CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
The Yancey
ConwayGamecock
Gamecocks1137
Sandstorm29
aftertwobowls
Cocks N Stuff
GarnetSwarm1990
robgusc76
cockybreeyan
rioninusc
The Vent and Coachin (9223)
2015 schedule is bru (2969)
UF lets Durkin go (2389)
The U ends apparel d (962)
Marquavius Lewis (552)
Keeping it all in pe (503)
Wilds & Carson B (501)
Brad Lawing USC / Fl (303)
2015 - Jeremiah Dins (256)
S & F article on (234)
How Long Will The Rebuild
Restaurant musts in NYC
Gerald Turner
2015 - Mark Fields
2015 - Cedarius Rookard
2015 - Ulric Jones
**USC Women vs. Savannah
Marquavius Lewis
The Vent and Coaching cha
The U ends apparel deal w

Old 09-12-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
superfly
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
superfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot material
Default What will a cooler night game

rather than two 90-95 degree day games bring ? I think the defense comes in with gusto. I really see a big win Saturday night. I think the team is frustrated and the coaches were embarrassed. We had one of the best games in my high school career when we got into a fight on the sideline during a game that we lost. The next Friday night we wanted to kill somebody for our stupidity the week before. I won't say who we played but we beat them 57-6. It was suppose to be a close game.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:08 PM   #2
jonesz2
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 10702
jonesz2 is developing his combjonesz2 is developing his combjonesz2 is developing his combjonesz2 is developing his combjonesz2 is developing his combjonesz2 is developing his combjonesz2 is developing his combjonesz2 is developing his combjonesz2 is developing his comb
Default Re: What will a cooler night game

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfly View Post
rather than two 90-95 degree day games bring ? I think the defense comes in with gusto. I really see a big win Saturday night. I think the team is frustrated and the coaches were embarrassed. We had one of the best games in my high school career when we got into a fight on the sideline during a game that we lost. The next Friday night we wanted to kill somebody for our stupidity the week before. I won't say who we played but we beat them 57-6. It was suppose to be a close game.

Game will be close as always. What worries me is all the changes on D. I had a flashback of when Lou was here. Defense will have to play better or we can lose this game for sure
Old 09-12-2013, 07:20 PM   #3
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 939000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesz2 View Post
Game will be close as always. What worries me is all the changes on D. I had a flashback of when Lou was here. Defense will have to play better or we can lose this game for sure
THIS GAME WON'T BE CLOSE...........NOT EVEN.
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:56 PM   #4
Danmcc3
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 800
Danmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coulwoodwarlord View Post
I think we will score a fair amount of points so it won't be a blowout
Danmcc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:58 PM   #5
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

No excuses. JUST WIN!
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 10:26 AM   #6
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2462144
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Right now the line is 13.5, I seriously hope this is a statement game. I want to see our guys totally blow Vanderbilt out of the stadium tomorrow night. Not only to come back from the UGA loss but because of the four player rape scandal. Sorry but that team doesn't deserve one bit of success what so ever.
Old 09-13-2013, 10:36 AM   #7
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 1000700
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Hopefully it will teach the defense how to play.

Lim Jahey! Pleased to meet you, bud!
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 10:40 AM   #8
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

Less fans passing out on the way into the stadium.

My boss saw this lady fall out right in front of her walking into the UNC game. She stayed as they attended to the lady. As they were loading the lady into the ambulance, the lady was saying "No...you can't take me. I have to go to the game." Gotta love her spirit!
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 10:43 AM   #9
StretfordEnd
TURNT UP IN SECTION 18

Male

CockyCash: 400
StretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his comb

We usually look like hot garbage against Vandy. They're good, but we're miles ahead of them. I'd like to blow them out for once.
StretfordEnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:14 AM   #10
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

I feel like the defense played last week like Ellis was coaching again. Rush four drop 7...No attempt to bring extra pressure...Got quite frustrating. Double team Clowney, one on one the rest of the way down the line.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:16 AM   #11
ReadR00ster
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
No excuses. JUST WIN!
exactly, hope no one says we were sick or it was too cold, or the moon was in the house of Neptune. Win anyway, no excuses.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:23 AM   #12
gamecockphan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 2200
gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coulwoodwarlord View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danmcc3 View Post
I think we will score a fair amount of points so it won't be a blowout

4-2 in our last 6 against vandy.

Avg of 16 pts with a max of 21 pts.

Trend points toward low scoring game.
gamecockphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:28 AM   #13
Rh Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockphan View Post

Our offense is playing better than back then tho.
Old 09-13-2013, 11:50 AM   #14
Danmcc3
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 800
Danmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockphan View Post

Yes, so we could score 21 and vandy could score 31.... Not a blow out by any means
Danmcc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:51 AM   #15
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Vandy is much better this year than I thought they would be.

We need to get Franklin out of there.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #16
MillerTime843
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1135301
MillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot material

28-17
MillerTime843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:07 PM   #17
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime843 View Post
28-17
That cant be correct because I need South Carolina to cover. 28-14 lol.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:51 PM   #18
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Our OL needs to be ready for lots of blitzes, stunts, shifts, overloads. They had a hard time with Connor Shaw last year...
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:54 PM   #19
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
We need to get Franklin out of there.
ASAP. He's making them good and he's doing it fast.
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 01:04 PM   #20
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 117561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.101 View Post
ASAP. He's making them good and he's doing it fast.
They lost to ole miss...