CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
thumpin big
U-Dub Gamecock
smoovecock
GregoryHouse
markymark550
rosstheboss
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
robgusc76
CockTail
2014 Charleston Clas (3022)
The Defense (1916)
**USC Women vs. San (1895)
Spurrier on Pharoah: (1541)
Women's soccer Sweet (1534)
3,000 / 1,000 / 1,00 (1091)
USC/clemson spread (801)
In case no one saw.. (742)
injury report? (670)
Your favorite Greate (457)
Spurrier on Pharoah: &quo
**USC Women vs. San Diego
2014 Charleston Classic:
Question about after the
Tiger Burn
A little late to the conv
What Are Your Win/Loss Ex
Odell Becham Catch
For Discussing The Clemso
Beat Clemson

Old 09-10-2013, 01:36 PM   #1
GarnetInChicago
シカゴのカキ

Male

CockyCash: 45500347
GarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot material
Default Fantastic prank

I'm not even sure where the right place to put this is, so feel free to move as you think necessary. It's not technically smack, so I picked the Cock Pit as the default forum for this.

GarnetInChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:18 PM   #2
eaddy1847
Gamecock Since 1976

Male

CockyCash: 800
eaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Fantastic prank

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarnetInChicago View Post
I'm not even sure where the right place to put this is, so feel free to move as you think necessary. It's not technically smack, so I picked the Cock Pit as the default forum for this.

That's pretty funny. I'll take the bedspread if he wants to toss it out LOL!
Old 09-10-2013, 02:52 PM   #3
whitejc4
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
whitejc4 has hatched from the shell

Nice effort! Great prank!
whitejc4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:54 PM   #4
Garnet/Black Fan
Run Like 21

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Garnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his comb

THAT is hilarious!!!
Garnet/Black Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:55 PM   #5
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

I just saw that too. It's funny, but I would be FURIOUS.

The worst part for that guys is, it's going to take some serious time to cover up that garnet.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:58 PM   #6
Gamerooster
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 26386
Gamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot material

It would be easier to switch rooms and move furniture.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:11 PM   #7
thekob
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100700
thekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot material

Definitely an improvement!

Could've been worse...orange and purple plaid! That would inspire a "Come to Cocky" moment for realz.
thekob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:31 PM   #8
boowilliam4
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 400
boowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talons

HAHAH I never thought this prank would get so much publicity. I'm proud to say that i know both of those guys and i'm happy to see Seans room got a makeover.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:17 PM   #9
tdevildog1986
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 375
tdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by boowilliam4 View Post
HAHAH I never thought this prank would get so much publicity. I'm proud to say that i know both of those guys and i'm happy to see Seans room got a makeover.
Ask how much money they spent on this prank.. Had to be a nice little chunk. Pretty funny though ...
tdevildog1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #10
Big-Cock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Big-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by boowilliam4 View Post

Well tell them that I would be devastated if they were to do the same prank to me....hint hint
Big-Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 01:48 PM   #11
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 10200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree

Sean is very pissed off, and awfully passive aggressive. If I came home to a purple and orange room, I'd burn it down. At least Garnet and Black looks sharp. His GF agrees.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:02 PM   #12
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Looks good.

His girlfriend needs an upgrade.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #13
JohnnyR2211
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 756
JohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPit

I wish they'd hook my room up like that! That's awesome!
JohnnyR2211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #14
RudeCock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 250000
RudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot material

That's is an awesome room and definitely looks better, even if I weren't a Gamecock fan.