CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
catdaddy66
JaxcockFL
doubledribble
SMOTFS86
GregoryHouse
Cockhornleghorn
B-G
Regalcock
JerseyBird
2014 Subway Classic: (2065)
Props to Eric Hyman. (1551)
Former Gamecock root (1412)
Franks boy's are pla (1243)
Garcia and Clemsux T (787)
Shrine Bowl on ESPNu (572)
Has the window close (570)
Kentucky is dominati (545)
Bruce!!! (516)
Question for those w (445)
UFC Fight Night 58: Lyota
Has the window closed for
The Vent and Coaching cha
**USC vs. Clemson GAME Th
Bruce!!!
Franks boy's are playing
2015 - Eurndraus Bryant
Question for those who ha
Props to Eric Hyman. Than
Decommitment from Texas A

Old 09-09-2013, 02:49 PM   #1
BlueEagles06
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
BlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPit
Default Since we have played 2 games now.

And see what this team looks like, what do you think the rest of the season will look like?

Im saying we finish 8-4 with a trip to the Gator Bowl.
We lose to Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, and Clemson.
Clemson goes on to play for the National Title vs Alabama
Old 09-09-2013, 02:54 PM   #2
G&B
purple nurple

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material
Default Re: Since we have played 2 games now.

you should be banned for putting this in print
Old 09-09-2013, 02:55 PM   #3
MeesterFriendly
I'll be with you shortly

Male

CockyCash: 392030
MeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot material

Knee jerk reaction to one loss against a perennially good team. Nothing to see here.
Old 09-09-2013, 02:55 PM   #4
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Denim + goatee + jersey = nonsense.
Old 09-09-2013, 02:57 PM   #5
BlueEagles06
Two Deep

Male

BlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by G&B View Post
you should be banned for putting this in print
Banned for being realistic? Clemson apparently is THAT good and we are a lot worse than everyone thought. Our D sucks. Lets face it. Clemson will probably wipe the floor with us this year.
Old 09-09-2013, 02:58 PM   #6
803scdantes
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
803scdantes is USC mascot material803scdantes is USC mascot material803scdantes is USC mascot material803scdantes is USC mascot material803scdantes is USC mascot material803scdantes is USC mascot material803scdantes is USC mascot material803scdantes is USC mascot material803scdantes is USC mascot material803scdantes is USC mascot material803scdantes is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEagles06 View Post
Banned for being realistic? Clemson apparently is THAT good and we are a lot worse than everyone thought. Our D sucks. Lets face it. Clemson will probably wipe the floor with us this year.
We destroyed GA last year, GA destroyed Florida and Florida destroyed us. I wouldn't say that was exactly predictable based on our first two games.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:03 PM   #7
Cockfight
Recruit

Male

Cockfight has feathers coming inCockfight has feathers coming in

Sometimes I wonder if our fans actually know anything about the game of football?

UUUUUHHH...Nevermind!!!
Cockfight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 03:05 PM   #8
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockfight View Post
Sometimes I wonder if our fans actually know anything about the game of football?

UUUUUHHH...Nevermind!!!
They don't.

Most of our fans are morons when it comes to the game itself...but we aren't the only ones.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:15 PM   #9
kick_ball
high midi-chlorian count

Male

CockyCash: 521
kick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot material

i think i hate the overreactions to losses more than i hate the losses themselves
Old 09-09-2013, 03:18 PM   #10
Harry Tuttle
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000600
Harry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervous

We will still beat Clemson bc its in Columbia.
Harry Tuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 03:22 PM   #11
Salmon
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000501
Salmon is learning to peckSalmon is learning to peck

Way to jump on one of our own fans for offering in my opinion a reasonable idea

I think it's sad when more respect is given to some Clemson and Georgia fans on here than our own fans, even when these opposing fans spend all their time ripping us.

But if a Gamecock fan comes along and offers an opinion, some people here act like they know shit.

Truth is, you don't know anything different than the fan you're ripping for speaking his mind.

And the best thing is the quality of the responses. Instead of asking the guy what specificlly he sees as the reason and then debating it, it's all garbage responses and put downs.

This is why the Game Thread sucked.
Salmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 03:24 PM   #12
G&B
purple nurple

Male

G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

Quote:

Since when is prediction reality?
Old 09-09-2013, 03:24 PM   #13
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 522
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Quote:
And see what this team looks like, what do you think the rest of the season will look like?

I have faith a lot of our problems will be solved and we will prove to everyone that we are a top 10 team and will compete for the East.

More than one way to win football games.

I still think our SEC hopes will be decided when we play UF.
Travelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 03:29 PM   #14
G&B
purple nurple

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
Way to jump on one of our own fans for offering in my opinion a reasonable idea

I think it's sad when more respect is given to some Clemson and Georgia fans on here than our own fans, even when these opposing fans spend all their time ripping us.

But if a Gamecock fan comes along and offers an opinion, some people here act like they know shit.

Truth is, you don't know anything different than the fan you're ripping for speaking his mind.

And the best thing is the quality of the responses. Instead of asking the guy what specificlly he sees as the reason and then debating it, it's all garbage responses and put downs.

This is why the Game Thread sucked.

So when you come on a "fan board" and rip the team and prop the rival school people should just accept it because it is a point of view? Sorry dude, ain't gonna happen...I love my team, my alma mater and hate anything orange. Too bad but I am not THAT PC in a world amok with PC. If you want to talk about how great clemsux is and how crappy we are, then head on over to taternet...
Old 09-09-2013, 03:30 PM   #15
GamecockInHell
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1007834
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

We have plenty of talent on this team. Especially on offense. We just have to be a little more consistent. There aren't many teams on our schedule that we wouldn't beat with the offensive output we had last Saturday. Unfortunately uga was one that we couldn't. I think our D grows up a little this week and we win at least 10 games. Unfortunately I don't see anyone on uga's schedule that can beat them.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 03:33 PM   #16
Taco Tuesday
Recruit

Male

Taco Tuesday has feathers coming inTaco Tuesday has feathers coming in

Quote:

It's week 2 man...just let it play out before predicting 3 more losses and Clemson in the NCG good grief
Taco Tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 03:37 PM   #17
Salmon
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000501
Salmon is learning to peckSalmon is learning to peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by G&B View Post
So when you come on a "fan board" and rip the team and prop the rival school people should just accept it because it is a point of view? Sorry dude, ain't gonna happen...I love my team, my alma mater and hate anything orange. Too bad but I am not THAT PC in a world amok with PC. If you want to talk about how great clemsux is and how crappy we are, then head on over to taternet...
Did you take your earrings off when you typed this?
Salmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 03:39 PM   #18
SCohioBoy
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 999880
SCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot materialSCohioBoy is USC mascot material

So utk who has played nobody is better than us? PLEASE
ufg has no O and we are at home beat us? PLEASE
ucg has no D and we are at home beats us? PLEASE
Old 09-09-2013, 03:49 PM   #19
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

We lost to a good georgia team with a clear top 5 QB in the draft, at their house. It was devastating sure, but no way in hell we are going 8-5.
Old 09-09-2013, 04:01 PM   #20
G&B
purple nurple

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
Did you take your earrings off when you typed this?

Looks like your new join date will be Oct 2013...with comments like this and a sept join date it's probable that you've been banned before.