CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Latti
ReadR00ster
U-Dub Gamecock
rosstheboss
Bobby Boucher
usc1
b381l
roosterdude21
acejrock
NJCocky14
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (8001)
Super-Efficient Ax (323)
South Carolina @ Aub (281)
BREAD (245)
Starz Black Sails (168)
Dress shirt help (167)
2015 - Auden Tate
Josh Cunningham Power For
MLB 14: The Show (PS4)
2016 - Greg Little
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
How to cut the mustard
Larenz Bryant update?
What is your perfect egg?
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit
Connor Mitch

Old 09-22-2013, 09:46 PM   #1
scgc2014
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
scgc2014 has hatched from the shell
Default Other Cockabooses across Key Road?

I know the regular cockabooses, but for the first time someone told me that they saw more across key road. I couldn't find anything about it just searching online, just the twenty two that line the stadium. The person said they were a darker garnet/maroon color and line another parking lot. I've honestly never been on that side of the stadium where they were talking about, I've only walked around the stadium and of course fairgrounds and farmers market area. What are these other ones?

Didn't really want to start a thread about it but knew you guys would know and respond quickly.

Edit: I do see them now on Google maps, never knew about those. Is there information about renting these? (website) Just out of curiosity.
scgc2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:54 PM   #2
STACT
Walk On

Male

STACT is sharpening his clawsSTACT is sharpening his clawsSTACT is sharpening his clawsSTACT is sharpening his claws
Default Re: Other Cockabooses across Key Road?

Yeah, there are ... that's the area I've hung out around, we always tailgate at the norfolksouthern rail car lot by shop road ... crazy over there lolol

I've walked past a bunch but don't know anyone on those lines of cars.. They seem just as nice

Last edited by STACT; 09-22-2013 at 10:54 PM. Reason: more info
STACT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:19 AM   #3
Red Devil
Two Deep

Male

Red Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spurs

They don't call them Cockaboose's though. I think they call them something else. They look nice and are modeled on the originals by the stadium.
Old 09-23-2013, 06:44 AM   #4
ERNIET
GAMECOCK 43

Male

CockyCash: 490
ERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervous

They are Cockaboose's and they are a part of the Touchdown Zone. There are parking spots and they always have a live band. Been tailgating there for about 10 years with a friend of mine. They have TV's and the games are always on in there. When the game is not on National TV it is on closed circuit.

Last edited by ERNIET; 09-23-2013 at 11:45 AM.
ERNIET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:33 PM   #5
rolinb1
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000750
rolinb1 rules the CockPitrolinb1 rules the CockPitrolinb1 rules the CockPitrolinb1 rules the CockPitrolinb1 rules the CockPitrolinb1 rules the CockPitrolinb1 rules the CockPitrolinb1 rules the CockPitrolinb1 rules the CockPitrolinb1 rules the CockPitrolinb1 rules the CockPit

^^Nice..
Old 09-24-2013, 12:45 AM   #6
scgc2014
Walk On

Male

scgc2014 has hatched from the shell

Thanks guys, knew you would know. It is amazing that I've been to over 20 games at WB and knew nothing about these!
scgc2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:39 AM   #7
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 5661799
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERNIET View Post
They are Cockaboose's and they are a part of the Touchdown Zone. There are parking spots and they always have a live band. Been tailgating there for about 10 years with a friend of mine. They have TV's and the games are always on in there. When the game is not on National TV it is on closed circuit.
My dads band play there at least twice a year. It is a nice place
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote