CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
MWard
sanford
U-Dub Gamecock
b381l
75CarolinaFan
B-G
Spurticus
Aggie96
gamecockgal
TAFC 5 1981
Sidney Rice Retiring (1344)
Dan Patrick Show - P (610)
ESPN Insider (533)
Pictures of older Co (438)
SOS Dominating SEC M (292)
Bonefish Grill (264)
Places to eat in Con (254)
Tenn vs WVU in Charl (206)
What Are The Most Im (202)
This Song is the F'i (202)
Name a Gamecock
Green and Lammons
Asheville/Spartanburg eat
Texags
Holy Hell, Indeed, SEC Ne
Predict Clemson 2014
Top 10 Reasons Why Texas
2015 Commitment - Damon A
Ace suspended 4 games
Another A&M aggie off

Old 10-07-2013, 04:24 PM   #1
RbrewDawg
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 280
RbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talons
Default New Business for Long Time Cockytalker

Hey Guys,

Going to do a little shameless plugging here if you don't mind. I have recently began my venture in the freight business. The new company's name is NEW LEAF LOGISTICS. We specialize in long haul(or regional, in state) flatbed and van freight. Basically if you work for a company or manufacturer, we are the 3rd party that moves the freight from you to receiver. We don't discriminate on commodities or preferred lanes, just give me a shout and we will quote it up for you. right now we are moving a lot of lumber, coils, recycled plastics. Would love to get a reference from some fellow cockytalkers! Anyway I can help you let me know!

Also I have about 50,000 sq ft of dry, protected warehouse space for lease as well. Located in Spartanburg.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:51 PM   #2
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: New Business for Long Time Cockytalker

Can you haul heavy equipment long distances...excavators, dozers, rollers, manlifts, etc? Are you licensed/insured? How many and what type of trucks do you have (lowboy, double drop, RGN, etc?)

We use haulers to bring in equipment all the time and I can add you to the list of guys they send out for bid...

ColaCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:59 PM   #3
taylorssc
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material

PM me your contact info. We ship between 500-750 LTL shipments a week depending on the time of year.
taylorssc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:30 PM   #4
RbrewDawg
Starter

Male

RbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talons

Thanks guys! Pm'ing you both now.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:00 AM   #5
RbrewDawg
Starter

Male

Also Guys, if you know any Owner Operators looking for a good company to work for, let them know about me! Or give me there contact info and I will get in touch with them. We do 80/20 splits and are home EVERY weekend. No forced dispatch, provide insurance, fuel cards. Thanks!
Old 10-09-2013, 11:11 AM   #6
cockinraleigh
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 98700
cockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot material

Do you only do flat beds and vans? We ship a lot of stuff LTL in the normal tractor trailers. We've been using Ryan Transportation for about a year and a half now but are always open to try someone else.
cockinraleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:44 AM   #7
RbrewDawg
Starter

Male

I believe when I say "Van" i am referring to the same thing as " Normal Tractor trailor". That's just what we call them. What are you shipping?
Old 10-09-2013, 11:47 AM   #8
cockinraleigh
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

cockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbrewDawg View Post
I believe when I say "Van" i am referring to the same thing as " Normal Tractor trailor". That's just what we call them. What are you shipping?
We are a door & hardware sub contractor. Doors, door frames, door hardware.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:52 AM   #9
RbrewDawg
Starter

Male

Are you a General Contractor? or a supplier? Wanna PM me your e-mail address?
Old 10-09-2013, 12:02 PM   #10
cockinraleigh
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbrewDawg View Post
Are you a General Contractor? or a supplier? Wanna PM me your e-mail address?
sent
Old 10-09-2013, 12:18 PM   #11
RbrewDawg
Starter

Male

Got it and replied. Thanks to all 3 of you guys!
Old 10-09-2013, 12:24 PM   #12
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114408514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

For anyone skeptical of the o.p. i have met him a few times and he is a cool guy. I am sure his business is legitimate.

I don't have any vested interest in this as i am in a different business altogether as many of you know. Just wanted to throw in my .02
Old 10-16-2013, 11:32 AM   #13
RbrewDawg
Starter

Male

REGAL, YOU DA MAN! Appreciate the kind words!