CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
WeStill0wnUSC
2000grad
GH
75CarolinaFan
Gamecocks1137
garnet_black215
StormOfTalons
JoeMorrisonLives
johnnyb
Ole Gregg
Welcome to Moe's (541)
Jay Paterno Attempts (454)
Hercules - review (193)
help with army insig (191)
I'm a grand godfathe (107)
NEED 2TICKETS TO THE (41)
NEED 2TICKETS TO THE (19)
Lattimore Sidelined By Le
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
college football match up
Good Article for those co
2015 - Auden Tate
2015 - Mon Denson
Coach's media golf press
2015 - Marquavius Lewis
Jay Paterno Attempts To R
***2014 Nascar Season Thr

Old 09-12-2013, 01:43 PM   #1
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

CockyCash: 66034
MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material
Default Diablo 3 Xbox 360

Heard great great news about it, heard it's much improved over the PC version. Have it coming in the mail tonight, anyone else have/getting it?

Looking forward to soaking weeks and months into it.. GTA V multiplayer doesn't come out until October anyways!
Old 09-12-2013, 02:39 PM   #2
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
ultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to ultimatetailgater
Default Re: Diablo 3 Xbox 360

Meh, once you beat the first play through its nothing but a loot grindfest. I got really bored after nightmare on PC. I guess being able to use a controller instead of having to click the mouse 1000 times per level is nice. Bad thing is it's a shared loot pool on the consoles for multiplayer.

ultimatetailgater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:45 PM   #3
MillerTime843
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1135301
MillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot material

Weird game
MillerTime843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 03:46 PM   #4
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatetailgater View Post
Meh, once you beat the first play through its nothing but a loot grindfest. I got really bored after nightmare on PC. I guess being able to use a controller instead of having to click the mouse 1000 times per level is nice. Bad thing is it's a shared loot pool on the consoles for multiplayer.

I was addicted to D2, the loot grindfest is what I love haha. I actually like the idea of loot being instanced for your character, as opposed to whoever can pick it up the fastest gets it. I love the takeaway of the auction house, and the new controls (being able to dodge!)... plus 4 player couch co-op..

You only played thru nightmare? Why not go for Hell?
Old 09-12-2013, 04:02 PM   #5
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

ultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to ultimatetailgater

Just got tired of the same content over and over I guess I took a Barb and DH to that point was just over it. It probably will be better on the big screen and new controls

ultimatetailgater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:12 PM   #6
35-21
Tons-A-Fun

Male

35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly

Rented it from RedBox earlier this week. The wifey and I are both addicted. Reminds me of the old PS2 Baldur's Gate and Champions of Norrath games, which I loved.
35-21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:36 PM   #7
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35-21 View Post
Rented it from RedBox earlier this week. The wifey and I are both addicted. Reminds me of the old PS2 Baldur's Gate and Champions of Norrath games, which I loved.
Points for knowing this game... my friends and I spent an entire summer with CoN
Old 09-14-2013, 10:35 PM   #8
FurmanCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 540
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material

Finished regular, nightmare and just starting hell run as a barbarian on PS3. Like it a lot better than the pc version -- hated the auction house.

Last edited by FurmanCock; 09-15-2013 at 12:14 AM.
FurmanCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:56 PM   #9
SECgamecock453
Glory Glory Man United

Male

CockyCash: 15800
SECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to SECgamecock453

I just got the 360 version today... for $19.99 new at Best Buy. Had a $30 rewards certificate and it's $10 off this week only.

SECgamecock453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 04:32 PM   #10
FurmanCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 540
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material

SEC, I think you are going to like the console version. I'm playing it on PS3, but this is the most I've played a game since Elder Scrolls was released. I'm just hoping that the Reaper of Souls expansion is quickly ported over to consoles once it's released next year by Blizzard.
FurmanCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:55 PM   #11
SECgamecock453
Glory Glory Man United

Male

CockyCash: 15800
SECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to SECgamecock453

I'm enjoying it so far.. chose the Witch Doctor for first play through.

SECgamecock453 is offline   Reply With Quote