CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Regalcock
U-Dub Gamecock
mpilot0705
b381l
gamecockgal
catdaddy66
M.C.
crowcutta
Jwilson
**USC vs. South Alab (18347)
Drew Owens missing? (2171)
Clemson (2165)
Question about after (1587)
Dylan Thompson surpa (1173)
Shaq Roland (1115)
FishFry 47-yarder (662)
clemson game time: N (569)
How about this scena (508)
Tenn-Mizzou game (272)
Question about after the
what I think ab ward
Clemson
2014 Charleston Classic *
Gamecock Men Have Been Fa
Winston
UFC Fight Night 57: Frank
**USC vs. South Alabama G
clemson game time: Noon o
Big George Statue

Old 09-06-2013, 04:34 PM   #1
copperbeech69
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 349
copperbeech69 has hatched from the shell
Default What is everyone doing for the game tomorrow?

I am having a big get together at my house. Cannot wait! I still live in the off campus apartments of copper beech, so im sure there will be parties all around me. Having probably 20-25 people for the game (have a 55 inch tv) and probably vista or house party afterwards to celebrate our W!!!!

GO COCKS BABY!!
copperbeech69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 04:38 PM   #2
LawyerLarry
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
LawyerLarry has feathers coming inLawyerLarry has feathers coming in
Default Re: What is everyone doing for the game tomorrow?

I'll be drinking beer and watching with my girlfriend. I don't like to watch with many other people because I like to give the game my full attention. I don't like to go to games because I like to be able to fast forward through breaks, listen to commentary, and drink and smoke.
LawyerLarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 04:39 PM   #3
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
ultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to ultimatetailgater

Leaving for Athens at 4am

ultimatetailgater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 04:47 PM   #4
lake-cityCOCK89
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
lake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPit

watching at the house with the family, some friends and some cold brew on the 60 inch and surround sound in the man cave equipped with a scream room in case we have a bad play, but I know we wont need to use it tomorrow.

WINNING

As easy as playing a Big 10 Team.
lake-cityCOCK89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 05:23 PM   #5
cockymike
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
cockymike is making other chickens nervouscockymike is making other chickens nervouscockymike is making other chickens nervouscockymike is making other chickens nervouscockymike is making other chickens nervouscockymike is making other chickens nervouscockymike is making other chickens nervous

My mom's getting married at 4. At 4:30 I will be in the parking lot listening to Todd and Tommy call the game. At halftime, I'll ace home to catch the second half on tv.
Old 09-06-2013, 05:31 PM   #6
highpockets12
Recruit

Male

highpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurs

FOOTBALL,GROG,GRUB .piss& Repeat..scream when they have the ball , Be quite when we have it .
highpockets12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 05:46 PM   #7
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Saying a little prayer that we win.

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:01 PM   #8
C-O-C-K-Y
Walk On

Male

C-O-C-K-Y has hatched from the shell

Watching it live on ESPN at 8:30 AM Sunday morning in FIJI...lol

Crazy!
C-O-C-K-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:03 PM   #9
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Having a full force panic attack.
Old 09-06-2013, 06:20 PM   #10
Taco Tuesday
Recruit

Male

Taco Tuesday has feathers coming inTaco Tuesday has feathers coming in

Beam and cokes with chicken wings at the house. Looking forward to getting started early watching the UM vs Florida game
Taco Tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:20 PM   #11
Goofyboy
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material

Complaining that the regular networks are showing yachting, Oregon/Michigan, and WesternKy/Tenn while I have to go somewhere to see two top teams play on ESPN.
Goofyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:24 PM   #12
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 224722
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Watching game in San Antonio TX with the same UGA friend I have watched it with the last 3 years. I love listening to his excuses.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:25 PM   #13
Ole Gregg
make an assessment

Male

CockyCash: 7567085
Ole Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot material

bustin out the Baileys baby.
w
\.
" Are you playing your love games with me? "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxaP19pY1FI
Ole Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 07:02 PM   #14
CockinAthens
Behind enemy lines

Male

CockyCash: 382300
CockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot material

watching from section 134
Old 09-06-2013, 07:05 PM   #15
cheesebrger gcock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 355
cheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudly

Tryin someway to get info on the game stuck in the mountains with no satellite or cable and VERY LIMITED cell reception

#beastmode
Old 09-06-2013, 08:02 PM   #16
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Terriyaki Wings with blue cheese dressing and watching it at home with the family. Officiating football before that and watching the Miami/UF game before the USC game

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:08 PM   #17
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatetailgater View Post
Leaving for Athens at 4am
That's going to make for a LONG day! ;)

Wife and I are heading to Athens around 12-12:30 after our traditional lunch at McAlister's Deli before going to a game (only live about 45 mins from Athens).
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #18
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by lake-cityCOCK89 View Post
watching at the house with the family, some friends and some cold brew on the 60 inch and surround sound in the man cave equipped with a scream room in case we have a bad play, but I know we wont need to use it tomorrow.
Scream room.. Nice addition haha
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:30 PM   #19
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

Going to be watching it with a few friends at either my apartment or my buddy's. gonna prob have a mix of cold beer and liquor. Gonna be a good one!
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #20
SCBLACKDOG
Recruit

Male

SCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his comb

Yelling my as off in Athens.
SCBLACKDOG is offline   Reply With Quote