CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
JerseyBird
Regalcock
b381l
GregoryHouse
gamecockgal
U-Dub Gamecock
crowcutta
mpilot0705
catdaddy66
For Discussing The C (4560)
Question about after (3502)
Drew Owens missing? (2909)
Shaq Roland (2222)
Dylan Thompson surpa (1968)
clemson game time: N (1551)
The Defense (987)
FishFry 47-yarder (941)
Mason Rudolph starti (629)
3,000 / 1,000 / 1,00 (537)
injury report?
2015 - Daniel Fennell
**USC Women vs. San Diego
Women's soccer Sweet 16 v
Texans getting frustrated
Winston
Senior Day RB Participant
Shaq Roland
2015 Commitment - Christi
Question about after the

Old 09-23-2013, 08:28 PM   #1
crockcock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
crockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurs
Default More and more by the day I have good feeling about LSU KNOCKING OFF UGA SATURDAY

LSU and fans will go into Sanford loud and nasty saturday.....You can bet there D will be nasty and there running backs will be running hard....Murray maynot survivied that game....I might be wrong... I might be wrong....I dont think Gurly will be able to run on them like he has the first 3 games...
crockcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:34 PM   #2
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 1503877758
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material
Default Re: More and more by the day I have good feeling about LSU KNOCKING OFF UGA SATURDAY

Georgia is currently a 3 point favorite........ which is basically the home field advantage.....

For us to win the east....... LSU must win this one!!!
Old 09-23-2013, 08:47 PM   #3
ScottK
Blue Chip

Male

ScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his comb
Default Re: More and more by the day I have good feeling about LSU KNOCKING OFF UGA SATURDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucan'tlickourcocks View Post
Georgia is currently a 3 point favorite........ which is basically the home field advantage.....

For us to win the east....... LSU must win this one!!!
...and another SEC team needs to beat UGA.
ScottK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:50 PM   #4
super_cock_master
RS Senior

Male

super_cock_master is making other chickens nervoussuper_cock_master is making other chickens nervoussuper_cock_master is making other chickens nervoussuper_cock_master is making other chickens nervoussuper_cock_master is making other chickens nervoussuper_cock_master is making other chickens nervoussuper_cock_master is making other chickens nervoussuper_cock_master is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
...and another SEC team needs to beat UGA.
They gotta lose the first one before they lose the second one
super_cock_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #5
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 224722
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Geaux Tigers!!

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #6
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 960
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

UGA winning this pretty much wraps up the east for UGA. I'll be rooting for LSU about as hard as I root for USC Saturday.
Old 09-23-2013, 09:03 PM   #7
cofcgamecock9
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100500
cofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot material

LSU will win
cofcgamecock9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:16 PM   #8
crockcock
Recruit

Male

crockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurs

yep I totally agree..I can see UGA losing another game....if they lose Saturday....Not too much logic in that thought but...I don't know, I just feel they may fall apart if they lose saturday.
crockcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:20 PM   #9
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1039000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

I'd say LSU has what it takes to win. If Georgia beats them.......got to tip your cap, and say well done.
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:27 PM   #10
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

LSU is playing the best football in the SEC right now. If Muskiburger can keep up his level of play and Les Miles can calm himself down they should win it.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:08 PM   #11
SWAGGGA
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1200
SWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudly

Honestly. I don't even care if we win the east this year. Okay well I do. I'd love for us to. But what I really want more than anything this season is for us to win out. And whatever happens with uga happens. We had our chance there. And we blew it. I'd be the happiest fan ever if we won out.

Next year (I know) we will have a amazing shot. Out schedule is as good as its ever been. Uga loses Murray. Will be breaking in a new QB. It's at Williams Brice. We may not take a step back at the QB position. It's possible we could take a step up with Thompson. Idk. But with the ball shaw is playing right now if we take a step up we will be in for a big year. Our young D will have much needed experience.

Also clemson will lose Boyd, Watkins, and most likely Morris. They will be back to sucking. Next year is going to be special. But for us now I just want us to win out. And I truly believe we can do it. And I expect us to. I don't think there is anyway clemson comes into the Brice and is able to pull out a win. It may be a lot closer than its been the past four years. But I think we win. I don't think UF can beat us. Specially with a new QB (even tho he looked good. Time will tell)

Pretty much what I'm sayi is. It's the best time ever to be a gamecock, and I mean no disrespect to the older fans when I say that. Because I know y'all are just as happy as I am. And been thru a hell of a lot more than I have.
SWAGGGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:22 PM   #12
Harry Tuttle
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000600
Harry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervous

Geogia's defense is irreparably bad. I think ours is fixable. They are gonna lose 3 this year.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:27 PM   #13
KaneisAble
Banned

Male

KaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Tuttle View Post
Geogia's defense is irreparably bad. I think ours is fixable. They are gonna lose 3 this year.
Yeah, I can see Hill having a pretty big game Saturday.
KaneisAble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:47 PM   #14
duff18
Blue Chip

Male

duff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his comb

UGA does not need to necessarily lose two SEC games. If they lose to UF and we beat UF there could be a three way tie where each of three of us have one loss to one of the other two. Then the tie goes to the highest rated BCS team.

Having said that, LSU beating Georgia helps regardless.
duff18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:56 PM   #15
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

Let's let LSU win and not have to worry about rankings
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:56 PM   #16
Harry Tuttle
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000600
Harry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervous

Georgia vrs. North Texas. Georgia vrs. Clemson. UGA vrs US. In all of these games UGA relied heavily on big broken coverage plays-even against North Texas (though not as much). Big plays and luck. I'm not even sure how good we are but I know that our games have not been decided by smoke and mirrors and I know that if our defense can get the meanness back it has had the last 3 years we will win out. UGA and Clemson suck and are weak. NC State vrs CU lol....
Old 09-23-2013, 11:28 PM   #17
4gamecockfb
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons

What times the game?
4gamecockfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:01 AM   #18
uga dawg
Banned

Male

uga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Tuttle View Post
Georgia vrs. North Texas. Georgia vrs. Clemson. UGA vrs US. In all of these games UGA relied heavily on big broken coverage plays-even against North Texas (though not as much). Big plays and luck. I'm not even sure how good we are but I know that our games have not been decided by smoke and mirrors and I know that if our defense can get the meanness back it has had the last 3 years we will win out. UGA and Clemson suck and are weak. NC State vrs CU lol....

Its called play action, and its designed to break down coverage. there are other forms of offense besides the Zone Read. I would also start to believe that when a running back stiff arms high numbers of would be tacklers into the dirt, and continues for big gains down field, that he may be relying on strength instead of luck. thanks for your well informed analysis.

Last edited by uga dawg; 09-24-2013 at 12:14 AM.
uga dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:07 AM   #19
USC_21
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1676
USC_21 has developed his gaff and talonsUSC_21 has developed his gaff and talonsUSC_21 has developed his gaff and talonsUSC_21 has developed his gaff and talonsUSC_21 has developed his gaff and talonsUSC_21 has developed his gaff and talonsUSC_21 has developed his gaff and talonsUSC_21 has developed his gaff and talonsUSC_21 has developed his gaff and talonsUSC_21 has developed his gaff and talonsUSC_21 has developed his gaff and talons

LSU will win by 14. I have spoken....move along
USC_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:07 AM   #20
uga dawg
Banned

Male

uga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
LSU is playing the best football in the SEC right now. If Muskiburger can keep up his level of play and Les Miles can calm himself down they should win it.

yes, but who have they played? I mean really?

they may beat the crap out of UGA, but they could get shell shocked as well.

they have played nobody thus far, and the Auburn game gets scary close without the 2 early Auburn fumbles due to the rain. Auburn also put 21 on their defense, so I'm not sold that they are gonna shut UGA down.

I think this game is where we see what they are really made of this year.
uga dawg is offline   Reply With Quote