CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Badazcock
SC Sandlapper
markymark550
thumpin big
Cockflame1701
Coulwoodwarlord
CockyBoy09
ultimatetailgater
Gamecocks1137
Outland
Why is everyone anti (2404)
Busta out indefinite (1448)
How did we not make (1365)
Miss St. defense (1131)
Lorenzo Nunez (1122)
SOS says his next st (1111)
Our Road Upset Wins (988)
Let us clarify some (740)
No easy road for our (481)
Roll call for Auburn (468)
Holiday desserts
CBSSports SEC prediction
World of Warcraft, CSGO,
Our Road Upset Wins
Michael Sams done in Dall
Miss St. defense
To ANYONE complaining abo
SOS says his next stop is
2015 Chris Silva PF (6-9,
2016 - Issac Nauta

Old 09-08-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
FilchCock
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
FilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPit
Default Sorry to Shaw

Sorry y'all I don't often post two threads in a month, let alone one morning, but I gotta say: I'm sorry Connor Shaw for all the crap I've given you on here. I thought he was magnificent yesterday. Made all the throws, made good decisions, and ran effectively. He did enough to earn my respect and make me believe in his ability to lead this team.

So I'm sorry for all the crap I have talked about Shaw.This crow actually tastes pretty good because I'm happy to see him look good. I know he had that one fumble at a critical time, but I can't in any way blame him for the loss yesterday. He kept us in the ball game.
FilchCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:23 PM   #2
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material
Default Re: Sorry to Shaw

I personally think he is the best QB we have ever had at USC.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:23 PM   #3
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

The two TDs to Nick Jones were his best throws EVER, IMO.

That second one ... man, listen. That was a dime.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:24 PM   #4
lake-cityCOCK89
Starter

Male

lake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilchCock View Post
Sorry y'all I don't often post two threads in a month, let alone one morning, but I gotta say: I'm sorry Connor Shaw for all the crap I've given you on here. I thought he was magnificent yesterday. Made all the throws, made good decisions, and ran effectively. He did enough to earn my respect and make me believe in his ability to lead this team.

So I'm sorry for all the crap I have talked about Shaw.This crow actually tastes pretty good because I'm happy to see him look good. I know he had that one fumble at a critical time, but I can't in any way blame him for the loss yesterday. He kept us in the ball game.
that he did, as did mike davis

WINNING

As easy as playing a Big 10 Team.
lake-cityCOCK89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:24 PM   #5
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Unfortunately, my expectations for him have been upped after yesterday. He needs to throw the ball like that every game to finish his career.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 09-08-2013, 02:25 PM   #6
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

He showed me he can play well on the road against a hostile crowd...although i am not sure the georgia defense is not the worst in the conference even though our d gave them a run for their money on that front yesterday.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:32 PM   #7
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACPhilson View Post
I personally think he is the best QB we have ever had at USC.
Agree....hope he finishes the rest of this season strong....he deserves a good end to his career here.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:33 PM   #8
Yearofthegamecock
Game MVP

Male

Yearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot material

I've never bashed Shaw, but did question some of his decisions from time to time. He was awesome yesterday. I really think he will have a great final season this year and like someone else said, he may be the best qb we've had here. I just wish the team as a whole would come together, and do something special for all these juniors and seniors that have done so much for this school and this team

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
Yearofthegamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:37 PM   #9
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Old 09-08-2013, 02:43 PM   #10
kick_ball
high midi-chlorian count

Male

CockyCash: 521
kick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot material

he should go down as one of the most gutsy, determined, hard-nose, team oriented players to have played here
Old 09-08-2013, 02:44 PM   #11
USCooper
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material
Default Sorry to Shaw

Shaw was not the problem yesterday. Fumble or no fumble, he didnt cost us the game. Best road game he has ever played.
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:46 PM   #12
толстый Cock
Recruit

Male

толстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
Unfortunately, my expectations for him have been upped after yesterday. He needs to throw the ball like that every game to finish his career.
As Spurrier has said, he can make the throws IF he will stop running so quickly, that is his weakness and as much as he helps us he misses a lot of opportunities in the passing game.
толстый Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:04 PM   #13
Nuke LaLoosh
UFC ON THE SIDELINE

Male

Nuke LaLoosh has earned his spursNuke LaLoosh has earned his spursNuke LaLoosh has earned his spursNuke LaLoosh has earned his spursNuke LaLoosh has earned his spursNuke LaLoosh has earned his spurs

I wish he would start sliding. We need him on the field, not on crutches.
Nuke LaLoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 04:06 PM   #14
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
The two TDs to Nick Jones were his best throws EVER, IMO.

That second one ... man, listen. That was a dime.
I actually liked the dropped TD to Busta a lot! He got the ball out very quickly and it was a frozen rope. The announcers said it was low but barely! That was a great pass.