CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
Regalcock
Gamecocks1137
Tolley
gsgp
ColaCock
doubledribble
WeStillOwnUSC
GamecockCam
kingofnerf
TN game weather (968)
Who is your favorite (813)
Marvel releases movi (372)
Michigan AD Dave Bra (354)
Aliens Are Real (282)
FSU vs. Louisville (277)
Virgin Spaceship Exp (205)
Need a ride tomorrow (127)
Brady Hoke Motivatio (116)
Talking Animals (57)
TN game weather
Uniforms for Tenn
NCAAF: TENNESSEE @ SOUTH
NCAAF: ARKANSAS @ MISSISS
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
NCAAF: OKLAHOMA @ IOWA ST
NCAAF: MARYLAND @ PENN ST
Wallpaper & Backgroun
NCAAF: FLORIDA @ GEORGIA
NCAAF: TEXAS CHRISTIAN @

Old 09-28-2013, 01:51 PM   #1
lake-cityCOCK89
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
lake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPit
Default Observations of this fiasco

I'm usually positive but I've got to say a few things:

Deke Adams needs to pick it up immediately or be shown the door. We've been out coached on defense ALL YEAR and I'm tired of that crap.

Grady brown needs to pick it up to or find the door. Ridiculous guys are so wide open.

We've had TWO WEEKS to prepare for this game and we've been out coached and out classed.

Makes me sick, hopefully a better team will come out in the second half

WINNING

As easy as playing a Big 10 Team.
lake-cityCOCK89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 01:59 PM   #2
ra742002
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
ra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Observations of this fiasco

if this game continues to progress the way it is, our whole staff should be unemployed, no excuse for this crap. These guys were talking national title at the beginning. Clowney has done jack crap, the rest of the DL and LB's can't fill a gap and make a play, the secondary can't freaking cover anyone and our Offense looks like a high school....

ra742002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 02:00 PM   #3
The Flash
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
The Flash is learning to peckThe Flash is learning to peck

Special Teams - F
Receivers - F
DLine - D
OLine - C
RBs - B
QB - D
Play Calling - D-
The Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 02:01 PM   #4
lake-cityCOCK89
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
lake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flash View Post
Special Teams - F
Receivers - F
DLine - D
OLine - C
RBs - B
QB - D
Play Calling - D-
This might be putting nicely

WINNING

As easy as playing a Big 10 Team.
lake-cityCOCK89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 02:04 PM   #5
JDRAY^#
Game MVP

Male

JDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by lake-cityCOCK89 View Post

Deke Adams needs to pick it up immediately or be shown the door. We've been out coached on defense ALL YEAR and I'm tired of that crap.

Grady brown needs to pick it up to or find the door. Ridiculous guys are so wide open.

We've had TWO WEEKS to prepare for this game and we've been out coached and out classed.

Haha, the tides have turned
JDRAY^# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 02:12 PM   #6
Cocks and Canes
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1200
Cocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot material

This is very much on the offense, not the defense. You are a ****ing idiot if you think the defense is playing poorly.
Cocks and Canes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 02:15 PM   #7
gin house
Blue Chip

Male

gin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his comb

I have never said a bad word about Spurrier, he has taken us to new levels but today he has shot himself in the foot. The QB scramle has become too predictable, it sucks. We have a Duo of nicec RB's and the Qb has to keep every snap? We gave up 3 first down coversions that were easy for our RB's to take but we roll out for a loss and one was Dylan....Really? Our defense sucks out loud, this is an embarrasing defense. I have never said a negative word about Ward but id love to see him and Deke hit the road, id rather have UCF's defensive coaches. This whole staff has underperformed and it clearly shows. We have the talent to crush UCF
gin house is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 02:16 PM   #8
Lalli25
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 380
Lalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocks and Canes View Post
This is very much on the offense, not the defense. You are a ****ing idiot if you think the defense is playing poorly.
BS. This is a team loss but until the last drive the offense had 20 plays and 3 drives. The D can't get UCF off the field and the O can't getting rhythm sitting on the sidelines for long periods.

Our D and O look like shit.
Old 09-28-2013, 02:17 PM   #9
ElectricCock
Fear The Thumb, Clemson

Male

CockyCash: 200516
ElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot material

FIre Deke. Now. At the half.

I'd rather have good coached players than talented recruits.
Old 09-28-2013, 02:18 PM   #10
No Curse
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2504
No Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lake-cityCOCK89 View Post

could not have said it better. I am sure there is at least one bus station in Orlando. Give Deke a bus ticket to anywhere but Columbia
No Curse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 02:18 PM   #11
No Curse
Bowl MVP

Male

No Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricCock View Post
FIre Deke. Now. At the half.

I'd rather have good coached players than talented recruits.
Im for that. This is poorest tackling team I have seen since the Brad Scott ERA
Old 09-28-2013, 02:19 PM   #12
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 461687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material

all things considered holding them to 10 in a half is a win for the D. if we hold them to 20 i still think we win
Old 09-28-2013, 02:20 PM   #13
No Curse
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalli25 View Post
BS. This is a team loss but until the last drive the offense had 20 plays and 3 drives. The D can't get UCF off the field and the O can't getting rhythm sitting on the sidelines for long periods.

Our D and O look like shit.
Yeah, a long season ahead of us on defense.

You think Ellis Johnson would be willing to come back?
Old 09-28-2013, 02:20 PM   #14
No Curse
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosstheboss View Post
all things considered holding them to 10 in a half is a win for the D. if we hold them to 20 i still think we win
That would mean we would have to score 3 times. Not seeing it at this point
Old 09-28-2013, 02:21 PM   #15
Yearofthegamecock
Game MVP

Male

Yearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot material

Our db's couldn't cover they're mouths for a sneeze....and the tackling is pretty much non existent across the board. Will not win this if we can't adjust, even with the talent to do so

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
Yearofthegamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 02:22 PM   #16
No Curse
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flash View Post
Special Teams - F
Receivers - F
DLine - D
OLine - C
RBs - B
QB - D
Play Calling - D-
Optimistic at best.
What about coaching??
F-
Old 09-28-2013, 02:25 PM   #17
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Open dates like this have bitten us on the butt several times before. SOS said last week that he wished we had an Austin Peay instead. I have also seen us shake off the cobwebs and win the second half. We will have to see a completely different team come out of the locker room for that to happen though.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 02:25 PM   #18
gsgp
Blue Chip

Male

gsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin house View Post
I have never said a bad word about Spurrier, he has taken us to new levels but today he has shot himself in the foot. The QB scramle has become too predictable, it sucks. We have a Duo of nicec RB's and the Qb has to keep every snap? We gave up 3 first down coversions that were easy for our RB's to take but we roll out for a loss and one was Dylan....Really? Our defense sucks out loud, this is an embarrasing defense. I have never said a negative word about Ward but id love to see him and Deke hit the road, id rather have UCF's defensive coaches. This whole staff has underperformed and it clearly shows. We have the talent to crush UCF
I agree there is too much talent to be getting our asses handed to us like this. Coaching is pop warner at best so far. Our under performing dline and non playing non tackling dbacks best step it up. Lose this and we drop out of the top 25..
gsgp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 02:26 PM   #19
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 10200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree

This team can't compete. Vandy has a terrible record. I have no idea why anyone would tout that as a quality win. UNC lost to a triple option team. This Gamecock team is about 40% of what I thought it would be at the beginning of the season.
Old 09-28-2013, 02:26 PM   #20
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

This is on the coaches. Also, I hope Roland feels really good watching this from home, watching his team hurt without him. Team seems to lack leadership
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote