CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
taylorssc
GamecockSuperFan
KaneisAble
DTGCOCKS#32
ShutTheSuccop
The Yancey
Pw00132
Master Bedroom
GarnetSwarm1990
HBC Weekly Presser (1341)
Thompson Has Neck In (1169)
Nosovitch (689)
Zone Read Analysis w (639)
What fish do you eat (599)
KY Suspends 4 Player (525)
Clowney didnt get ma (450)
Mizzou's 30sec touch (422)
4th & 1 Play (372)
Request (288)
One player could have cha
Funny?
State talent drying up
QB Recruiting Strategy
HBC Weekly Presser
10-2
Defer Or Not?
Mizzou's 30sec touchdown
Thompson Has Neck Injury
RB Recruiting (2015 and 2

Old 09-10-2013, 04:50 PM   #1
highpockets12
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
highpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurs
Default FAN, MY FOOT !

We loss a game, some wont to start firing coaches, talking smack about players.Some sound like they are ready to jump off a bridge. Some on here are what we use to call Faithful Fans, they suffered the ruff times when only about 25000 fans would show for a game. Every game they still came ,to pull for the GAMECOCKS. The likes of Fatboy dragging us thru the mud. Lou`s first year. And many many times we would knock on the door of victory , But it was just outta reach. These where Fans.YOU want to be faithful you have to TRUST in your coaches ,players. To be sucessful you need to feel like you can do it. Helps to know you have the faith of 1000`s behind YOU .When we lose a game it`s ok to talk about who had a bad week ,or what they should have done. You dont destory a players self confidence. Or tell them thier leaders are incompentant .It`s not the home field that gives aadvantage, Its the 80000 screaming fans that are showing you [player] they have Faith in your ability to WIN..BE A PART...BE A FAITHFUL FAN.Not a whinney ass bitch.
highpockets12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:57 PM   #2
jhaze7683
4-Star

Male

jhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudly
Default Re: FAN, MY FOOT !

Im with you!
Old 09-10-2013, 05:02 PM   #3
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

I approve of the op's message...maybe not the grammar.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:02 PM   #4
tpep
Two Deep

Male

tpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by highpockets12 View Post
We loss a game, some wont to start firing coaches, talking smack about players.Some sound like they are ready to jump off a bridge. Some on here are what we use to call Faithful Fans, they suffered the ruff times when only about 25000 fans would show for a game. Every game they still came ,to pull for the GAMECOCKS. The likes of Fatboy dragging us thru the mud. Lou`s first year. And many many times we would knock on the door of victory , But it was just outta reach. These where Fans.YOU want to be faithful you have to TRUST in your coaches ,players. To be sucessful you need to feel like you can do it. Helps to know you have the faith of 1000`s behind YOU .When we lose a game it`s ok to talk about who had a bad week ,or what they should have done. You dont destory a players self confidence. Or tell them thier leaders are incompentant .It`s not the home field that gives aadvantage, Its the 80000 screaming fans that are showing you [player] they have Faith in your ability to WIN..BE A PART...BE A FAITHFUL FAN.Not a whinney ass bitch.
points!
tpep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #5
eaddy1847
Gamecock Since 1976

Male

CockyCash: 800
eaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot material

Quote:

Name:  funny-cat-pictures-and-videos.jpg
Views: 1460
Size:  39.3 KB
Old 09-10-2013, 05:07 PM   #6
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1044
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Quote:
We loss a game, some wont to start firing coaches, talking smack about players.Some sound like they are ready to jump off a bridge. Some on here are what we use to call Faithful Fans, they suffered the ruff times when only about 25000 fans would show for a game. Every game they still came ,to pull for the GAMECOCKS. The likes of Fat boy dragging us thru the mud. Lou`s first year. And many many times we would knock on the door of victory , But it was just outta reach. These where Fans.YOU want to be faithful you have to TRUST in your coaches ,players. To be successful you need to feel like you can do it. Helps to know you have the faith of 1000`s behind YOU .When we lose a game it`s OK to talk about who had a bad week ,or what they should have done. You don't destroy a players self confidence. Or tell them their leaders are incompetent .It`s not the home field that gives advantage, Its the 80000 screaming fans that are showing you [player] they have Faith in your ability to WIN..BE A PART...BE A FAITHFUL FAN.Not a Whitney ass bitch.
It doesn't work that way anymore.
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:32 PM   #7
theo_robbins
4-Star

Male

theo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot material

I stopped reading after "We loss a game"
theo_robbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:35 PM   #8
CarolinaGnB521
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
CarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot material

When did we only have 25,000 fans show up to a game? I may be young (24) but I mean even the years we literally sucked we brought more than 25,000.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:35 PM   #9
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

It was not over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:40 PM   #10
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1044
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Why would anyone wash a cat?
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:42 PM   #11
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

I don't do faith and trust it's been betrayed to many times, just show me the championship. That was not faith and trust inspiring. Not one bit.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:16 PM   #12
roosterdave
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 553
roosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Just stay focus.
Old 09-11-2013, 01:07 AM   #13
Finger Tipsofsteel
Walk On

Male

Finger Tipsofsteel has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post

pts!!
Finger Tipsofsteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:49 AM   #14
Red Devil
Two Deep

Male

Red Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
That's becuase the Japanese did it.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:13 AM   #15
jonesz2
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 10702
jonesz2 is developing his combjonesz2 is developing his combjonesz2 is developing his combjonesz2 is developing his combjonesz2 is developing his combjonesz2 is developing his combjonesz2 is developing his combjonesz2 is developing his combjonesz2 is developing his comb

Nobody wants a dirty cat
Old 09-11-2013, 10:22 AM   #16
Gamecock_girl_west
1st Team All-SEC

Female

Gamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post

Hmmm... Not sure if being funny or... Either way
Old 09-11-2013, 10:47 AM   #17
kick_ball
high midi-chlorian count

Male

CockyCash: 521
kick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot material

Quote:
for real?

Old 09-11-2013, 11:00 AM   #18
Tailfeathers
Starter

Tailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot material

Quote:
I hate diatribes like this. They're usually short on substance and long on hyperbole. This one fits those characteristics.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:19 AM   #19
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Quote:
Old 09-11-2013, 01:16 PM   #20
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4466416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Really?
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote