CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
GamecockSuperFan
Gamecocks1137
nodnahs
Master Bedroom
Lonnie
ktguen
StormOfTalons
ClintonGamecock
garnet_black215
Gamecocks (-10.5) vs (1318)
Ranking the Opposing (1126)
Not a Rival.. (929)
Gamecock Coaches as (704)
NCAA Football 15 (425)
Clemson Recruiting.. (344)
Clowney Spares RB Bi (331)
Hello Gamecocks! (317)
Marching band (285)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (263)
Gamecock Coaches as Recru
Clemson Recruiting...how
Ranking the Opposing Fanb
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
2015 - Mon Denson
Dylan Engaged
NCAA Football 15
Green and Lammons
Clowney Spares RB Big Hit
2016 Commitment - Kyle Da

Old 09-15-2013, 10:18 PM   #1
SteveWalsh4Canes
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
SteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudly
Default IF Wham and the Defense continues to struggle

as the season progresses, I am going to CALL FOR US TO SWITCH TO THE 46 DEFENSE!!! Who's with me?

SteveWalsh4Canes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:23 PM   #2
Harry Tuttle
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1200
Harry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: IF Wham and the Defense continues to struggle

You forget all we have are 2 DE's, 2 DT's, 2 CB's, and a bunch of safeties... gotta get LB's to run anything other than a dime.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:26 PM   #3
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

I'm confused. Is Steve a Carolina fan or a Canes fan?
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:30 PM   #4
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
I'm confused. Is Steve a Carolina fan or a Canes fan?
Doesn't matter....he knows nothing about football. He posted something similar a few days ago. I think he was the one that wanted to put Clowney at MLB and let him be the RB on goal line offense.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:33 PM   #5
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
Doesn't matter....he knows nothing about football. He posted something similar a few days ago. I think he was the one that wanted to put Clowney at MLB and let him be the RB on goal line offense.
This. Hahah
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:55 PM   #6
lake-cityCOCK89
Two Deep

Male

lake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPit

So we need to play line backers in the corner spot and 1 deep safety?

I'm without speech

WINNING

As easy as playing a Big 10 Team.
lake-cityCOCK89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:59 PM   #7
Superadiabatic
Blue Chip

Male

Superadiabatic is developing his combSuperadiabatic is developing his combSuperadiabatic is developing his combSuperadiabatic is developing his combSuperadiabatic is developing his combSuperadiabatic is developing his combSuperadiabatic is developing his combSuperadiabatic is developing his combSuperadiabatic is developing his combSuperadiabatic is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lake-cityCOCK89 View Post
So we need to play line backers in the corner spot and 1 deep safety?

I'm without speech
Jam the hell out of all eligible receivers if you try this. Also find out if the SEC game officials will call defensive holding.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

Early and often.

Superadiabatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:02 PM   #8
lake-cityCOCK89
Two Deep

Male

lake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superadiabatic View Post
Jam the hell out of all eligible receivers if you try this. Also find out if the SEC game officials will call defensive holding.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

There is a better chance of me winning the lottery than officials actually calling holding

WINNING

Old 09-15-2013, 11:11 PM   #9
SteveWalsh4Canes
Banned

Male

SteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudly

Exactly MY POINT.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:15 PM   #10
SteveWalsh4Canes
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
^^^oh, Lil' man, I have forgotten more about football than you will ever know, so slow your roll, chief chubby-pants. I also never advocated playing Clowney at MLB or handing him the ball, but hey don't let the facts get in the way of your posts. I mean, it's not like you ever did that before. Sweet dreams, Tex.

GO COCKS!!!
Old 09-15-2013, 11:23 PM   #11
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

Again, let me reiterate that this guy is bad at trolling.
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:23 PM   #12
lake-cityCOCK89
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveWalsh4Canes View Post
^^^oh, Lil' man, I have forgotten more about football than you will ever know, so slow your roll, chief chubby-pants. I also never advocated playing Clowney at MLB or handing him the ball, but hey don't let the facts get in the way of your posts. I mean, it's not like you ever did that before. Sweet dreams, Tex.

GO COCKS!!!
Okay, I got banned for "insulting" fellow cockytalkers, so mods lets see you step to the plate here, as they say.

WINNING

Old 09-15-2013, 11:30 PM   #13
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:

GO COCKS!!!
that's why you suggest we play a 46 defense because you know a lot about football.....and that's why you post on a Gamecock site.....

b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:34 PM   #14
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

well if the offense will always line up like this then I am all for it. Canes may not be a coach but I think he stayed at a holiday inn express last night.
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 11:58 AM   #15
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Against the wildcat that wouldn't of been a bad formation.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:03 PM   #16
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

hes just stirring the pot
TKE226 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:05 PM   #17
Unknit
4-Star

Male

Unknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talons

Goal Line defense should be our base formation. Run that in Madden and you will be unstoppable. Thats my source
Old 09-16-2013, 12:43 PM   #18
pshade
Walk On

Male

pshade has developed his gaff and talonspshade has developed his gaff and talonspshade has developed his gaff and talonspshade has developed his gaff and talonspshade has developed his gaff and talonspshade has developed his gaff and talonspshade has developed his gaff and talonspshade has developed his gaff and talonspshade has developed his gaff and talonspshade has developed his gaff and talonspshade has developed his gaff and talons
Angry Re: IF Wham and the Defense continues to struggle

I don't post much, just when STUPID threads like this one gets started. Vanderbilt had a total of 269 yards of offense. Tex A&M just put up 590 yds. on AL Tide. But you are ready to hire K Smart. They are 71st in Defense giving up 26 points a game. We are 67th giving up 25.
We are starting young small linebackers in the heart of our defense, and we have played 3 solid teams. They are young, but will get better. Remember when Hollaman, Swearinger, Gilmore and A. Allen were in the secondary and we got torched for a while. They are all in the NFL with three starting now.
Sit back, let them grow up and believe that they will improve after MORE than 3 games of EXPERIENCE.
pshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:01 PM   #19
Harry Tuttle
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1200
Harry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshade View Post
I don't post much, just when STUPID threads like this one gets started. Vanderbilt had a total of 269 yards of offense. Tex A&M just put up 590 yds. on AL Tide. But you are ready to hire K Smart. They are 71st in Defense giving up 26 points a game. We are 67th giving up 25.
We are starting young small linebackers in the heart of our defense, and we have played 3 solid teams. They are young, but will get better. Remember when Hollaman, Swearinger, Gilmore and A. Allen were in the secondary and we got torched for a while. They are all in the NFL with three starting now.
Sit back, let them grow up and believe that they will improve after MORE than 3 games of EXPERIENCE.
I agree about the stupidity of this thread, especially the coach bashing. The LBs are young and will get bigger and better. However I also want to WIN NOW. We are primed for it if only we could make a few radical changes to offset the power run game of the opponent. I only say this BC I rewatched UGA and VU and payed close attention to our LBs getting swallowed by TEs, FBs, and OL. Dude, Golightly is just too little. Watch him in those games there are plays where UGA WR's seal him off. If we had JAsper and Norwood in the middle we could get away with that...

IMO we ought to pull a UGA or Bama and take a DE and put them at Mike. Mason Harris looks like he oughta be on the field more.
Old 09-16-2013, 01:02 PM   #20
d20636
Haven't seen your acid...

Male

CockyCash: 1360
d20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot material

Quote:
as the season progresses, I am going to CALL FOR US TO SWITCH TO THE 46 DEFENSE!!! Who's with me?