CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
18IsTheMan
Spurrier_Superior_On
Clowneygotcha
gadeneer1986
GoldenSpur7
GH
cockyguitar
trapper82
SouthCGC
AtlGAMECOCK
My Observations Abou (1971)
Kevin Sumlin Thought (1740)
Looking ahead to UGA (1725)
Step back from the l (1250)
Gurley lined up to t (1163)
Who else wants to se (811)
How far do we fall.. (803)
Shon Carson at KR (728)
Shaq Roland (728)
Kelcy and Victor Ham (725)
Who else wants to see Con
My Observations About USC
who is the hot woman in t
UFC 177: TJ Dillishaw vs
David Williams??
Tanner McEvoy to start fo
Dylan in the shotgun?
Predict the Season (After
Kelcy and Victor Hampton
Connor Shaw Browns

Old 10-14-2013, 03:37 PM   #1
pimpingamecock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 350
pimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPit
Default First BCS rankings

I forgot... when do those things come out?
pimpingamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:44 PM   #2
USC_21
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1676
USC_21 has developed his gaff and talonsUSC_21 has developed his gaff and talonsUSC_21 has developed his gaff and talonsUSC_21 has developed his gaff and talonsUSC_21 has developed his gaff and talonsUSC_21 has developed his gaff and talonsUSC_21 has developed his gaff and talonsUSC_21 has developed his gaff and talonsUSC_21 has developed his gaff and talonsUSC_21 has developed his gaff and talonsUSC_21 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: First BCS rankings

This sunday at 8:30
USC_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:45 PM   #3
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Sunday.

I've seen projections where we are said to be #10
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:34 AM   #4
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

Ten sounds about right.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:11 AM   #5
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Yay! In the Top 10! Well maybe. We'll know soon.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:05 PM   #6
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

CockyCash: 200
behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

There could be some significant shake-up ahead of us which will lead to a higher than #10 ranking. Let's just beat the #$%@ out of Rocky Top.

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:42 PM   #7
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindenemylines View Post
There could be some significant shake-up ahead of us which will lead to a higher than #10 ranking. Let's just beat the #$%@ out of Rocky Top.
You got that right!!
Old 10-15-2013, 04:16 PM   #8
JDStud6
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 475
JDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudly

I'm not worried about any teams above us. I'm worried about us. We need to take care of business and win the rest of our scheduled games and everything will fall into place. Although the season feels like it's been going on for a while, we're only getting started into the important part. There's so much to go.

JD
JDStud6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:26 PM   #9
Leonard Skinner
Banned

Male

Leonard Skinner has hatched from the shell

Clemson will be #2.

Mark it down.
Leonard Skinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:29 PM   #10
Wagz
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 1200
Wagz is making other chickens nervousWagz is making other chickens nervousWagz is making other chickens nervousWagz is making other chickens nervousWagz is making other chickens nervousWagz is making other chickens nervousWagz is making other chickens nervousWagz is making other chickens nervous

Not if FSU has their way...
Wagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:32 PM   #11
UndercoverCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 10000000
UndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot material

The projections I've seen have us a bit lower (14-18), but that was before the loss UGA had, and is most certainly not including the super high numbers we put up in Knoxville this week (please let us put up some freakishly high numbers).
Old 10-15-2013, 04:38 PM   #12
markp_vip
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDStud6 View Post
I'm not worried about any teams above us. I'm worried about us. We need to take care of business and win the rest of our scheduled games and everything will fall into place. Although the season feels like it's been going on for a while, we're only getting started into the important part. There's so much to go.

JD
Exactly, we just have to take care of our business and the rankings will take care of themselves.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:39 PM   #13
UndercoverCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 10000000
UndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Skinner View Post
Clemson will be #2.

Mark it down.
Can I borrow a pen? What should I mark it on? :)

If Clemson has their way with FSU, I could see them coming in at #2, if they win and it's a shootout at all (or an uphill battle is totally fine), I think Oregon sticks at #2.

If it weren't for us knocking off Bama after we win out (and UGA loses to the Gators, etc) and beat a number 2 or 3 Clemson, it would be Bama and Oregon in the NCG. Instead, it looks like us and the Ducks go at it in the Poultry Bowl!

...right, guys?
Old 10-15-2013, 04:44 PM   #14
Travelin
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1044
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagz View Post
Not if FSU has their way...
I'll be surprised if FSU loses this week.
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:49 PM   #15
Leonard Skinner
Banned

Male

Leonard Skinner has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndercoverCock View Post
Can I borrow a pen? What should I mark it on? :)

If Clemson has their way with FSU, I could see them coming in at #2, if they win and it's a shootout at all (or an uphill battle is totally fine), I think Oregon sticks at #2.

If it weren't for us knocking off Bama after we win out (and UGA loses to the Gators, etc) and beat a number 2 or 3 Clemson, it would be Bama and Oregon in the NCG. Instead, it looks like us and the Ducks go at it in the Poultry Bowl!

...right, guys?

Alabama will lose to LSU.

Oregon vs. Clemson national championship IF Clemson beats FSU.

If Clemson beats FSU there is no doubt they will win out.

Even if Alabama goes undefeated they will only have beaten 3 ranked teams. LSU, Texas A&M, and the SEC east champion who will be barely ranked.

Clemson will have beaten 4 top 10 teams, 2 or 3 of those possibly top 5 teams.

Clemson will be a lock for the national title game and it will be between Bama and Oregon for the #2 spot.

Oregon would deserve it over Bama.
Leonard Skinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:56 PM   #16
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 117561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

Quote:

Even if Alabama goes undefeated they will only have beaten 3 ranked teams. LSU, Texas A&M, and the SEC east champion who will be barely ranked.

Clemson will be a lock for the national title game and it will be between Bama and Oregon for the #2 spot.

Going to be hard for clemson to make the national title after they lose to Maryland.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:59 PM   #17
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2200
donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:

Maybe you need to change your name to Leonard's Losers. I have never seen so much loser crap in a single post.
Old 10-15-2013, 05:41 PM   #18
LeeSC
Melvin bowls...overhand.

Male

CockyCash: 200
LeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot material
Default First BCS rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by donbgamecock View Post
Maybe you need to change your name to Leonard's Losers. I have never seen so much loser crap in a single post.
Yep...... He also forgot the fact that Clemson has TWO FCS games scheduled this year which will hurt them in the BCS ranking.

Facts are facts..... No way in hell Clemson gets the nod over an undefeated SEC or PAC12 team...
LeeSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:46 PM   #19
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Clemson will be #2.

Mark it down.
According to Brad Edwards, ESPN guru on the BCS, both Alabama and Oregon have a large margin over # 3.....so unless one of them losses, nobody is going to move ahead of them.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:54 PM   #20
CockyCody
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 381
CockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talons

I am sick of Clemsux and all the Championship talk! I could swear I heard this same spill about the same time last year and the year before that and the year before that....
CockyCody is offline   Reply With Quote