CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
kingoftheroost
Badazcock
thekob
cockfight21
Ericvol2096
ChickenButt
gadeneer1986
Cockypantherfan
gamecockgal
10-2 (2399)
Build a New Stadium (1555)
Four UK Players Susp (1502)
Connor Shaw's fault. (888)
Cleaned up version: (874)
Nosovitch (689)
This program has no (583)
400 pasing yards (554)
Defer Or Not? (533)
Remaining schedules (457)
Thoughts on Shawn Elliott
Funny?
What fish do you eat
Zone Read Analysis w/ 201
How ironic would it be th
Four UK Players Suspended
Maty Mauk tries to take o
Name a Gamecock
QB Recruiting Strategy
Build a New Stadium

Old 09-28-2013, 11:00 PM   #1
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material
Default Forever to Thee

Yeah, it sucks. The loss to Georgia is looking like it may already be a back breaker to the season. It sucks that Clowney couldn't live up to the enormous hype. It sucks that the defense has played atrociously. Weve had coaches yell at each other. Weve had turnovers at horrible times. We have blown big leads. We have seen our Senior QB get hurt. Weve seen sloppy offense, questionable playcalling, BS foul calls, lack of foul calls. Near misses, near makes, and the occasional visor throw. Yeah, its been real hard. Fans are mad, coaches are mad. Players are mad. But you know what? We have also seen the emergence of a great RB to replace a great RB. Weve seen two QBs step up. Weve seen the best Oline in the history of the program. Weve seen resiliency to come back and hold on in games. We are 3-1. No matter how you slice it. We will most likely be 11 in the polls tomorrow. We have a hall of fame coach, and a team that actually gives a damn no matter what any of us say. Im not giving up on this team, none of us should. Im mad and upset at how we played today. But we won. We won a game that was ugly. Being Carolina fans..seems like we all feel like we have arrived. The pizza bowl was only a few years ago. This team is STILL doing things that other teams we have fielded could have never done. I dont know many of yall personally, but I can tell yall that I hope we all hang in there this season, We are in for a potentially bumpy ride, but lets still give this team faith, trust, and hope that we can continue to be as good as we can be. So whether you think were gonna win out, or lose every game, just remember this one thing, we are all gamecocks, our blood runs garnet, and we are in the glory years of our program. We will get it together, and we will improve. All i can say, is bring on the wildcats. Here's a health Carolina, FOREVER TO THEE.
Old 09-28-2013, 11:06 PM   #2
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Forever to Thee

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEPHONGILMOREFAN! View Post
Yeah, it sucks. The loss to Georgia is looking like it may already be a back breaker to the season. It sucks that Clowney couldn't live up to the enormous hype. It sucks that the defense has played atrociously. Weve had coaches yell at each other. Weve had turnovers at horrible times. We have blown big leads. We have seen our Senior QB get hurt. Weve seen sloppy offense, questionable playcalling, BS foul calls, lack of foul calls. Near misses, near makes, and the occasional visor throw. Yeah, its been real hard. Fans are mad, coaches are mad. Players are mad. But you know what? We have also seen the emergence of a great RB to replace a great RB. Weve seen two QBs step up. Weve seen the best Oline in the history of the program. Weve seen resiliency to come back and hold on in games. We are 3-1. No matter how you slice it. We will most likely be 11 in the polls tomorrow. We have a hall of fame coach, and a team that actually gives a damn no matter what any of us say. Im not giving up on this team, none of us should. Im mad and upset at how we played today. But we won. We won a game that was ugly. Being Carolina fans..seems like we all feel like we have arrived. The pizza bowl was only a few years ago. This team is STILL doing things that other teams we have fielded could have never done. I dont know many of yall personally, but I can tell yall that I hope we all hang in there this season, We are in for a potentially bumpy ride, but lets still give this team faith, trust, and hope that we can continue to be as good as we can be. So whether you think were gonna win out, or lose every game, just remember this one thing, we are all gamecocks, our blood runs garnet, and we are in the glory years of our program. We will get it together, and we will improve. All i can say, is bring on the wildcats. Here's a health Carolina, FOREVER TO THEE.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 11:07 PM   #3
jhaze7683
4-Star

Male

jhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudlyjhaze7683 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEPHONGILMOREFAN! View Post
word!
Old 09-28-2013, 11:12 PM   #4
SWAGGGA
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1200
SWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudly

Dude you shoulda went to louisville. You coulda been catching passes from bridgewater. With your speed you could really stretch the field for him. Whatever happend to that? Like what was the reason you didn't go. You never followed up on that thread.
SWAGGGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 11:59 PM   #5
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Damn friggin right
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 12:03 AM   #6
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Go Cocks!
Old 09-29-2013, 12:06 AM   #7
spareparts
Banned

Male

spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

This thread has me so pumped the fck up

Old 09-29-2013, 12:10 AM   #8
spareparts
Banned

Male

Old 09-29-2013, 02:14 AM   #9
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

Excellent post.
Old 09-29-2013, 02:37 AM   #10
Schecter
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAGGGA View Post
Dude you shoulda went to louisville. You coulda been catching passes from bridgewater. With your speed you could really stretch the field for him. Whatever happend to that? Like what was the reason you didn't go. You never followed up on that thread.
I wonder why???!
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 04:16 AM   #11
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

I completely agree with the op, can't believe in the other thread some guy talking about how we need to just throw in the towel now because the season is over. I assume he meant because UGA beat LSU but that was likely gonna happen in Athens. But just because we can't win the East does not mean we can't win out our schedule. If you listen to Clowney and Vic after the game it feels like they know what is wrong and are working to fix it. We can still win 12 games this year if the players get back to fundamentals and continue to improve.
CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote