CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
ReadR00ster
PageUSC
A. Pilgrim
uscsandstorm85
Gamecocks1137
kingofnerf
Spurticus
taylorssc
MrED
How do you want Aubu (2133)
Auburn/USC point spr (2036)
If the Head Ball Coa (1296)
To ANYONE complainin (998)
Does South Carolina (925)
Mike Davis Stiff Arm (844)
Tennessee Game Time (519)
Rest of the season p (404)
Tennessee kickoff an (401)
Peyton Manning break (320)
Rest of the season predic
Does South Carolina still
Cann tipping plays?
Incoming Class
If the Head Ball Coach re
Name a Gamecock
Lorenzo Nunez
Crazy Play
CBS: SOS to Florida?
To ANYONE complaining abo

Old 10-24-2013, 12:19 PM   #1
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb
Default Ordered my tix from Mizzou, recieved this...

I order my tickets for Sat from Mizzou's ticket office. I guess they think I am a Mizzou supporter. I received an email about Saturday's game. I thought you all might like to see it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTWhp...dg3g51HSN4lPNA

I don't know how to embed it so if someone does, feel free.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:34 PM   #2
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 117561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material
Default Re: Ordered my tix from Mizzou, recieved this...

Why do their fans do the gator chomp?
Old 10-24-2013, 12:35 PM   #3
kick_ball
high midi-chlorian count

Male

CockyCash: 521
kick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYBEZ View Post
my guess it was from last week when they were playing florida
Old 10-24-2013, 01:03 PM   #4
mizzouwaltz
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
mizzouwaltz is learning to peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYBEZ View Post
Because we were manhandling Florida.
mizzouwaltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:07 PM   #5
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

CockyCash: 10260
Biocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot material

imitation is the highest form of flattery I suppose. Folks out there do some weird stuff
Biocockanics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:13 PM   #6
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

So the clock will be down to 5 seconds before the ball is snapped this week.
Old 10-24-2013, 01:18 PM   #7
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Hey Mizzouwaltz, where should I hang out Saturday before the game? Any good bars in the stadium area to watch ball and party with Tiger fans?
Old 10-24-2013, 01:45 PM   #8
G&B
purple nurple

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

I guess their fans have to be told to stay late too....
Old 10-24-2013, 05:11 PM   #9
mizzouwaltz
Walk On

Male

mizzouwaltz is learning to peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSpenda864 View Post
Hey Mizzouwaltz, where should I hang out Saturday before the game? Any good bars in the stadium area to watch ball and party with Tiger fans?
Harpo's is the bar of choice. It's an institution. Shakespeare's Pizza can't be beat. Try Booche's, too. Best burgers you'll ever have. (But Booche's and Shakes will be very crowded). All three are downtown, and close to campus.
mizzouwaltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:24 PM   #10
garnetmike
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1001250
garnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot material

Smart effective video. They have to be flying high. We know the feeling. We've been high before and highly ranked without deserving to be. I remember something like four years ago when we were like 6-0 and lost the rest of our games. That was just before we got really good and have now finished with 11 wins each of the last two seasons.

I think missour is the real deal but probably overrated.

That said...I think they will beat us, but hopefully I'm wrong and we win. However it will be very similar to our home crowd...a madhouse.
garnetmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:40 PM   #11
boowilliam4
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 400
boowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talons

Clowney will introduce himself to the freshman quarterback and he will be rattled for all four quarters.
Gamecocks-31
Miwho?-24
Old 10-24-2013, 05:58 PM   #12
ElectricCock
Fear The Thumb, Clemson

Male

CockyCash: 200516
ElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzouwaltz View Post
Harpo's is the bar of choice. It's an institution. Shakespeare's Pizza can't be beat. Try Booche's, too. Best burgers you'll ever have. (But Booche's and Shakes will be very crowded). All three are downtown, and close to campus.
Pizza that can't be beat?
Best burgers ever?

Sounds AMAZING!
Old 10-24-2013, 07:01 PM   #13
jellafever
BETTER THAN the rest

Male

CockyCash: 1035714
jellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot material

You guys know what happened the last time we played the #5 team in the country right?
Old 10-24-2013, 07:47 PM   #14
Ole Gregg
make an assessment

Male

CockyCash: 7567085
Ole Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot material

we beat Kensucky. oh wait, Georgia.
w
\.
" Are you playing your love games with me? "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxaP19pY1FI
Ole Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:55 PM   #15
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 799000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

They may arrive early..........they may wear gold.................they may be loud.............but they won't stay late. Cause it's gonna be over before then .................................Go Cocks !
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:52 PM   #16
garnetmike
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1001250
garnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coulwoodwarlord View Post
They may arrive early..........they may wear gold.................they may be loud.............but they won't stay late. Cause it's gonna be over before then .................................Go Cocks !
From your lips to God's ear...
garnetmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:17 PM   #17
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 420000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Which one of their interns produced this?

Old 10-24-2013, 10:07 PM   #18
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

CockyCash: 200
behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

I remember in 1980 when we thought 70,000 was a lot of people to watch a game too.

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 11:54 PM   #19
Cockyteg
Blue Chip

Male

Cockyteg is learning to peck

I would have saved my money from buying those tickets. might be ok if we win but I we lose I would be pissed.
Cockyteg is offline   Reply With Quote