CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Garnetnblack99
kingoftheroost
CockyLifer
b381l
ZenUSC
Regalcock
Cockhornleghorn
peterlemon
ktguen
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (2536)
Morris to SMU (1959)
BIG PROBLEM! JUST RE (1290)
Carolina on a Walmar (729)
Game simulation (573)
Penniless: Creed's S (349)
Strategy First Steam (269)
Clemson fans (200)
Origin Sale Too (162)
Chad Morris new HC a (152)
2017 - Savales Cann
Have we been favored in e
Morris to SMU
2015 Commitment - Arden K
Kerbal Space Program Game
Clemson fans
Carolina on a Walmart com
BIG PROBLEM! JUST REALIZE
**USC vs. UNC-Asheville G
Constant Updates on Watso

Old 09-15-2013, 12:02 AM   #1
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material
Default Press Conferences

Is there a link anyone has to be able to watch them? I know they are over now, but I still would like to see them. Thanks.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:08 AM   #2
STACT
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
STACT is sharpening his clawsSTACT is sharpening his clawsSTACT is sharpening his clawsSTACT is sharpening his claws
Default Re: Press Conferences

I was about to post the same question. Thanks... Anyone???
Old 09-15-2013, 12:10 AM   #3
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Not yet and stupid 107 The Game doesn't do them on air.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:14 AM   #4
ACPhilson

Male

ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
Not yet and stupid 107 The Game doesn't do them on air.
Thats cause 107.5 is a Clemtech radio station. Just listen to the morning show and you can figure that out real easy.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:35 AM   #5
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

CockyCash: 200
Don Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot material

I always watch them on gamecocksonline.com, but they've been done for a while now. They'll be posted on the site later, though. Sorry I'm not more help.

Eat! Pugnant! Vincere! Removere asinum!
Don Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 12:37 AM   #6
ACPhilson

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Giovanni View Post
I always watch them on gamecocksonline.com, but they've been done for a while now. They'll be posted on the site later, though. Sorry I'm not more help.
Thanks Don, guess Ill have to wait till tomorrow.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:40 AM   #7
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACPhilson View Post
Is there a link anyone has to be able to watch them? I know they are over now, but I still would like to see them. Thanks.
Yeah, really I'd advise bookmarking www.gamecocksonline.com ...it always surprises me that Gamecock fans know so little of this site. It's actually the one and only official athletics website of the University of South Carolina. There's tons of videos, pressers, news articles, blogs, stats and history of all men's and women's USC sports. It's all archived there. There are even at times free live video feeds of many USC games, such as with women's basketball, etc. that you wont find anywhere else.

I knew of the official USC website before I knew about CockyTalk.com...

And the post game presser videos are now posted there....
ConwayGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 12:41 AM   #8
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

Don Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot material

I just checked, AC, and the videos have already been posted on the site, so if you're still up for it, you should be able to watch them now.

http://www.gamecocksonline.com/allaccess/

Old 09-15-2013, 12:44 AM   #9
STACT
Walk On

Male

STACT is sharpening his clawsSTACT is sharpening his clawsSTACT is sharpening his clawsSTACT is sharpening his claws

That site is the app I got too? Gamecocks official? Cant believe I forgot about that... Hahaha
Old 09-15-2013, 08:32 AM   #10
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

Love Davis' comment..."Ankle what ankle? I am fine..."

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:11 AM   #11
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

It was good to see Davis back to his usual, joking self. It was hard for me to see him so obviously down in his interview after the UGA game, and that carried over to his time in the media room at the weekly press conference.

Old 09-15-2013, 09:17 AM   #12
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4058916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Thats cause 107.5 is a Clemtech radio station. Just listen to the morning show and you can figure that out real easy.
What? They have one tater
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:20 AM   #13
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 522
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Did I hear Whammy correctly say that Deke thought it was 3rd down when he had Clowney in coverage and it was actually 4th down at the time?
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:27 AM   #14
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelin View Post
Did I hear Whammy correctly say that Deke thought it was 3rd down when he had Clowney in coverage and it was actually 4th down at the time?
I don't think that's what he said. He said Adams thought the call was the same call that was used on third down, not that Adams thought it was third down. Maybe Ward meant what you said and I'm simply misinterpreting it, though.

Old 09-15-2013, 09:30 AM   #15
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

I think Mike Davis could be Craig Robison long lost son.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:31 AM   #16
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 522
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Giovanni View Post
I don't think that's what he said. He said Adams thought the call was the same call that was used on third down, not that Adams thought it was third down. Maybe Ward meant what you said and I'm simply misinterpreting it, though.
I'll have to watch it again, it was confusing. Ward tried to downplay the incident and didn't give a clear explanation.
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 12:51 PM   #17
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
The morning guys- Tommy Moody and Capt. Dave Adair are ALL Gamecock!!

Bob Shields is a Gamecock alum that, thru his years in TV has had to become more neutral, but that's understandable.

Benji Norton- Gamecock grad and lifelong tater! I'll admit... I don't get it at all! But he's pretty harmless and occasionally funny (as well as being program director). And, every hero needs their foil!!

IMO the show that is the most neutral on 107.5 is Heath Cline's. he is the most objective of all of them and my personal favorite on the station.