CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Talon1
ReadR00ster
WeStill0wnUSC
catdaddy66
NineInchSpurs
18IsTheMan
cocksmith1or11
garnet_black215
GamecockSuperFan
henmania
Tired of night games (2126)
Luginbill says ECU s (1879)
Well, as it turns ou (1480)
Next years RB situat (1453)
Coach Elliott pregam (1373)
What the heck is up (1354)
Been a pleasure talk (1083)
So, Vanderbilt is ne (914)
ECU fan here (792)
Verne lundquist (741)
Freaky Coincidence or Div
Davis dinged up again?
Rabbit package?
Well, as it turns out, we
Shon Carson
Vandy, Missouri, Kentucky
ECU fan here
Luginbill says ECU should
Quarles is a Colt!
What the heck is up with

Old 10-14-2013, 02:41 PM   #1
crockcock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
crockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurs
Default Game day is going back to Clemson this week..

I hope that ass gets whacked on National TV....then there again, I want them to be undefeated when they come into The cockpit.
crockcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:49 PM   #2
G&B
ferk it

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material
Default Re: Game day is going back to Clemson this week..

what is the most times any one team has been on gameday in a season? It could be possible for Clemsux to get on 3 times this year (if they come to cola undefeated and we have only 1 loss).

Nothing would be finer than to ruin their "3rd time is charm" showing.

"Relativity is relative" - V. Smith
G&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:52 PM   #3
qcgamecock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
qcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by G&B View Post
what is the most times any one team has been on gameday in a season? It could be possible for Clemsux to get on 3 times this year (if they come to cola undefeated and we have only 1 loss).

Nothing would be finer than to ruin their "3rd time is charm" showing.
It would be higher than high or lower than low, would love to feel the pressure in Columbia with the world watching us stick out the thumb for 5 after the game!!!
qcgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:54 PM   #4
Legalman72
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 23008950
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material

ACC refs will protect them against us if they beat FSU.
Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:03 PM   #5
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legalman72 View Post
ACC refs will protect them against us if they beat FSU.
Most definitely.
Old 10-14-2013, 03:37 PM   #6
highpockets12
Recruit

Male

highpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurs

The only reason they will be there again next week, Clems -son stole the gas outta thier RV for his trac tore.... "It was a team efford"...Dabow Weenie...:toothsuuck: sounds like what a clem cheerleader does before sex, Please change to :Teethsuck:?
highpockets12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:46 PM   #7
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

Got a bad feeling.
Clemson plays well at home, and I don't think Winston has been in an environment like this, and I'm not sure how he'll react if he gets tested.

I hope FSU blows the doors of Clemson, but I'm just not sure.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:51 PM   #8
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

This game will probably be one of the biggest games of the year, besides USC vs Clemson.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:59 PM   #9
NJGCfan
5* Recruit

Male

NJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talons

I'd rather see Clemson win because looking at FSU's schedule there aren't any games they should lose, and as of now they are ranked ahead of us. If FSU loses they move behind us and then we can take care of Clemson at Williams Brice later on.
Old 10-14-2013, 04:10 PM   #10
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 470000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

How is FSU favored by 3?
Old 10-14-2013, 04:10 PM   #11
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 225747
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Gameday is losing its luster.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 04:13 PM   #12
Schecter
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by crockcock View Post
I hope that ass gets whacked on National TV....then there again, I want them to be undefeated when they come into The cockpit.
Why any South Carolina fan would wish Clemson to go undefeated blows my mind. I hope they lose every game they play.
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 04:18 PM   #13
crockcock
Recruit

Male

crockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurscrockcock has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schecter View Post
Why any South Carolina fan would wish Clemson to go undefeated blows my mind. I hope they lose every game they play.
Dude use some logic here....think about it...it would definitley be the best case scenario for Carolina for Clem be undefeated (at this point) going into our game with them....take the emotion out of it at this point dude.
crockcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 04:20 PM   #14
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 225747
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by crockcock View Post
Dude use some logic here....think about it...it would definitley be the best case scenario for Carolina for Clem be undefeated (at this point) going into our game with them....take the emotion out of it at this point dude.
That is asking the impossible ...for me anyway.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 04:24 PM   #15
NinjaSven
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 515
NinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talons

It should be a gritty game, but you never know if a thrashing is coming. I really just want someone to knock Clemson out of the championship race. At this point, I am not really sure how we will fare against them. They will be a huge challenge for our D (and vice-versa).
Old 10-14-2013, 04:43 PM   #16
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterboy View Post
Got a bad feeling.
Clemson plays well at home, and I don't think Winston has been in an environment like this, and I'm not sure how he'll react if he gets tested.

I hope FSU blows the doors of Clemson, but I'm just not sure.
Did you not just watch the HOME Clemson game Saturday that they almost lost to Boston College?

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 04:53 PM   #17
PageUSC
Recruiting60%-Coaching40%

Male

CockyCash: 987375
PageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Did you not just watch the HOME Clemson game Saturday that they almost lost to Boston College?
Never put much stock into a team playing poorly when they have a huge game the next week.

Classic college football trap game. It happens every week.
Old 10-14-2013, 05:04 PM   #18
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

I didnt know people still watched GameDay. Unless you want to know about TAMU, Alabama, Notre Dame and a few other teams. Sorry, but I dont see the appeal anymore
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 05:09 PM   #19
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
I did.
But Clemson can find a way to get up for FSU..and if they do, it will be a tough game.
But, if the team that played against BC plays Saturday, FSU will run them off the field.

I hope the latter team shows up.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 05:09 PM   #20
NinjaSven
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 515
NinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKE226 View Post
I didnt know people still watched GameDay. Unless you want to know about TAMU, Alabama, Notre Dame and a few other teams. Sorry, but I dont see the appeal anymore
Nice. I see the commercials on TV telling me to tune in at 9 AM. I think they are crazy to expect me to do that. I start watching football when the noon games kick-off. I don't see the allure of watching Corso put a mascot's head on.