CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
NAGamecockFan
johnnyb
taylorssc
Lonnie
Gamecocks321
QCB
l^l^lBGCock
doubledribble
GarnetSwarm1990
So Disappointed With (2495)
Rank the QBs under S (1741)
Back like cooked cra (1368)
Who start on the d l (700)
No Comments on the H (695)
Google finally gets (471)
lack of production= (377)
NFL: CHARGERS @ BRON (222)
Gameday parking in A (157)
Vote For Cocky (108)
Why I think we beat Aubur
Texas athletic director:
Tennessee game
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Rank the QBs under Spurri
So Disappointed With The
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE
The Gator Bowl wants us!
Back like cooked crack
No Comments on the Holes?

Old 09-16-2013, 04:32 PM   #1
crockcock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
crockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurs
Default LSU linebackers are light this year too..

I went over to the LSU website and looked their LB depth chart......and I was surprised how light they are (like carolina MAYBE LIGHTER) at LB. ACtually there D line is light....but I bet they are mean, tough, and will hit you in the mouth....that is the difference between our d and theirs.
crockcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:42 PM   #2
Harry Tuttle
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1200
Harry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: LSU linebackers are light this year too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by crockcock View Post
I went over to the LSU website and looked their LB depth chart......and I was surprised how light they are (like carolina MAYBE LIGHTER) at LB. ACtually there D line is light....but I bet they are mean, tough, and will hit you in the mouth....that is the difference between our d and theirs.
They are light, 221lb on avg. Ours are 213, still lighter. AND, most importantly, theirs are 2 seniors and a junior. Experience can make up for so much...Barrow had 56 tackles last year, Tahj only had 10, and Welter was injured but all 3 had playing time in 2011.
Old 09-16-2013, 04:44 PM   #3
lilhornet
Great to be a Gamecock

Male

CockyCash: 25074528
lilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPit

They have 4 DT's over 300lbs, our best might tip the scales at 300. 6 of their LB's are over 225lbs, we don't have 2 that are that weight. Like you said in the last sentence, they are mean/nasty/tough/ and are one of the last Defense's you want to face as an Offense in general because they are physical at every level and will wear you down.
lilhornet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:57 PM   #4
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by crockcock View Post

Who has LSU played this season?
Old 09-16-2013, 04:59 PM   #5
Harry Tuttle
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1200
Harry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureye View Post
Who has LSU played this season?
Right, we'll see what they got next week in Athens.
Old 09-16-2013, 05:04 PM   #6
German cock
Walk On

Male

German cock has hatched from the shell

Donald Trumpf got more money then I have. Geeeees Go cocks:
German cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:38 PM   #7
crockcock
Recruit

Male

crockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurs

Wear yo ass down....like you said. 2011 AND 2012 we were like that.
crockcock is offline   Reply With Quote