CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
IBleedGarnetandBlack
The Yancey
peterlemon
18IsTheMan
bcolinc
zcoop
Spurticus
Kyle76
b381l
The Demise of the 3- (2399)
East Carolina Predic (1621)
Why didn't Wes Green (1325)
A&M on 3rd down (691)
You guys are horribl (628)
Finally Cooled Off (580)
louisville (518)
Did we ever go after (517)
It's the offenses no (438)
Watching the Georgia (254)
2015 - Amonte Caban
All of our defensive play
USC vs. Texas A&M Pre
A&M on 3rd down
The Demise of the 3-4
Finally Cooled Off
Uniform thread
Recruiting Question
louisville
Watching the Georgia game

Old 10-01-2013, 01:05 PM   #1
wumarshall82
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
wumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot material
Default Motocycle Mob Surround Range Rover...

A man in his 30s, wife and a kid in the car.

Thought? (50 second mark is where it goes down - West Side Hwy, NY).

Those guys give motorcycle riders bad names. Just get on the phone with police and don't get off of the exit. Also - run them all over next time.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:16 PM   #2
N00k
SigMaster

Male

CockyCash: 1952776
N00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to N00k Send a message via Yahoo to N00k
Default Re: Motocycle Mob Surround Range Rover...

FIRST, the Range Rover driver hit a motorcyclist. Then they stopped. Then he proceeded to RUN OVER a motorcyclist and his bike. Maybe they shouldn't have chased him and beat him like they did, but he shouldn't have ran over bikers.

N00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:17 PM   #3
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
CockyCash: 200
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

Where is Clint Eastwood and Clyde when you need them...
Old 10-01-2013, 01:18 PM   #4
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

Another thought....Where is the PoPo...???.....and this is why Im always packing now....You never know what idiot you may run into out on the road...
Old 10-01-2013, 01:18 PM   #5
3MTA3
Game MVP

Male

3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00k View Post
FIRST, the Range Rover driver hit a motorcyclist. Then they stopped. Then he proceeded to RUN OVER a motorcyclist and his bike. Maybe they shouldn't have chased him and beat him like they did, but he shouldn't have ran over bikers.
Broke the motorcyclist's leg in the process, also.

I'm not adovcating 'vigilante justice' but, just an idea...if you don't want a group of motorcyclists going all Road Warrior on your ass, then don't clip one while driving, and then back over one and break his leg, then run away...

IDK, that's just me, though.
3MTA3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:20 PM   #6
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

Quote:
/....What?????????....They had the truck surrounded by loud cycles and acting like they were going to hurt them....I would have done the same dang thing...
Old 10-01-2013, 01:21 PM   #7
Gaichon
Chartreuse Microbus, 10-4

Male

Gaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot material

WTF did i just watch?

Gaichon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:22 PM   #8
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaichon View Post
WTF did i just watch?
...I will have to PM you with my answer to your question...
Old 10-01-2013, 01:24 PM   #9
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Quote:
I would have run over more of them and squeezed off a few shots to boot.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:29 PM   #10
ScottK
4-Star

Male

ScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his comb

Quote:
Wait, how do you know what happened FIRST? If a car hits a motorcycle, no matter whose fault, a group of bikers are then allowed to gather around and beat them to death? Have you lost your mind?

If I was involved in an accident with a motorcycle, and a group of bikers then gathered around me and tried to pull me (and my wife and kid?) from the car, I'd do like he did and use my vehicle to get away and as a weapon if necessary.

When I got blocked in by another car (not a bike) you'd then hear pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop (pause) pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop

Then I guess whoever was left at that point could drag us out of the car and beat us to death.
ScottK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:30 PM   #11
3MTA3
Game MVP

Male

3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
I would have run over more of them and squeezed off a few shots to boot.
So, Range Rover clips a motorcyclist, and then runs over another, before the group of motorcyclists ever retaliate...and its the motorcyclists you have a problem with?

oooooook.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:32 PM   #12
ScottK
4-Star

Male

ScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his comb

Quote:
And yes I wish I knew the rules of cars hitting motorcycles because when a guy in a truck totaled my bike last year, instead of calling the authorities, I would've called a bunch of my friends and beaten him and his pregnant wife in the street. Not.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:34 PM   #13
ScottK
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
So, Range Rover clips a motorcyclist, and then runs over another, before the group of motorcyclists ever retaliate...and its the motorcyclists you have a problem with?

oooooook.
Are you watching the video in the original post? It starts out with a bunch of bikes crowding around a car, one guy continuously looking at the car, getting in front of him and then stopping and getting hit by the car.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:35 PM   #14
3MTA3
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
Wait, how do you know what happened FIRST?
It was talked about on the news.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:35 PM   #15
ScottK
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Broke the motorcyclist's leg in the process, also.

I'm not adovcating 'vigilante justice' but, just an idea...if you don't want a group of motorcyclists going all Road Warrior on your ass, then don't clip one while driving, and then back over one and break his leg, then run away...

IDK, that's just me, though.
If you don't want to be injured on a bike don't get in front of a big ass vehicle and then stop for no reason. Then don't try to chase down and assault the person driving the car.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:36 PM   #16
ScottK
4-Star

Male

Quote:
It was talked about on the news.
The first incident in the video is what I said above. Someone on a bike pulls in front if a SUV and then stops for no reason.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:38 PM   #17
3MTA3
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
Are you watching the video in the original post? It starts out with a bunch of bikes crowding around a car, one guy continuously looking at the car, getting in front of him and then stopping and getting hit by the car.
You understand that a camera can be turned on at any point in an incident, right?

Just curious.

According to the news report where I first saw this this morning, the SUV clipped a motorcyclist. That is why you see a motorcyclist slow down to a stop in front of the SUV, to stop him to confront him about it. Now, you could argue that the guy in the SUV was intimidated by the motorcyclist who came to a stop in front of him, but put yourself in the motorcyclist's shoes...if someone clipped you, but didnt stop, what would you do? That's a hit and run, brother. So, you force him to stop, AND HE RUNS OVER YOU, BREAKING YOUR LEG.

Did others afterwards overreact and handle it extremely poorly? YES.

But lets not be blind to the incident that started it all.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:40 PM   #18
3MTA3
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
The first incident in the video is what I said above. Someone on a bike pulls in front if a SUV and then stops for no reason.
It is not my fault you do not know the whole story of the incident.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:56 PM   #19
ScottK
4-Star

Male

Quote:
It is not my fault you do not know the whole story of the incident.
So you're saying it's the SUV drivers fault that a motorcyclist stopped suddenly in front of him and he couldn't stop in time? He obviously didn't run into him on purpose at that point, or else it would've been more than a "clipping."
Old 10-01-2013, 01:56 PM   #20
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

Don Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot material

No matter what happened before the video started, that doesn't give the people on the motorcycles the right to try to carry out mob justice. Even if I had done something wrong like clipping someone on a motorcycle, if I were in the situation this guy was in where my vehicle was surrounded by a LOT of people on motorcycles who make it seem apparent they want to do harm to me and possibly my family, I would've run over as many as I could have and brake checked the other bastards until they left me alone. Even if I was in the wrong initially, I'm still going to do whatever it takes to protect myself and my family, and if that means running over people until they leave me/us alone because I/we feel threatened, then sorry, but deal with it.

Eat! Pugnant! Vincere! Removere asinum!
Don Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote