CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Cockypantherfan
Regalcock
WeStillOwnUSC
SCohioBoy
PageUSC
gadeneer1986
taylorssc
ACPhilson
KaneisAble
Mizzou's 30sec touch (1240)
4th & 1 Play (1219)
Kentucky prediction (1071)
Just Booked my Hotel (1000)
So What? (554)
Best position coach (434)
Jeopardy: USC and th (377)
Travis Bell's Photos (310)
Serial Cat Killer Ca (203)
So What? (154)
The New Idea That'll Fix
***2014 Carolina Panthers
Really excited to visit t
OSU Coach Takes Down Disr
QB Recruiting Strategy
How to get USC vs KY Stre
Waldrop doubtful for Kent
400 pasing yards
Kentucky prediction
Looking for 2 for Kentuck

Old 10-10-2013, 08:43 PM   #1
crockcock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
crockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurs
Default Number 7 will make a big play this weekend..

clowney or Sean ?
crockcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:52 PM   #2
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Number 7 will make a big play this weekend..

Who's Sean?
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:57 PM   #3
gocockswyn
Starter

Female

gocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudly

I think so too. He has to be pissed.
gocockswyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:01 PM   #4
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

yeah, well we've said this many times this season already.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:04 PM   #5
Pappop
Starter

Male

Pappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talons

Lets hope the whole defense does..
Pappop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:08 PM   #6
Goofyboy
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material

Not too bold of a prediction. It's 50-50 even if I get to define "big play."
Goofyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:09 PM   #7
Schecter
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

I bet number 14 makes more plays.
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:27 PM   #8
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Why would he play and probably make it worse?
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:56 PM   #9
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Definately! Shon Carson is due...
Old 10-10-2013, 11:04 PM   #10
atlcocky
Recruit

Female

atlcocky has earned his spursatlcocky has earned his spursatlcocky has earned his spursatlcocky has earned his spursatlcocky has earned his spursatlcocky has earned his spurs

I'm sure JD will play well, but I doubt he has a big day since Arky is a big run first team. I hope Shon has a great day too, so long as it is only because Davis is resting or we have garbage time. Noticed that Espn Classic is showing the replay of the Arky Carolina game where McFadden torched us for like 409 yards. No thanks!
atlcocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:05 PM   #11
G&B
purple nurple

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post
Who's Sean?

he is Conner's cousin
Old 10-10-2013, 11:36 PM   #12
usc52
Workaholic

Male

usc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to usc52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schecter View Post
I bet number 14 makes more plays.
obviously Shaw is gonna make more plays he's the QB. What a dumb statement
usc52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:56 PM   #13
Schecter
Banned

Male

Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc52 View Post
So in your mind you agree with me, yet it's a dumb statement... A true statement is a dumb statement... That tells me all I need to know about you.
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:32 AM   #14
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

It will happen sooner or later.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:41 AM   #15
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Quote:
So in your mind you agree with me, yet it's a dumb statement... A true statement is a dumb statement... That tells me all I need to know about you.
I truely think you are crazy. are u in a padded room on bull street?
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:50 AM   #16
jrussjr
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 46222
jrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPit
Default Number 7 will make a big play this weekend..

Quote:
Is that you, Murdoch?!? Where is the rest of the A Team??!?
jrussjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:28 AM   #17
garnetmike
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1001250
garnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot material

In my opinion the biggest plays that he or our defense could make would be to plug the middle consistently and not allow 2-3 touchdowns in the 4th quarter.

I don't need big plays unless we're having trouble stopping them all game long and it takes such a play to turn the game around for a win. I'd much rather leave the big plays to the offense where we're hitting big plays for touchdowns. I'd rather that the defense make dull - but- consistent stops and simply shut down an opponent that on paper is basically one dimensional. Of course I think we're all concerned over the breakdowns in our secondary and we can all see the play action fake up the middle resulting in a couple of "burns" for touchdowns against us.

So for my "big play" request - I'm wishing for a straight-up, shutdown kind of defense that finally puts it all together and simply keeps Arkansas out of the end zone.

That way we won't need big plays from either number 7.
garnetmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:08 AM   #18
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1044
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Quote:
Number 7 will make a big play this weekend..
Is Jack Daniel's playing this weekend? If so, this could get U G L Y!
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:18 AM   #19
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Let's hope all 11 on defense show up.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:55 AM   #20
rioninusc
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc52 View Post
Not a dumb statement, more of stating the obvious, but I would even question that. This is Arkansas, and they have USC kyptonite at both stadiums. So this becomes less likely of an obvious statement. He has a feeling that Shaw will perform well at Arkansas. Seems logical to me.

As for me, I hope every USC player with the number of 1-99 has a great game.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote