciplined football.
Honestly I was impressed by Tennessee. Yes the competition stunk but y'all are one of the few SEC teams that doesn't feel like your line-up is in some kind of overhaul. As far as replacing Bray and the wideouts, Worley ain't bad and Marquez North could make a lot of noise. Not happy we are playing y'all in Knoxville.
FilchCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:40 PM   #19
Salmon
Recruit

Male

Salmon has hatched from the shell

Your write ups are really fun to read
Salmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:46 PM   #20
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilchCock View Post
Honestly I was impressed by Tennessee. Yes the competition stunk but y'all are one of the few SEC teams that doesn't feel like your line-up is in some kind of overhaul. As far as replacing Bray and the wideouts, Worley ain't bad and Marquez North could make a lot of noise. Not happy we are playing y'all in Knoxville.
It is very nice to have a senior filled team, they may not be the most talented group but they have all been working thier butts off and have the best team chemistry I've seen at Tennessee in years.

Hope it pays off in a bowl trip and maybe an upset win at some point this season.