CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
The Yancey
IBleedGarnetandBlack
ReadR00ster
Spurticus
StormOfTalons
gamecock88
ZenUSC
bcolinc
peterlemon
Nick Chubb (6385)
A&M on 3rd down (1639)
All of our defensive (1354)
Spurrier Presser (1292)
Uniform thread (1080)
Cack's Toast of the (1038)
louisville (1020)
Rankings (891)
Spurrier: Davis Will (812)
3-4 "D" Ke (601)
Defensive Backfield
East Carolina Prediction
Not a talent issue
Rankings
Recruiting Question
USC/Georgia 9/13/2014
3-4 "D" Keep it
Nick Chubb
Spurrier: Davis Will Be A
Jets Cut Tajh Boyd

Old 09-14-2013, 05:46 AM   #1
carolinakid91
UNCC Lacrosse player

Male

CockyCash: 200
carolinakid91 has earned his spurscarolinakid91 has earned his spurscarolinakid91 has earned his spurscarolinakid91 has earned his spurscarolinakid91 has earned his spurscarolinakid91 has earned his spurs
Default I feel bad

Some of y'all may know that my school UNC-Charlotte, we prefer University of Charlotte cause **** UNC, has a football program finally. I feel horrible for missing the first USC home game two weeks ago and the Vandy game this weekend. First time since i started undergrad that I have missed games. I've been going to our games here in Charlotte, which are fun, but well it's not the Brice. 2-0 against crap competition in Campbell and Chowan doesn't make much to brag about. The tailgating sucks cause members of a Greek org cannot tail gate with alumna of or fraternities, no drinking games, no urinals on the trek to the field. While it has been fun these last few weeks of debauchery, getting up at 6am to start drinking for the game getting pumped up to watch the niners play, it's just not the same. I need my fix of sandstorm, space odyssey, passing out in the chapter house down there, the amazing tail gates. This long ode of wow was written under certain chemical additives in my system but it is heart felt. I can not stop feeling bad for supporting my school when all I want to do is be at the cock pit with my fellow gamecocks bleeding Garnett and black. I am torn here and would like some help, I a long time Carolina fan who has only missed 5 home games since I could go at age 10 and love my gamecocks, want to know if it is wrong for me to stop going to my schools inaugural football season games to go back to traveling to the Brice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
carolinakid91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:21 AM   #2
unccgamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
unccgamecock has earned his spursunccgamecock has earned his spursunccgamecock has earned his spursunccgamecock has earned his spursunccgamecock has earned his spursunccgamecock has earned his spurs
Default Re: I feel bad

Umm I'm a senior at uncc and f our games lol I went to Campbell, missed last week, and ill be at willyb tonight lol. Ill bleed garnet and black to death. Dad graduated from USC and ill always be a gamecock no matter what. Out of state tuition wasn't worth making my parents pay that. Maybe grad school one day but for now ill graduate as a Niner. I do love Charlotte but you gotta go to the Brice!
unccgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:48 PM   #3
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 500000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Sorry dude...but go to real college football game...USC/Vandy.
Old 09-14-2013, 04:43 PM   #4
4Runner
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 225
4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous

UNCC grad here. Would like to see the new stadium. Carolina for grad school. Go Cocks and Niners!
4Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 01:27 AM   #5
scargamecocks87
4-Star

Male

scargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinakid91 View Post
Some of y'all may know that my school UNC-Charlotte, we prefer University of Charlotte cause **** UNC, has a football program finally. I feel horrible for missing the first USC home game two weeks ago and the Vandy game this weekend. First time since i started undergrad that I have missed games. I've been going to our games here in Charlotte, which are fun, but well it's not the Brice. 2-0 against crap competition in Campbell and Chowan doesn't make much to brag about. The tailgating sucks cause members of a Greek org cannot tail gate with alumna of or fraternities, no drinking games, no urinals on the trek to the field. While it has been fun these last few weeks of debauchery, getting up at 6am to start drinking for the game getting pumped up to watch the niners play, it's just not the same. I need my fix of sandstorm, space odyssey, passing out in the chapter house down there, the amazing tail gates. This long ode of wow was written under certain chemical additives in my system but it is heart felt. I can not stop feeling bad for supporting my school when all I want to do is be at the cock pit with my fellow gamecocks bleeding Garnett and black. I am torn here and would like some help, I a long time Carolina fan who has only missed 5 home games since I could go at age 10 and love my gamecocks, want to know if it is wrong for me to stop going to my schools inaugural football season games to go back to traveling to the Brice?

Dude im right there with ya. I went to coastal when we were damn good 2005 tyler tjigpen jerome simpson days. We were goin 10-2 beating some top programs. Still never could get the same feeling as being at the brice. It was like high school football compared to carolina. Its not the same and I still dont think I missed out on much leaving for columbia durring coastal homegames. I skipped one caroolina game to stay at coastal for a game. Carolina sweated one out against wofford. Coastal destroyed furman. That night I said never again. Its gonna be a fun matchup in november if coastal continues to play like they are and maybe stay umdefeated.
scargamecocks87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 02:53 AM   #6
eaddy1847
Gamecock Since 1976

Male

CockyCash: 800
eaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot materialeaddy1847 is USC mascot material

My undergrad was UNCG, masters at USC.

Just super jealous UNCC has a football team and UNCG does not.

By super jealous I mean super jealous.
Old 09-15-2013, 03:42 AM   #7
carolinakid91
UNCC Lacrosse player

Male

carolinakid91 has earned his spurscarolinakid91 has earned his spurscarolinakid91 has earned his spurscarolinakid91 has earned his spurscarolinakid91 has earned his spurscarolinakid91 has earned his spurs
Default I feel bad

After today's boring ass "game" I won't be going again ill be at willy b rest of the season. We got our asses whooped but hey least the cocks took down Vandy!

carolinakid91 is offline   Reply With Quote