CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
5lbYardcock
The Yancey
b381l
StormOfTalons
18IsTheMan
bigdog2003
GSC2013
ZenUSC
evan_aggie
Do we have any shot (2777)
Carolina opens -15.5 (2051)
What changes can and (1641)
Shaw: Check Out This (1457)
Gamecock football Lo (1316)
Don't tell me we don (1282)
Gamecocks claimed an (1188)
SOS Teleconference (1096)
Tanner McEvoy should (1092)
who thinks we need a (960)
Gamecock football Long Te
What's your take on our a
Carolina opens -15.5
What changes can and will
Shaw: Check Out This Head
Labor Day Weekend Eats
The Demise of the 3-4
Mike Davis "doubtful
MLS almost ready for play
Do we have any shot again

Old 10-03-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
MeesterFriendly
I'll be with you shortly

Male

CockyCash: 392030
MeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot material
Default WE ARE GOING TO WIN OUT THE REST OF THE SEASON

Saw it here first.
Old 10-03-2013, 04:42 PM   #2
McLovin
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
McLovin is developing his combMcLovin is developing his combMcLovin is developing his combMcLovin is developing his combMcLovin is developing his combMcLovin is developing his combMcLovin is developing his combMcLovin is developing his comb
Send a message via AIM to McLovin
Default Re: WE ARE GOING TO WIN OUT THE REST OF THE SEASON

It would mean the sugar bowl probably, so I hope you're right!
Old 10-03-2013, 04:44 PM   #3
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 221039
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:47 PM   #4
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 155567
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLovin View Post

I think that we would need aTm to lose again before we would be in line for the sugar
ShutTheSuccop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:54 PM   #5
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutTheSuccop View Post
I think that we would need aTm to lose again before we would be in line for the sugar
Which would suck. That would be extremely similar to last year. USC and A&M both had two losses, LSU and UF. The difference is A&M's losses were at home while ours were on the road, yet A&M was thought of in a much more superior light.
kingoftheroost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:04 PM   #6
Legalman72
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 21358950
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material

Can't say I saw it here first. A number of us typed that after the UGA loss. But I like your line of thinking. We certainly can win out.
Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:05 PM   #7
MeesterFriendly
I'll be with you shortly

Male

CockyCash: 392030
MeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legalman72 View Post
Can't say I saw it here first. A number of us typed that after the UGA loss. But I like your line of thinking. We certainly can win out.
Yeah, but did you see it in FULL CAPS?
Old 10-03-2013, 05:16 PM   #8
uscGRAD04
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
Quote:

and also an undefeated Bama would need to beat UGA in SECC game

or

a one loss West team would have to get beat in SECC
Old 10-03-2013, 05:59 PM   #9
ipull4usc
Two Deep

Male

ipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPit

The rule that only 2 teams from a conference can make the BCS is a joke. Thank goodness they're getting rid of the BCS after this year.

-- George Burns
ipull4usc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:02 PM   #10
Tailfeathers
Starter

CockyCash: 200
Tailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeesterFriendly View Post
Saw it here first.
We'll never lose another game in our history and be declared the greatest of all-time. See how easy that is?
Old 10-03-2013, 06:27 PM   #11
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

To win out would be huge, for recruits and for me as a fan in general. To win out would mean we would never lose a game again this season, and that means if Georgia didn't win the east, we would be National Champions? idk we will see
Old 10-03-2013, 06:31 PM   #12
garnetmike
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1001250
garnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot material

No we won't...but it won't be the end of the world either. We have too many chinks in our armor to win out. Special teams are only special in a short bus kind of way... The defense can't shut down teams when the time comes that we simply have to do so. Offensively we are in the best position we've been in in years....but teams don't win on offense alone...unless you're Baylor.
garnetmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:51 PM   #13
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Unless we get better on defense in the next couple of weeks, I don't see us winning out... We are playin more like an 8-4/9-3 kinda team...
Old 10-03-2013, 07:07 PM   #14
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

of course were gonna win out
FearThethumbandDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #15
BuCockyfan
Two Deep

Male

BuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his comb

How many of these threads can we possibly have?
BuCockyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:31 PM   #16
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

I smell a steak dinner from GarnetMike coming my way !
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:41 PM   #17
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 221039
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuCockyfan View Post
How many of these threads can we possibly have?

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:51 PM   #18
purebredcock
Show Me.

Male

purebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talonspurebredcock has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to purebredcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnetmike View Post
No we won't...but it won't be the end of the world either. We have too many chinks in our armor to win out. Special teams are only special in a short bus kind of way... The defense can't shut down teams when the time comes that we simply have to do so. Offensively we are in the best position we've been in in years....but teams don't win on offense alone...unless you're Baylor.
Right
#1 debbie downer
purebredcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:57 PM   #19
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 560000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Hope you're right but I don't see it happening.

But love the

Old 10-03-2013, 08:19 PM   #20
SpockCock
Redshirt

Male

CockyCash: 1250
SpockCock is making other chickens nervousSpockCock is making other chickens nervousSpockCock is making other chickens nervousSpockCock is making other chickens nervousSpockCock is making other chickens nervousSpockCock is making other chickens nervousSpockCock is making other chickens nervousSpockCock is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Not necessarily... we would have better quality wins than aTm, and would be higher ranked if we win out. Clemson (as much as I hate it) probably won't lose again until they play us, which means we'd have a win over a top 3 ranked team to end the season.