CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Latti
U-Dub Gamecock
ReadR00ster
rosstheboss
Bobby Boucher
usc1
Regalcock
b381l
catdaddy66
NJCocky14
BREAD (462)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (431)
South Carolina @ Aub (348)
Dress shirt help (293)
Starz Black Sails (249)
Best Child Acting Pe (153)
Sindarius Thornwell (113)
Grill 225 (Market Pa (57)
Unsung Hero (47)
Well gameday just go (13)
Dylan Thompson, Class Act
Sindarius Thornwell Draft
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #3
South Carolina @ Auburn S
Stadium Ratings-Site rate
Grill 225 (Market Pavilli
TOSHIBA Satellite i7 lapt
How to cut the mustard
Kelcy and Vic questioned
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit

Old 09-06-2013, 02:55 PM   #1
TrueGarnet
Under NCAA Investigation

Male

CockyCash: 9975200
TrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPit
Default Any word of Latti being in Athes?

^^^Or maybe Athens rather....

Somewhat random, I know....but I was just thinking of how his presence on the sideline would be nothing short of powerful. Anyone hear anything?
Old 09-06-2013, 03:01 PM   #2
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 400
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material
Default Re: Any word of Latti being in Athes?

Doesn't his team have a game the next day?
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:05 PM   #3
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

As much as I'm sure he'd like to be there, he has a job now.
Old 09-06-2013, 03:08 PM   #4
TrueGarnet
Under NCAA Investigation

Male

CockyCash: 9975200
TrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPitTrueGarnet rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
As much as I'm sure he'd like to be there, he has a job now.

Ive been wrong before, but I dont see where the 49ers playing at 4:30 on Sunday would be THE reason he couldnt be in Athens on Saturday afternoon.....considering hes not playing and not even on the team roster of ESPN(I'm assuming that means hes been officially placed on IR?)
Old 09-06-2013, 03:10 PM   #5
bravecock524
Nesemiea

Male

CockyCash: 40960
bravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueGarnet View Post
Ive been wrong before, but I dont see where the 49ers playing at 4:30 on Sunday would be THE reason he couldnt be in Athens on Saturday afternoon.....considering hes not playing and not even on the team roster of ESPN(I'm assuming that means hes been officially placed on IR?)
I believe he is on the PUP list.
bravecock524 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:10 PM   #6
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

He may very well be on the sideline. I sure wouldn't mind it.
Old 09-06-2013, 03:13 PM   #7
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

I don't think visiting teams usually have guests on the sideline

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:18 PM   #8
Garnet girl
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500500
Garnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot material

There were many more former players on our sidelines at the UNC game than I have ever seen. Some were NFL guys. It adds a nice touch.
Garnet girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:22 PM   #9
Gamecock Rob
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
I don't think visiting teams usually have guests on the sideline
My friend was on the sidelines for ULM when they played @OU as a guest. I have never heard you couldn't get field passes for away games.
Gamecock Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:40 AM   #10
Mechanical Cock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 20450
Mechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talons

Not like he has to play on Sunday...but I think he should (and sure he will) do whatever is expected +1 of his other team mates that are playing.