CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
U-Dub Gamecock
taylorssc
Outland
Latt7more
b381l
WeStillOwnUSC
Grit_And_Steel
gadeneer1986
ReadR00ster
Does South Carolina (1683)
Lorenzo Nunez (1122)
Incoming Class (951)
Rest of the season p (925)
Let us clarify some (737)
Tennessee kickoff an (673)
Bruce Ellington's Fi (662)
Tennessee Game Time (661)
Just thought of some (571)
Is Clowney back toni (533)
Miss St. defense
CBS: SOS to Florida?
Why is everyone anticipat
How did we not make it.
Seventh Woods (2016 Prosp
Peyton Manning breaks Bre
2014 Garnet and Black Wor
To ANYONE complaining abo
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
Let us clarify some thing

Old 10-19-2013, 05:44 PM   #1
jcausc
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
jcausc has earned his spursjcausc has earned his spursjcausc has earned his spursjcausc has earned his spursjcausc has earned his spursjcausc has earned his spurs
Default sec east still in reach

but the thing is we have to win the rest of our sec games, have mizzou lose to us and lose to another sec team. mizzous remaining schedule is carolina, tennessee, @kentucky @ole miss and texas a&m. and uga to lose another sec game.
Old 10-19-2013, 05:45 PM   #2
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material
Default Re: sec east still in reach

Stop... just stop. Its over.
Old 10-19-2013, 05:46 PM   #3
803scdantes
Bowl MVP

Male

803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowneygotcha View Post
It's definitely not over. Remember, the only time SC made the seccg game, we had 3 losses.
Old 10-19-2013, 05:48 PM   #4
Spurrier Fan
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Spurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his comb

Unbelievably South Carolina is still in the thick of the SEC East race. That is thanks to Vanderbilt upsetting Georgia. However, that is a small consolation knowing South Carolina would be in command of the SEC East right now had they taken care of business against Tennessee.
Spurrier Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 06:01 PM   #5
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 436
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier Fan View Post
Unbelievably South Carolina is still in the thick of the SEC East race. That is thanks to Vanderbilt upsetting Georgia. However, that is a small consolation knowing South Carolina would be in command of the SEC East right now had they taken care of business against Tennessee.
No. Mizzou would still be in command due to spanking Florida's butt.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:09 PM   #6
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

All that I care about is "Beat Clemson"

I don't give two shits about anything else after today.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:13 PM   #7
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material
Default sec east still in reach

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post

Amen!
Old 10-19-2013, 06:16 PM   #8
Blackland
Blue Chip

Male

Blackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his comb

Sadly we seem to play the best when we have nothing to play for.
Blackland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 06:20 PM   #9
Spurrier Fan
Blue Chip

Male

Spurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
No. Mizzou would still be in command due to spanking Florida's butt.
I meant South Carolina would be in command as in controlling their own destiny. Now it's a matter of beating Missouri and winning out (should win out with how bad Mississippi State and Florida are and the games being at home), and Missouri and Georgia losing one more. (Odds are very good Missouri will lose to Texas A&M, and decent that Auburn will Georgia). Unfortunately the one of those three I have the least confidence of happening is of South Carolina beating Missouri next week. But if they do, there is a fairly good chance South Carolina takes the East.

I'm bummed out just having to write that out. I should be writing about how great the odds are of winning the East now, instead of there just being a decent shot.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:22 PM   #10
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
I meant South Carolina would be in command as in controlling their own destiny. Now it's a matter of beating Missouri and winning out (should win out with how bad Mississippi State and Florida are and the games being at home), and Missouri and Georgia losing one more. (Odds are very good Missouri will lose to Texas A&M, and decent that Auburn will Georgia). Unfortunately the one of those three I have the least confidence of happening is of South Carolina beating Missouri next week. But if they do, there is a fairly good chance South Carolina takes the East.

I'm bummed out just having to write that out. I should be writing about how great the odds are of winning the East now, instead of there just being a decent shot.
We would have to win out and Missouri and UGA both lose one more. We would win a tie against Missouri.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 06:23 PM   #11
Spurrier Fan
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
We would have to win out and Missouri and UGA both lose one more. We would win a tie against Missouri.
Yes, that's exactly what I wrote, in just a lot more words.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:24 PM   #12
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post

USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #13
MDCox
Two Deep

Male

Bowl Contest Winner: Winner of the Bowl Contest - Given for: Winning the Board Bowl Contest 
CockyCash: 1740616
MDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudly

Not the way the defense is playing it won't happen and the offense has reached it's pinnacle. Just beat Clemson and it's a good season. I don't care about anything else.

If you type in all caps I am not reading your post. Simple as that.
MDCox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 06:39 PM   #14
Spurrier Fan
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDCox View Post
Not the way the defense is playing it won't happen and the offense has reached it's pinnacle. Just beat Clemson and it's a good season. I don't care about anything else.
I definitely care about winning at least a share of a division title. I would be okay with that even if it didn't come with a trip to Atlanta. It took South Carolina eighteen seasons to win the first division title. That would suck to miss out on one this season, while Missouri wins one in their second season in the league.

Beat Clemson, and win a share of a division title. That's not asking for too much. All it would take is winning out and Missouri losing to Texas A&M.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:41 PM   #15
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

1) we need to win out. Not sure we can beat MIZZOU at their house.
2) Florida beats UGA.
3) we play Bama in the SECCG.

Thats all.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:42 PM   #16
5lbYardcock
Two Deep

Male

5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly

Finish up 10-2 and win the bowl game. I'll take it this year.

Keep on building something, then we will get what we want soon.

Nothing is over until it's over. The Viles proved it today with a nice pass and a FG.

That's why teams play the games.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:44 PM   #17
Spurrier Fan
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACPhilson View Post
2) Florida beats UGA.
3) we play Bama in the SECCG.

Thats all.
2) Florida beats UGA, or Auburn beats UGA.
3) Missouri loses to Ole Miss, or Texas A&M.
4) we play Bama in the SECCG.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:44 PM   #18
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Gamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowneygotcha View Post
Gamecocks321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 06:48 PM   #19
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Old 10-19-2013, 06:50 PM   #20
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Yes, that's exactly what I wrote, in just a lot more words.
I have thought our odds were worse prior to last week.