CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ConwayGamecock
Gamecocks1137
Sandstorm29
aftertwobowls
The Yancey
Regalcock
5lbYardcock
GregoryHouse
robgusc76
Cocks N Stuff
The Vent and Coachin (7584)
Disturbing comments (2937)
does anybody think w (2368)
2015 schedule is bru (1996)
UF lets Durkin go (1945)
2015 Early Enrollees (1576)
**USC Women vs. Hamp (1027)
SOS...a day late &am (982)
The U ends apparel d (651)
Bobo to Colorado St? (643)
2015 schedule is brutal
2015 - Ulric Jones
2015 Commitment - Sherrod
2015 Commitment - Ernest
QB Next Season?
2014-15 Early Enrollees
2015 Commitment - Dexter
Gerald Turner
2015 Commitment - Jalen H
The Vent and Coaching cha

Old 09-30-2013, 12:08 PM   #1
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default Arky gametime set

Per GCC: The #Gamecocks game at Arkansas is set for 12:21 p.m. and will be televised on the SEC Network.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:13 PM   #2
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: Arky gametime set

This is actually good news for USC.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:14 PM   #3
Unknit
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
Unknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
Per GCC: The #Gamecocks game at Arkansas is set for 12:21 p.m. and will be televised on the SEC Network.
Might as well start the obligatory superstitious road uniform selection discussion by claiming that we will be wearing white top with black pants. The other 2 combos have not worked out as well so far, so that is what I base it on. It is the only road combo we have left.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:15 PM   #4
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
ultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to ultimatetailgater

Love this I hate playing there at night, now I can at least drive back to Fort Smith after the game.

ultimatetailgater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:25 PM   #5
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

11:21 local.

I love SOS's philosophy on these games. "We'll let them kick off at 11:21, and we'll kick off at 12:21."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknit View Post
Might as well start the obligatory superstitious road uniform selection discussion by claiming that we will be wearing white top with black pants. The other 2 combos have not worked out as well so far, so that is what I base it on. It is the only road combo we have left.
There is no evidence that we have black pants to wear.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:50 PM   #6
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
bcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudly

So I know this may be a dumb question to some folks on here. I am going to ask anyways. This SEC network thing; how do you watch full games on it? I just have it on my PS3 and I don't get the feeling you can view full games on that app. Is it thru the website? I've never known!?!
Old 09-30-2013, 12:54 PM   #7
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudly

Once again, I'll miss the kickoff but will it be on the watch espn app? The UCF game was not....
uscgamecocks88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:27 PM   #8
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcolinc View Post
So I know this may be a dumb question to some folks on here. I am going to ask anyways. This SEC network thing; how do you watch full games on it? I just have it on my PS3 and I don't get the feeling you can view full games on that app. Is it thru the website? I've never known!?!

If you don't get the college football package (pay per view) on cable then you will be able to watch it on the ESPN 3 app.

But....you need to have a cable subscription to do so.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:35 PM   #9
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
bcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudly
Default Arky gametime set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureye View Post
If you don't get the college football package (pay per view) on cable then you will be able to watch it on the ESPN 3 app.

But....you need to have a cable subscription to do so.
Thanks! Much appreciated
Old 09-30-2013, 01:36 PM   #10
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

http://www.secdigitalnetwork.com/?ArticleId=12966

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:56 PM   #11
Taco Tuesday
Recruit

Male

Taco Tuesday has feathers coming inTaco Tuesday has feathers coming in

I will be there with bells on...hate the early start but tailgate afterwards is always fun if we win. Is anyone coming to Fay? Inbox me if you might have any questions about the area
Taco Tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:59 PM   #12
ThisMr X
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
ThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknit View Post
We only have garnet and white uniforms this year
Old 09-30-2013, 03:35 PM   #13
Joe
Recruit

Male

Joe is sharpening his clawsJoe is sharpening his clawsJoe is sharpening his clawsJoe is sharpening his clawsJoe is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Tuesday View Post
I will be there with bells on...hate the early start but tailgate afterwards is always fun if we win. Is anyone coming to Fay? Inbox me if you might have any questions about the area
Where is the best place to park? Not planning on tailgating driving up from Jacksonville. Last time we stayed at hotel and took a cab from there.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 03:47 PM   #14
Latti
Uscooper

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Latti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
This is actually good news for USC.
Yes it is. I feel slightly better about this game.
Latti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 03:58 PM   #15
sporkgod50
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1097400000
sporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot material

the earlier the start the less drunk the fans.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:13 PM   #16
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

Excellent.
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 06:21 PM   #17
LakeMonticelloCock
Blue Chip

Male

LakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
Where is the best place to park? Not planning on tailgating driving up from Jacksonville. Last time we stayed at hotel and took a cab from there.
If you get there early enough you can park on the side of Razorback Road. If not then go park in the large parking lot across from Baum Stadium.

After the game go across the street from Baum to Foghorns. Great wings and tons of TVs to watch other games while celebrating a Gamecock win(hopefully).
LakeMonticelloCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 06:28 PM   #18
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Very good news for us. We usually stink it up when we play there so the early start should take the crowd out and make it a little easier
Old 09-30-2013, 06:28 PM   #19
Joe
Recruit

Male

Joe is sharpening his clawsJoe is sharpening his clawsJoe is sharpening his clawsJoe is sharpening his clawsJoe is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeMonticelloCock View Post
If you get there early enough you can park on the side of Razorback Road. If not then go park in the large parking lot across from Baum Stadium.

After the game go across the street from Baum to Foghorns. Great wings and tons of TVs to watch other games while celebrating a Gamecock win(hopefully).
Thanks. I doubt we will be there early enough to park on the road. I will check out the parking lot by Baum.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 06:36 PM   #20
NJCocky14
Recruit

Male

NJCocky14 is making other chickens nervousNJCocky14 is making other chickens nervousNJCocky14 is making other chickens nervousNJCocky14 is making other chickens nervousNJCocky14 is making other chickens nervousNJCocky14 is making other chickens nervousNJCocky14 is making other chickens nervousNJCocky14 is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureye View Post

There is no evidence that we have black pants to wear.
We're not some high school team. I'm sure we have black pants. If not, Under Armour could have them here almost immediately.

Not that we would wear them of course... Just throwing it out there.
NJCocky14 is offline   Reply With Quote