CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
b381l
Regalcock
GregoryHouse
U-Dub Gamecock
gamecockgal
catdaddy66
mpilot0705
JerseyBird
crowcutta
For Discussing The C (4212)
Question about after (3137)
Drew Owens missing? (2785)
Shaq Roland (1898)
Dylan Thompson surpa (1851)
clemson game time: N (1408)
FishFry 47-yarder (885)
The Defense (636)
Mason Rudolph starti (559)
Tenn-Mizzou game (450)
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
The Defense
2014 Charleston Classic:
**USC vs. South Alabama G
Question about after the
2015 - Joe Blue
Gamecock Men Have Been Fa
Early signees?
Women's soccer Sweet 16 v
Dylan Thompson surpasses

Old 09-18-2013, 06:04 PM   #1
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4058916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material
Default gnarly car wrecks

Was looking on a external hard drive for some family car photos came across wreckage pictures from 2007. Anyone have any pictures from gnarly wrecks they have been in?

the guy driving the saturn was drunk coming home. He hit my wifes celica and pushed it into our our neighbors truck. He also took the spare tire off of a honda CRV. Missed my truck but hit the front of my el camino. from left to right it was my el camino, my truck, the neighbors crv, my wife's celica, another neighbor's truck. he then tried to drive away he made it like 100-150 feet.

ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:22 PM   #2
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material
Default Re: gnarly car wrecks

more pics

Old 09-18-2013, 09:50 PM   #3
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

I was in an accident a day before graduating from USC. I was leaving 5 pts with my gf at around midnight and was stopped at a red light (can't think of the street names but it is the corner right near the Walgreens on the same street as insomnia Cookies). I hadn't had a drink for two hours so I was sober. Anyways we were stopped at a red light an it just turned green so I started going. Out if nowhere I see an SUV flash across from my left and my right front clips his back rear. My Mazda 3 sends this SUV flying into an electrical outlet and it ricochets off of that and slides on its side into 2 or 3 parked cars. The kid that ran the red light was 17 years old and had been drinking on a school night. Thankfully noone was hurt, but my car was totaled and when the police arrived it was determined it was the kids fault (obviously). Probably the most scared I've been in my life. I'm really lucky my gf wasn't hurt because it hit her side of the car.
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:53 PM   #4
TheUSCMike
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 4250
TheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot material

Tree 1 - Me 0

Name:  20120305_111-2.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  180.2 KB

Name:  20120305_109.jpg
Size:  178.5 KB

Name:  20120305_110.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  189.0 KB

Name:  20120305_116.jpg
Size:  247.8 KB
Attached Images

TheUSCMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:24 AM   #5
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUSCMike View Post
Damn dude did you get hurt bad that was rough
Old 09-19-2013, 07:46 AM   #6
TheUSCMike
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 4250
TheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
Damn dude did you get hurt bad that was rough
The good Lord was with me, just a few small scratches where shattered glass left marks on my skin. They took me to the hospital to get checked out, when the state trooper came to get my statement he was shocked that I wasn't injured or dead.
TheUSCMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:14 AM   #7
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

CockyCash: 500
davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

Check out this one....my god.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=954_1378470863
Old 09-19-2013, 01:27 PM   #8
d20636
Haven't seen your acid...

Male

CockyCash: 1360
d20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot material

Wife was T-boned @ Two Notch and I-77 - threw the van some 50 feet, landing on the passenger side. Lady that hit her blew through the red light going ~50 mph.

Gotta say - Volvo ain't got $hit on a Grand Caravan for being a tank in a wreck - broken left wrist and more than a few bumps and bruises, but she walked into the house that night.

Old 09-19-2013, 07:26 PM   #9
central_eagle
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 400
central_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talonscentral_eagle has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmc467 View Post
Check out this one....my god.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=954_1378470863
man, i wished i hadn't watched that.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:35 PM   #10
acejrock

Male

CockyCash: 39263636
acejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to acejrock Send a message via Yahoo to acejrock

This was back in 08. I was lucky as hell as I just missed a head on collision going 55 on percival. Dude came in my lane spun me around. Some how I didn't get a scratch, bruise, or anything.

"Hindsight is always 50/50."
-Cam Newton
acejrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:41 AM   #11
USCMM
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100200
USCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot material

I don't have pics up on the internet anymore, but I had just finished studying for my final exam and was driving to my apartment. I hopped into my car and drove down Huger toward the zoo. When I got near Gervais a Jeep came out of nowhere from one of the off-streets and hit my car in the front left wheel. My whole car spun and hit a light pole and spun back around to face forward on the curb. I got out and she had a river of booze pouring out of her trunk. You could smell it from a mile away. She was carrying multiple kegs of booze and tens of cases of wine back from a party (I assumed it was a corporate Christmas party as her boss came out to talk to me and make sure I wasn't going to sue them). She was drunk off her rocker and blamed me for the accident.

It totaled my car. Part of the engine was crushed by the wheel caving in on it. I wasn't too badly injured but I did sustain a mild concussion, some cuts, and my right arm bubbled up from the friction of the air bag releasing. On a good note, I had an extra few days to prepare for my exam. It was a written exam and my professor let me slide since my whole arm was bandaged and sore from the wreck the night before.