CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
FurmanCock
Cockhornleghorn
Gamecocks1137
Master Bedroom
sanford
b381l
Copperhead
ConwayGamecock
CockyGuy
Venables to TAMU? (3890)
Vegas line moving on (2688)
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (2556)
Clemson fans (2510)
Phil Kronblut show (1331)
Arkansas... (1174)
Women's Soccer Elite (969)
End of the aTm / LSU (892)
Anyone know what thi (784)
Have we been favored (696)
Arkansas...
Vegas line moving on game
2014 Junkanoo Jam **USC W
Texans getting frustrated
Tailgating tomorrow for t
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLINA @ C
Venables to TAMU?
Clemson fans
Constant Updates on Watso
Women's Soccer Elite Eigh

Old 10-03-2013, 12:59 PM   #1
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material
Default BF4 Beta

Starts tomorrow for people who didn't buy warfighter. right? I think I will probably check it out.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:05 PM   #2
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material
Default Re: BF4 Beta

I believe so. Plan on playing as well because it looks unreal.
Old 10-03-2013, 02:07 PM   #3
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

I heard it is the same old stuff and not much different than BF3, which is not really a bad thing if you are a fan of the series. I will probably download the beta to check it out.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:09 PM   #4
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

Can I download this on my PS3 without PSN?
Old 10-03-2013, 02:59 PM   #5
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

I don't think so. How would you play it with out PSN since it is a multiplayer beta?
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:15 PM   #6
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

I liked BF3 in retrospect, its just not fun to play without a good sized party. I'm sure it is awesome on PC where the frame rate is higher.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:59 PM   #7
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

Pretty good beta. There are some changes over BF3 that make it more playable. The guns are nice and the movements seemed to be improved . The real test will be with the Xbox 1.
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:10 PM   #8
Unknit
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
Unknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talons

Will it be available at midnight? Anyone know?
Old 10-04-2013, 09:51 AM   #9
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

apparently not...
Old 10-04-2013, 10:17 AM   #10
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

I've been wondering if the BF series would be much improved on the new consoles. I think the new hardware might make it more playable. I would prefer a more realistic game over COD but the console game just seem like they can't get it done well enough for me. I am anxious to see what the feedback is once the PS4 comes out.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:54 AM   #11
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
apparently not...
Still not available on PS3
Old 10-04-2013, 11:31 AM   #12
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
I heard it is the same old stuff and not much different than BF3, which is not really a bad thing if you are a fan of the series. I will probably download the beta to check it out.

It is BF3 reloaded. Basically the same with some minor changes. But so will be COD. Kind of just like getting a new maps lol.

Cockadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:39 PM   #13
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

It's not the same as BF3.

Other than basic graphics....that's due to the console though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

diehardgamecock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:17 PM   #14
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I downloaded and played one game. It seemed to be more responsive, which was the big knock on BF3 for me. It might be good, the thing loaded fine and I got in a game EZ, that might change later when everyone else is on, but BF3 was all messed up at first.
Old 10-04-2013, 04:30 PM   #15
HeadCockFan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

You guys don't need BF4, just move to Washington DC, it's as real as it gets.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 05:02 PM   #16
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

I feel like guys are miles away when looking through the scope
Old 10-04-2013, 05:05 PM   #17
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

I've got 15 hours in the beta so far.

If you can't tell that there are MAJOR differences between BF3 and the BF4 beta, you didn't play BF3 enough.

Old 10-04-2013, 05:06 PM   #18
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Default Re: Re: BF4 Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadCockFan View Post
You guys don't need BF4, just move to Washington DC, it's as real as it gets.
lol. solid.

Old 10-04-2013, 06:34 PM   #19
Spurred
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1005500
Spurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to Spurred Send a message via Yahoo to Spurred

It looks very bad on ps3 compared to bf3. Glad I decided to preorder it for next gen.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:40 PM   #20
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I thought it look pretty freaking awesome, but I was on the chinese high rise one.