CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Spurticus
COCKYTALKIN
b381l
sanford
usc1
TAFC 5 1981
B-G
Mt. Lattimore
gamecockgal
Gamecockfanatic4
Top 10 Reasons Why T (2169)
Spurrier vs Saban (986)
Jaguars Justin Black (917)
Gurley or Davis (620)
Expect A Healthy Dos (462)
Lattimore Sidelined (429)
Frank Caliendo + Mor (405)
Anyone Switching to (334)
Coach's media golf p (326)
Darth Vader 'Vette (287)
****Official 2014 Gamecoc
Lattimore Sidelined By Le
Expect A Healthy Dose of
Gurley or Davis
Places to eat in Conway?
2015 - Mon Denson
2015 - Amonte Caban
college football match up
2016 - Brandon McIlwain
Steve Spurrier - Say What

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 10:57 PM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2015 - Juval Mollette - North Carolina

Wide Receiver from Randleman, North Carolina

A guy to keep an eye on, per 247Sports.

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

ESPN Bio

247 Bio

Drink Cocktane!

For the latest in USC coverage, check out:

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 09-03-2013, 11:06 PM   #2
MillerTime843
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1135301
MillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Juval Mollette

UNC bound most likely.
Old 09-29-2013, 02:08 PM   #3
carolinacoast
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 500
carolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime843 View Post
UNC bound most likely.
Wants to visit, USC has not offered...
Old 10-08-2013, 10:08 PM   #4
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Clemson has loaded up on rangy receivers in recent years and the Tigers are after another in Juval Mollette (6-4 186) of Randelman, NC. The Tigers have offered and recruiter Robbie Caldwell recently was by the school to check in. “He said they’d love for me to come to the school and he invited me to the Florida State game,” said Mollette who plans to be at Death Valley for that game. He was at Clemson last season for the NC State game and already has a positive feel for the place. “I like Clemson, I’ve always liked Clemson growing up. I like their offense, they throw it a lot. They run the spread offense like we do in high school.” Mollette was at Virginia Tech this past weekend. He’s also been to USC, NC State, North Carolina and Virginia. USC has not offered but he has offers from the other schools he’s visited along with Georgia Tech, Tennessee, Duke and East Carolina. Mollette does not have a favorite and plans a decision in his senior year. He has 5 touchdown catches so far this season.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...clemson-visit/

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 10-24-2013, 11:21 PM   #5
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
WR Juval Mollette of Randleman, NC was back at Clemson Saturday for the Florida State game, his second trip to Clemson in the past two seasons. He was in for the NC State game last season. “I talked to coach Caldwell and coach Scott and that went pretty good,” Mollette said. “The atmosphere was really nice. They were glad I made it down and want me to come back up. I think it was good to go for a second time and get to know the coaches.” Mollette has also been to USC, North Carolina, NC State, Virginia and Virginia Tech this season. He has no other visit plans but might try to get to Tennessee. Mollette has offers from all of the schools he’s visited along with Georgia Tech, Wake Forest, East Carolina, Duke and Tennessee. He does not have any favorites. Mollette added that Clemson is showing a lot of interest and hears from Caldwell regularly.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...r-clemson-usc/

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 12-23-2013, 07:01 PM   #6
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
Clemson is working hard to impress WR Juval Mollette of Randleman, NC. Tiger recruiter Robbie Caldwell stopped by twice to check on Mollette in the past couple of weeks. “He was telling me how much they love me and how much they want me at their school,” Mollette said adding that Clemson is one of the stronger teams with him though he’s not claiming favorites. He went to one Clemson game this season. Recruiters from North Carolina, NC State and Tennessee also have been in. Ohio State is the most recent offer for Mollette giving him 11. The others are Clemson, Virginia Tech, Virginia, Georgia Tech, NC State, Wake Forest, East Carolina, Duke, North Carolina and Tennessee. Mollette has not set any junior day plans and he won’t make a decision until after his senior season. This season Mollette said he had over 700 yards receiving.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...-call-for-usc/

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 04-01-2014, 11:34 PM   #7
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
The size and hands of Juval Mollette (Randleman, N.C.) immediately make him an impressive prospect to watch in this setting. Then, you watch a little more and you see he can really make excellent body adjustments when going up for a jump ball. There are things he needs to work on- speed, route running and being more fluid, but you don’t get the sense that those things won’t come. The 6-foot-4, 190-pounder had the most upside of any receiver Saturday. Currently, his recruitment is centered around two ACC programs- North Carolina and Clemson with the Tar Heels the favorite on Crystal Ball. He has high interest and a great comfort level with both programs.
Link: http://247sports.com/Article/North-C...ke-Camp-185626

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 04-04-2014, 01:01 AM   #8
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Kornblut updates since NSD:

Quote:
WR Juval Mollette of Randleman, NC has moved Clemson and North Carolina to the top of his list at this point and said his decision will come down to those ACC rivals though he plans to take all five of his official visits before making the call.
Mollette attended junior days at both schools. He had been to Clemson before but the junior day visit gave him another close up look at things.
“It was good to see what they showed me,” he said. “That was my first junior day there so I got some good information.”
Besides another look at the campus, Mollette got further intel on the Chad Morris run offense.
“They talked about how much they throw the ball deep,” said Mollette who is being recruited as an outside receiver after catching 56 passes for 661 yards and 9 touchdowns last season. He spent most of his time talking with receivers coach Jeff Scott.
Mollette said Clemson and UNC are recruiting him with the same intensity and there’s no leader between the two. He recently added offers from Ole Miss and West Virginia. His other offers are Ohio State, Virginia Tech, Virginia, Georgia Tech, NC State, Wake Forest, East Carolina, Duke and Tennessee.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...-or-tar-heels/

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 05-24-2014, 01:29 AM   #9
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
Mollette is certainly a big receiver at 6-foot-4 and 186 pounds and he catches the football well, but he's not quite as fast as he needs to be to gain serious separation. While he has had some solid performances this spring, the wide receiver competition hasn't been the best where he's been and he hasn't show that expected long-strider speed. He's a very good possession receiver right now who can be a red zone guy, but we'll see if he can show that deep threat ability this summer and during the season. UNC seems to be the leader with Clemson, Virginia Tech, Tennessee and Michigan also in the mix. - Mike Farrell, Rivals.com National Recruiting Director
Link: https://www.rivals.com/content.asp?C...2682&PT=4&PR=2

Quote:
WR Juval Mollette of Randleman, NC has gone back and forth between Clemson and North Carolina as his favorite. He visited Chapel Hill a couple of weekends ago with his mother and that has elevated the Tar Heels back to the point where the Tigers had resided for weeks after he visited there.
“My mom liked it, that was the main reason for us going,” Mollette said. “I took her to Clemson also and she liked it. She said she likes (North) Carolina more. She said she liked their spirit and she felt like they would take good care of me if I went there.”
Mollette said it’s been a little while since he last talked to Clemson though he’s had some social interaction and received mail from them. Jeff Scott and Robbie Caldwell from Clemson have been thru this spring.
Mollette plans to return to Clemson for a camp this summer and he is also going to take visits to Tennessee and Virginia Tech and will try to get to Michigan. Those three make up the final part of his top five.
“Everybody in my top five has a chance,” Mollette said. “I just favored out Clemson and Carolina because they were recruiting me the hardest at the time.”
Mollette said he won’t have a decision until the end or June or early July.
On a side note, Mollette said he lives about four minutes from the home of Richard Petty and his grandson is the starting quarterback on their team and is one of his best friends.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...ace-isnt-over/

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem

Last edited by CoverTwo; 05-24-2014 at 01:57 AM.
Old 07-02-2014, 12:18 AM   #10
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Committed to North Carolina.

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Closed Thread