CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
spareparts
Spurticus
Acockolypse Now
COCKYTALKIN
Lonnie
BiggerLSUfan
The Yancey
sporkgod50
WeStill0wnUSC
USCBASEBALL1
Gamecocks (-10.5) vs (1026)
Ranking the Opposing (703)
Not a Rival.. (530)
Gamecock Coaches as (506)
help with army insig (393)
NCAA Football 15 (241)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (224)
I'm a grand godfathe (221)
George Miller revisi (170)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (153)
Ranking the Opposing Fanb
Marching band
NCAA Football 15
Section 16
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
2015 - Mon Denson
Good Article for those co
Hello Gamecocks!
Muschamp + fan = win
2014-15 Premier League se

Old 09-18-2013, 12:25 PM   #1
Nassau Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Nassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot material
Default Too early for a who's going to UCF?

Thanks to the great help of The Wingman, Cocky Tom and The Yancey, I'm off to see my first game in probably 6-8 years.
Anybody up for Church street station Friday night? Suggestions for good dinner Saturday? I'll be at the church parking lot across from the stadium by 10:00 Sat morning- should that be earlier?
Old 09-18-2013, 12:28 PM   #2
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Too early for a who's going to UCF?

I thought we were taking up a collection so you didnt go to the game....

lol, just kidding, have a great time
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:51 PM   #3
Kuhn
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 200
Kuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudly

I will be there! Cant wait
Kuhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:59 PM   #4
JohnnyB21
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 720
JohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKE226 View Post
I thought we were taking up a collection so you didnt go to the game....

lol, just kidding, have a great time
if we lose, he is banished. That's only fair. Lol

34-17 29-7 34-13 27-17 31-17

Coming for #6 next season!!!

154-71 in past 5 seasons against Clemson.
JohnnyB21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:04 PM   #5
Kuhn
Starter

Male

Kuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudly

I have heard you are not allowed on Campus till 9am. Im sure traffic is gonna be a cluster you know what. Our plans is to take a cab around 11 and just walk around for 45 mins. We are stayin in Winter Park
Kuhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:36 PM   #6
SirBigSpur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1800
SirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhn View Post
I have heard you are not allowed on Campus till 9am. Im sure traffic is gonna be a cluster you know what. Our plans is to take a cab around 11 and just walk around for 45 mins. We are stayin in Winter Park
Winter Park is very nice. It's what downtown Athens reminded me of two weeks ago. You'll have a great time!

I would be going to the game, I got offered a free ticket by a buddy back home, but i'm going to a Creep party the night before.
SirBigSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:07 PM   #7
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

ultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to ultimatetailgater

I'll be there.

ultimatetailgater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:14 PM   #8
themadgreek187
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
themadgreek187 has hatched from the shell

i'm going

also

i have some info for the gamecock tailgate in Orlando next week. see below

Here is the info on the VIP Tailgate we are hosting before the UCF game. The link has all the info, and you can buy your tickets there.

Link: https://uscviptailgate.eventbrite.com/

Please make sure to share with all your friends who are making the trip.

Hope to see you there and Go Gamecocks!
themadgreek187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:21 PM   #9
gamecockhub
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 10441
gamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talons

I will be there of course! Want to keep my streal alive! Missed only 6 since I was a freshman in 1980 and have not missed a game period since our first conference game at Alabama in 1992!

Last edited by gamecockhub; 09-19-2013 at 09:16 AM.
gamecockhub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:53 PM   #10
Nassau Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

Nassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB21 View Post
if we lose, he is banished. That's only fair. Lol
I checked my bank - no deposits as at today..
only fair
Old 09-19-2013, 07:12 AM   #11
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

I will be there. First game since Bowl Game 2 years ago.

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:34 PM   #12
Nassau Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadgreek187 View Post
i'm going

also

i have some info for the gamecock tailgate in Orlando next week. see below

Here is the info on the VIP Tailgate we are hosting before the UCF game. The link has all the info, and you can buy your tickets there.

Link: https://uscviptailgate.eventbrite.com/

Please make sure to share with all your friends who are making the trip.

Hope to see you there and Go Gamecocks!

Thanks Wifey and I'll be there.
Forgot, we were in Tampa when we lost to Iowa in the outback bowl as well. I've spent a lot of money to watch us lose. Gotta stop doing that
Old 09-20-2013, 08:36 PM   #13
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

We are driving over from Tampa and meeting some friends and family coming down from SC.

Still aren't sure where we are going to park and tailgate. Plan on arriving between 8-9am. They are staying in Orlando.

Suggestions for parking areas? The ones designated for non-permit parking seem to be "free" but are a good walk to stadium...on their map at least.

ColaCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #14
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

CockyCash: 30812298
nicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockhub View Post
I will be there of course! Want to keep my streal alive! Missed only 6 since I was a freshman in 1980 and have not missed a game period since our first conference game at Alabama in 1992!

That's awesome!
Old 09-20-2013, 11:22 PM   #15
Nassau Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

this is where I'm parking and going to the Alumni breakfast tailgate.

Goooooooo! Cocks!

This post is for fans going to the UCF vs Carolina game on September 28. University Carillon United Methodist Church (which is located right across from the stadium) sells parking spaces in advance. You can purchase spaces online at ucumc.net. At the top of web page is a tab for Give, Click on Make a contribution, Create an account for one time donation to track online, continue to Registration & Payments & go to "Other" enter amount (spaces are $20 a space & specify its for game Parking & date of game. Then email KarynShockey@ucumc.net & let her know you just purchase parking spaces & give her the game date & all your info including email address. She then passes your info to the person handling everything & emails you back. The parking pass comes with a free hot dog, water & I believe chips. Parking is available 4 hrs before game time. Of course you can purchase on game day. I just purchased 9 spaces so I knew we had parking & would be together. Game time is 12:00 noon!
Old 09-21-2013, 01:02 AM   #16
JohnnyB21
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 720
JohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nassau Gamecock View Post
I checked my bank - no deposits as at today..
only fair

Welp, let's hope your streak ends next weekend!

34-17 29-7 34-13 27-17 31-17

Coming for #6 next season!!!

154-71 in past 5 seasons against Clemson.
JohnnyB21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:34 AM   #17
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nassau Gamecock View Post
this is where I'm parking and going to the Alumni breakfast tailgate.

Goooooooo! Cocks!

This post is for fans going to the UCF vs Carolina game on September 28. University Carillon United Methodist Church (which is located right across from the stadium) sells parking spaces in advance. You can purchase spaces online at ucumc.net. At the top of web page is a tab for Give, Click on Make a contribution, Create an account for one time donation to track online, continue to Registration & Payments & go to "Other" enter amount (spaces are $20 a space & specify its for game Parking & date of game. Then email KarynShockey@ucumc.net & let her know you just purchase parking spaces & give her the game date & all your info including email address. She then passes your info to the person handling everything & emails you back. The parking pass comes with a free hot dog, water & I believe chips. Parking is available 4 hrs before game time. Of course you can purchase on game day. I just purchased 9 spaces so I knew we had parking & would be together. Game time is 12:00 noon!

ColaCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:25 AM   #18
Nassau Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

Just parking and walking over to the USC alum Breakfast, not tailgating there. Maybe they would see alcohol consumption as an opportunity to set me straight in my ways.
Old 09-21-2013, 01:38 PM   #19
SwampFox
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 500
SwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot material

I'll be heading over to Orlando by 05:00, as I have to drop these girls at the kennel at Disney ( it has extended hours, so that's why they get the nod).

I have to drop of some contest entries, and then it's on to the game. After that. it's back to the contest, spend the night, wait on the results of the contest, pick the girls up, and then head back to the bay area.

Talk about a busy weekend.

Scotland Forever

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.u...eum/index.html
SwampFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #20
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Here are a few deals for those of you coming down.

Groupon has many deals down here. Most of you have free accounts with them by now. If not, sign up using my link: http://www.groupon.com//raf/UserRefe...t/lk/uu1546080. They have tons of half off dining deals, golf, water sports massage etc.

Living social is another site: https://www.livingsocial.com/cities/...lando-citywide. They are very similar to Groupon. Right now they have a good deal on a 4 hour night shark fishing trip for $19 and that includes a hot meal 2 beers, and unlimited coffee and soda.

Dealchicken specializes in discounts for newspapers. They do The State's. They also are Florida Today's agent. https://www.dealchicken.com/space-coast-fl#&&DealSet=10 These deals are around the Space Coast. BTW, I highly recommend a visit to the KSC attraction if you have a day.

TravelZoo has a few higher end dining and hotel deals: http://www.travelzoo.com/local-deals/Orlando/deals.

One of the newest and best is Refer Local which serves indie/alternative papers, in this case Orlando Weekly. Check them out here: http://referlocal.com/?ref_id=122457. Everything from banh mi sandwiches in Orlando's Little Saigon to Spanish bodegas to pubs and nature cruises. I used 2 of these last week, one for an Asian hot pot joint and one for a French creperie. Both were excellent.

Half Off Depot is another. It has much more in the Tampa area but quite a bit in Orlando as well. At least several times per month they have sales where you can take even more off the half off. I bought a hang gliding adventure for 50% off 50%. Check i daily to see if they are having a sale this week. They are on Facebook as well. http://www.halfoffdepot.com/orlando

Be safe. Use a designated driver. I'll monitor this thread in case anyone has questions about anything.

#ModForMod
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote