CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
Regalcock
The Yancey
Gamecocks1137
catdaddy66
ConwayGamecock
SMOTFS86
B-G
gamecockgal
doubledribble
Has the window close (1126)
Bruce!!! (1034)
Shrine Bowl on ESPNu (759)
Kentucky is dominati (688)
Question for those w (620)
UFC Fight Night 58: (454)
**USC vs. Coker GAME (404)
Going to the Duck Bo (252)
2014 Subway Classic: (238)
This one gets better (221)
Question for those who ha
Bruce!!!
**USC vs. Coker GAME Thre
2014 Subway Classic:**USC
Kentucky is dominating UC
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
***2014 Carolina Panthers
Going to the Duck Bowl?
Has the window closed for
Madden Connected Franchis

Old 10-10-2013, 09:58 AM   #1
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 10200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree
Default Funny Coffee Shop Acoustic Cover - Get Low - Dan Henig

Just came across this dude. Talented dude with a sense of humor.

Old 10-10-2013, 12:36 PM   #2
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material
Default Re: Funny Coffee Shop Acoustic Cover - Get Low - Dan Henig

Old 10-10-2013, 12:43 PM   #3
doc
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 275
doc has earned his spursdoc has earned his spursdoc has earned his spursdoc has earned his spursdoc has earned his spursdoc has earned his spurs

and society continues to slide downward
doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:11 PM   #4
cockattorney2
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 397
cockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talonscockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talonscockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talonscockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talonscockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talonscockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talonscockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talonscockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talonscockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talonscockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talonscockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to cockattorney2

yeah, I'd be complaining to the management of the place in a hurry if I were in there. Not appropriate language.....
cockattorney2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:38 PM   #5
warriorchief
CT's 2x Favorite Tiger

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Favorite Non Gamecock Poster 
CockyCash: 1048000
warriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot material

that's hilarious. any time my friends and I play at a party or a bonfire, we break out The Gourds' version of "Gin and Juice". It's just kinda funny to play the unexpected, especially when the people there are loving it.

warriorchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:20 PM   #6
ccured
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4058916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorchief View Post
that's hilarious. any time my friends and I play at a party or a bonfire, we break out The Gourds' version of "Gin and Juice". It's just kinda funny to play the unexpected, especially when the people there are loving it.
i love that version
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:00 AM   #7
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Old 10-11-2013, 01:33 AM   #8
usc52
Workaholic

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to usc52

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockattorney2 View Post
yeah, I'd be complaining to the management of the place in a hurry if I were in there. Not appropriate language.....
whatever man.. he had a microphone and a stand obviously management knew he was doing it and if it was that big of a deal they would have stopped him.

i think it was hillarious
usc52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:29 AM   #9
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 10200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree

Some people are just wound too tight and go through life taking themselves way too seriously. I know people like this and getting under their skin takes almost no effort.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:28 PM   #10
ccured
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4058916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

here he is doing Move B#tch
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote